It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Funny save turkey video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Yeah only 99% of people hate her,nice looking i admit,but damn aint she as dumb as a mule.

Why do you say she's dumb?

I'd say that those who find it odd that turkeys are being slaughtered in the week before Thanksgiving on a turkey farm are the ones' whose intelligence might be questioned.

I admit that the juxtaposition in the video had a comical effect, but I don't see how the farmer deciding to slaughter a turkey during the interview reflects on Palin.

There really isn't anything in her record that points to her being dumb. She's apparently smart enough to do what most people can't come close to achieving in a lifetime.

The "dumb hammer" of the left is wearing a little thin.

It worked with Bush because of his quirks of speech, but only with those who are blind to the fact that Bush managed to keep our nation safe from further terrorists attacks after 9/11 and a host of other accomplishments.

It really is a compliment to Palin that the left and the media are so intent on making her look bad at every turn and shows how frightened they are of someone who shuns the "group-think" demanded by the left.

Palin should be off the radar for at least a couple of years, because the intelligence of the governor of Alaska isn't nearly as important as the intelligence of the President-elect of the United States.

Obama is about to step out onto the real-world stage and smarmy pundits and comedy-skit philosophy isn't going to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, or stave-off wild-eyed terrorists with visions of dancing virgins in their heads.

He's the one we should be watching.

[edit on 2008/11/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Letterman gave Palin a top ten list of excuses for the tukey slaughter!

Your request is being processed... Top 10 Sarah Palin Excuses For Turkey Slaughter

Thought the #1 ecuses was the best!

<< 1   >>

join