It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oklahoma Bombing Was An Inside Job!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ya know what has troubled me about McVeigh's capture? He was stopped OHP because he didn't have a tag on the car. Then he tells the trooper that he has a handgun on him?

If I blew up a building killing men, women and kids, shooting a cop wouldn't be nothing.

Roper

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
well done. star nad flag.

I wonder when the 911truth and facts about the other government plots will come to mainstream. if ever...

when we will punish the real murders instead the "desert ghosts"...

if we let them go away with this we are all pay for it with our blood, freedom and money...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
That's not true at all. Timothy McVeigh acted on his own feelings to attack the government after he was wrongfully abused in the military. Open a book rather than a web page sometime. It'll do you some good.

You mean like the books we opened in highschool and middle school that left out endless facts and distorted the truth. You talking about those books? Reading books are the same criteria as reading articles online. Just because you get published does not make it truth.
How about you open your mind and try to think outside the box and not just believe whatever anyone who has authority over you makes you believe.

To say he acted alone is to outright 100% deny any of the so-called evidence the OP has brought up. Are you saying that none of those witness accounts happened?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

similar odds for 9/11 vigilant guardian drills with actors hijacking passenger planes.

Similar odds to JFK witnesses in Dallas coming up dead in following years.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Anyone else notice the History channel is flloding it's station with Conspiracy theory shows? ......Has anyone noticed a ramp up in this type of stuff on A&E, History, National Geographic, Science Channels etc?

I have a noticed an escalation in 'conspiracy theory' -type stuff the last couple of years. I have also noticed that many times the villains now on TV and movies are other cops or gub'mint agencies. Are they just mirroring the changes in the way people are thinking? Are they deliberately trying to alienate the people from the government? Or is this part of the 'revelation of the method' by which slowly the horrible truth--that everything is an inside job--is being mainstreamed?

Originally posted by Nola213
Also what's the deal with the OP throwing Columbine in there? is there a conspiracy behind that? I thought that one was fairly cut and dry.

Just read what the eyewitnesses said. No way was it just two shooters:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join