It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many Black babies !!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Never mind him, Banshee, Illuminati is our resident race supremist crazy-conspiracy-dude. Because of this, he is not obligated to make any sense. Just smile and nod your head, making sure not to make eye contact.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Illuminatic, sometimes, dude, I wonder if you buy that farrakhan crap that theres a spaceship full of black people in orbit waiting for oders to blast the white people into oblivion.

Anyway, its all very funny, David Icke. it wouldnt surprise me, though, the Un trying to work to kill of alot of blacks. Africas population is going out of control. But this isnt a matter of genetics, its a matter of politics and culture. Excessive population in any country means increased poverty. if you aint got the resources to feed and employ your populations, youre heading for disaster. Its that simple. has nothing to do with genepools. Asia and India have the same problems, except Japan, and now, China. Latin America too. Only in the west, is population rates under control.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Maybe since the U.N. was mentioned they werent talking about black babies in this country. Could of been another country. There are many nations that do have a problem with too many babies. When you dont have enough medicine,enough food,enough money,enough birth control having that many babies is a bad thing.

Doesnt mean thas you have to go off and kill them all, and many nations do that.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
oh well, he'll have to deal with the black population.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
if the wealth and resources that the global elite are in control of was freed up it would take less than 1 percent of there total wealth to feed and educate the poor around the world ....

feed the people....stop suffering and misery

educate and provide proper methods of birth control
and end supposed over population....

most over population propaganda that peoples spongey brains absorb with out question is merely the agenda of the global elite to make you numb to there methods....most of which involve eugenics and not proper birth control

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
you guys are all braindead dont you see why were struggling so hard to get to different planets!?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here we go again. A group of people farm out their land, let their leaders buy guns instead of food, treat each other badly, sell each other, and destroy their countries to the point where they have nothing else to do but fornicate and make more mouths to feed while spreading AIDS everywhere because they won't use birth control, and someone says it's the Western "power elite" that's at fault.

I'm surprised you aren't blaming George Bush for this one too.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do you think the people of third world countries run by dictators have any say in who is running there country???

do you think they would choose guns instead of food??

and if you do some research you will see that most of theese dictatorhips were set up by the U.S. in conjuction with the united nations which is in control of the global elite....
yeah you keep on god blessing George Bush and our wonderful government and maybe they will invite you to Bohemian Grove for a little human sacrafice and you can be a part of there stinking plans

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The root of the neo-nazi ideals is that blond hair/ blue eyed "arians" would become extinct to the dominate genes of other races. Some still believe racial mixing is not right. Some "leaders" can get a movement of ignorant and hated youths to rally together, i.e. American Hstory X.

I feel that racial mixng is great and it will lead to stronger humans.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are you people dumb?

It's not no conspiracy or black supremicist stuff. Thomas Crowne, next time come correct.

It's biology. Blacks have stronger genes than whites.

Ask SimonGray, he's supported me on this issue many times before.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Are you people dumb?

It's not no conspiracy or black supremicist stuff. Thomas Crowne, next time come correct.

It's biology. Blacks have stronger genes than whites.

Ask SimonGray, he's supported me on this issue many times before.

I guess stronger genes don't guarantee superior grammer skills.

Actually, I'm a big fan of inter-racial marrage. I think it makes the species stronger and helps remove differences that people use to divide people.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The Bush Family couldn't get any dumber.

A strong black population strengthens the genetic world strain, not weaken it. The white gene weaknes the world strain because whites have recessive genes, blacks have dominant genes.

As far as that "overcooked" statement, If it were a long time ago I'd counter with some blatant statement against the opposite race.

i just read this and it struck me as racist. how do you explain that black and white people are of "opposite" races?

i find this kind of talk as dissapointing as when people refer to black on white racism as "reverse racism"

[Edited on 4-12-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And this my friends, is a Perfect Example of 'Why' Humanity will Ultimately Destroy itself unless it grows up and starts to expell Positive Energy instead of killing itself with Negativity, Hate and Stupidity. As the saying goes, History is Doomed to Repeat itself, Unless it Wakes Itself Up.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
I guess stronger genes don't guarantee superior grammer skills.

Just as long as my point is heard.

I'm not here to win a Pulitzer.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i just had to run this back to the top because i saw that colonel was on ATS and im dying to hear his comments!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am not being prejudice but blacks are more common to have more babies and have them at a younger age. We need to have programs for mixed up teens like this. Hopefully we can set it straight for them.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thats quite a general statement Zuzubar. Are you saying that black people in every country, regardless of their environment/social situation are more likely to have babies younger?

I agree that in Third World countries, and countries with poor economical/political situations (eg. Haiti), people would tend to have babies younger and more frequently due to no contraceptives and poor education on the topic, but to say that black people everywhere regardless will have babies younger is a bit unfair.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey colonel if your out there this is one for you i would guess and im dying to hear your response!!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Hey colonel if your out there this is one for you i would guess and im dying to hear your response!!

He has many chances, I dont think he is intrested.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

He has many chances, I dont think he is intrested.

i just sent him a u2u so lets see what happens ....i cant believe he doesnt want to put his two cents in on this one.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join