It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with some symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm a new user to this forum, but long time reader of AboveTopSecret. I've always loved these kind of things, but it's the first time I'm involved in a investigation.

I'm posting these images as a favour to a third party, a Portuguese research association. What I'm asking the board is the following:

- As anyone ever seen something like then?
- Have there been reports of symbols like these before, in UFO related cases?

www.apovni.org...

www.apovni.org...

Sorry for being so vague, but I don't want to influence in any way the answers.

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Im assuming April Fools Joke

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
they look like drawings of crop cirlces.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To me the first one looks like a kind of schematic (not what you would normally refer to as a schematic). I drew this conclusion because it is very similar to alot of drawings of antigravity devices/alternative energy devices. They all seem to work off a certain triangulation. The arrow at the top could represent a traditional ground, or a completly separate component.

Look at David Hammel's work... he's been using the 'Tree of Life' as a technical schematic.

The second pic could be also, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

I know neither of these look familiar to me in the way of writing. My friend can read and write some wierd language that has been claimed to be alien (I think it's atlantean, personally). This doesn't look like any of those symbols at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What is in the bottom right hand corner of the first drawing? When is it dated and where did you get it?

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by I See You]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This feels like a Rorschach test.

They do seem to resemble some sort of schematic designs.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi,

Once again, thanks for all the answers.

I think I can now shed some "light" on the origin of these symbols.

They were drawn by a selfintitled "abductee/contactee"
Their meaning is unknown even to her, but she has the feeling she will remember it someday.
Thats why i'm posting this symbols here to see if someone as seen them elsewhere or knows their meaning

Originally posted by I See You
What is in the bottom right hand corner of the first drawing?
[Edited on 2-4-2004 by I See You]

Its the date : 17/7/97

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by LoStAliEn]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'd say send them to David Hammel to see if he knows what they are, lol. He's the only one I can think of that uses drawings like that as schematics.

www.world-famous.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The bottom one looks remarkably like a SPACE MARTINI.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
HUmm. I have seen this geezer posting exactly teh same thing on the Fortean times website.

One of the pics looks kind of similar to a marking in Pampa (check stuff about the NAzca/Nasca/Pampa lines)

You may get more luck by checking through the hundreds of pictures of crop circles and better than that (and better than asking us) ask some peeps in a decent crop circle message board.

Good luck with it anyway, mate!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Looks indeed very similar to crop circles.

The first one also could be interpreted as a schematic of the trilateral emblem.

Not implying anything, I just think also that just anyone could draw these very easily...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's an April Fools joke...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
what struck me is that they both resembled a praying mantis face but thats just me.

new topics

top topics

join