It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Funny save turkey video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here is funny Sarah Palin "Turkey" video.

Governor Sarah Palin is interviewed at a turkey farm while turkeys are slaughtered behind her.

You-tube

Sarah Palin was interviewed close her hometown Wasilla. It is tradition to save one turkey before thanksgiving day.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh man that is funny!

Gobble Gobble baby!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
She is your next president!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think she winked at me there at the end...

I saw this last night. So funny!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I really really like Sarah Palin. Too bad she is an Alaskan, and not an Albertan..lol

She could come run our province. And this coming from a fellow female. We don't all hate her.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah only 99% of people hate her,nice looking i admit,but damn aint she as dumb as a mule.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I do think she is hot but for the life of me I can't figure out how she could get into politics. She is as dumb as a fence post. When she does talk it is obvious that she just rambles until she remembers some talking point they have brought up to her and then she mentions that and rambles again until she remembers the next one. In some interviews you can see her look at her notes to remind her of the points. The Katie Couric interview was a great example of that. She really takes the public for idiots.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OK, can someone spell it out for the slow? Why is this funny?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's funny because she pardoned a turkey but gives an interview while the audience watches a guy cutting off turkeys heads in the background. At least that's why I thought it was funny. No big deal really, just that the poor woman can't seem to go into public without sticking her foot in her mouth somehow.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like Sarah very much - she is pretty woman. I hope I can see her in media in future too!

Sorry, dead turkey is not funny.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by hande]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Maybe a dead turkey is not funny.
But it sure is delicious.

The vid seems to be an actual dose of reality. Those frozen birds in a bag don't grow on trees.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Funny, weird. Funny, ironic. Funny, strange.

Not necessarily funny, ha-ha.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I do think she is hot but for the life of me I can't figure out how she could get into politics. She is as dumb as a fence post.

Then let me spell it out for you since you're unable or unwilling to admit this: she isn't dumb at all. She must be a pretty smart person to get into a position of power.

When she does talk it is obvious that she just rambles until she remembers some talking point they have brought up to her and then she mentions that and rambles again until she remembers the next one.

What, you want everything she says to be a speech? You can't credit her for speaking on terms that "down to earth" people can understand? Obama isn't a great public speaker off a teleprompter, either.

In some interviews you can see her look at her notes to remind her of the points.

Okay, and what's wrong with that? During the 2004 campaign debates, John Kerry took notes and referred to notes during those debates. Oh I know, you would rather her not have any notes so she would stumble on her words and give you more crap to throw at her.

The Katie Couric interview was a great example of that. She really takes the public for idiots.

At least two campaign interviews concerning Sarah Palin were found to be outright false. Others were way over the top in bias. Couric's was no different.

Still, the election's over and you've got nothing better to do but continue to criticize Sarah Palin. Kind of pathetic.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
sorry but i dont know what is happening. what exactly is that turkey inside of and what happens to it inside of that device?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sarah...Sarah...Sarah God love ya girl...

the thing is that she doesn't think like politicians think and if she did she would be more media savvy and realize that they placed her in front of the guy breaking turkey necks and bleeding them to death so that it would be ..ironic..funny..kinda thing.
and that is why she is loved by so many, she is just like a normal person thrust into this huge political game and she is doing her best by being herself...how can anyone not love her?

A polished politician would have changed the background so that it made him/her look patriotic or magnificent...maybe a snow covered mountain top or lush green pine trees covered with snow...

Sarah baby, don't ever change girl, be yourself and we will always love you.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by MaxiMillion]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow.

You guys will take any chance you can to attack this woman won't you?

It's really quite pathetic in my opinion.

Obama won, get over it.

Is this the "change" and "unity" we were hearing about?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow great find, that was really funny !

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Lopping the heads off of turkeys just marks the start of the holiday season for some. Not really my thing but, what the heck.

As far a Sarah, I think she likes the camera/spotlight and the political stuff seems like an afterthought. She'd much rather talk about things like her kids or, running.

The guy getting a kick out of doing his turkey processing duties on camera is a little weird but I'd guess things on the old Turkey farm get a little monotonous.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I loved the video because because of the background it gives to her statements about 'heavy handed politics ' and thankfulness, and supporting small business.

Plus the guy in the background looking at her and not even looking at the turkeys as he's killing them ,the only thing that could have made this funnier is if he and cut off one of his thumbs

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here is story and MSNBC news video about Sarah & turkey:

Inguist

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join