It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of aliens afraid of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It started at a Little Caesars and me, my husband and daughter were buying pizza when we noticed people in the back who were cooking yelling and running to the front. I somehow knew these were aliens that were attacking. I left my husband and daughter and ran to the back right of the store and found an elevator. i got in and it was the size of a whole room. i pushed a button that said Little Caesars Executive. it went down and then left. i ended up at the store next door and only 1 girl was there i told her to stay close and watch the mirrors since they were on the shelfs where the prices are at. then suddenly when we were about to reach the door i turned left and this man with an evil look on his face took the girl and i was so scared i yelled in his face, " Jesus is my savior and you can not hurt me so leave me alone!" after I said that he had a scared look in his face as well and left me alone. So, I ran next door to find my husband and daughter standing outside. I explained to my husband that these aliens/evil people are afraid of God so all we have to do when they get close is pray and worship God by singing to him out loud with all our might and faith. It started to POUR rain and it turned to night. We got in our car and started driving to find out if our relatives were ok. Then as we were heading out, my mom, sister, 2 brothers, and step dad parked next to us to see if we were ok. I ran to her van and explained that they all need to pray and sing to God if any of them come near them because they are afraid of God. I hugged my mom as tight as I could and told her I have to find everyone else and that I knew and that my mom and everyone in the van would be fine since they are more religious than me. They stayed in the parking lot and in their van. We drove towards the old mall across the street and we could barley get around the lot because of sooo many cars. Then we noticed the aliens/evil people had blocked the main street and were intentionally trying to keep all of us together. Since my husband is a great driver he managed to find a tight space to get out of and we headed towards our relatives. It stopped raining and turned to day, and instead of being in the car, we ended up being in a school bus full of other people who knew they had to pray and sing to keep them away. This bus had no windows only curtains. As we rode these aliens would try to climb the bus and that is when we would all sing 1 song all together and they would leave. I noticed my dad was in the golf course on a hill and I yelled to him to come down to the bus be saved, so he somehow appeared on the bus without us stopping. I explained to him about praying and singing as well. Now as the bus drove we noticed that temptation was now a problem here. Some sneaky aliens would create a scenery and roll play and show people what they wanted to see. Drugs, girls, dancing. And 1 by 1 people started to leave the bus for those things and were sucked into believing they were good. Then I noticed the bus made another stop and my dad was walking towards the door. I pleaded with him to stay on and that this was all a mistake and an attempt to lie to him and that staying on the bus would be the best thing. He said no. He got off and walked toward a pretty woman who was about in her late 30s with black hair and holding a roll of kitchen paper. I told my husband that we need to stay strong and keep praying and singing. At the next stop I noticed he was wanting to go next. Again I pleaded for him to stay and he got down and stayed with a woman (I saw her in the dream but can not remember what she looked like). The bus continued and about 7 of us were left. We were now in a safe part of town and some people wanted to be left at their own houses. So we dropped off about 2 others and 1 happened to live on an Indian Reservation. I will continue on a reply......

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As the bus drove out of the reservation we noticed the doors of these homes were tvs displaying the news about these aliens. We reach the exit and find that the aliens had blocked it with fire and lots of logs in a row like a fence. I get off the bus carrying my daughter and now it was just a group and girls my age and we run to a house. In the house we notice a room with the magic mirror from Snow White and it is the size of the whole wall to the left of it is a door. We all decide to go through it and we end up on the other side of the burning fence. I somehow am no longer holding my daughter, i lost her, but I was not worried it did not bother me, I did not think much of it. We then see these aliens/evil people doing construction in a house about 50 ft away and wearing hard hats and vests. They spot us and we run towards a white car close that house that somehow belongs to one of the girls. As I was running to the car I noticed my husband ran out of that house with a gun in his hand. The most peaceful feeling came over my body to see his ok. I yelled to him to run this way. Then he yells no and that he would be committing suicide. As I tried yelling back to him he disappeared downhill with a bunch of aliens running after him with guns as well. So we get to the car and I of course was the last one to reach the car with all the commotion with my husband so when I reached the car they were already leaving so I jumped on the trunk the aliens shoot towards me but miss and it seems like they were shooting from those cheap 99 cent plastic toy guns since the "bullets" were yellow. We finally escape and get on a main road with no other cars and I climb in through the back window. We did not know where we were. Each street had no stop only yield signs. I told them that we had to head south and that I thought we were in Tijuana since there was no stops only yields (dont think this is true, but I was confident of it in the dream). So we end up in an alley king of street but people were walking everywhere around us. I told them to remain calm or they would be able to tell we were not aliens like them. I noticed the next street was called CCC. I somehow knew CCC street was where all the 'cantinas' were at and where temptation would be at its strongest. We had no way to turn back so we got off and started walking. And of course then we lost 2 girls who got tempted. Me and the rest found a Wal-Mart which was the safest building we spotted. Inside I wanted to find a card to send my mom to see if she was ok. I was looking through all the sections and was looking for a religious card. All I was able to see was love, kids, marriage, grandparents, ect. But no religious cards. In the next isle were t-shirts and crafts to create your own shirts. So I thought I would send my mom a shirt with some writing about God. That is when an employee noticed that I was walking around too much and asked me what I was doing. At that moment that is when I realized my daughter was no longer with me...since that scared me so much a was able to wake myself up.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well i didn't read the title properly and almost thought this was real loll. Well thats a very strange dream although i mussed admit mine can be even more strange!

new topics

join