posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:36 PM
Out of curiosity I was wondering what stops others from replying to a thread?
I have noticed that in many cases myself and probably many other people refrain from replying to a thread.
Here are some reasons I could come up with for what stops me:
1. This way over the top for me, just better to ignore.
2. I can see where the OP is coming from but my experiences were different. Too much deviation.
3. I just don't feel like opening myself up to explain where I see commonality or differences.
4. It's wrong but I just can't see where at the moment.
5. Interesting but I just don't want to think this one all the way thru. No Mental Gymnastics.
6. I agree and the OP or follow up posters have pretty much covered it already. Nothing really left to add.
7. Fear that if I say something it will just kill the thread.
Any maybe some better insight or ways to overcome what makes a thread die or appear unanswered.
Maybe some things that you have seen that people do that keep a thread interesting with many different opinions.