It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe everyone is waiting for someone to start the Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He balanced the budget to rid the European money lenders the same ones that assassinated Lincoln and generations later every other president that didn't follow directions....they are called the Illuminati. We are dealing with them today heading to their final phase of the new World order.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
this site is so incredibly monitored that only a disinfo agent or a really stupid person would ever ask such a question as the OP has.

get to know your neighbors. find a hideout. bury your ammo.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
They are all monitored. I'm at the point that it doesn't matter. They listen to your phones, emails they make two ..........and can trace or hack your computer. I know they are going to lose in the short term. In the meantime we are in for a ride............its going to get ugly expecially when the civil war happens, then the nukes start and the Chinese and Russian troops assault through Mexico, air in Alaska,........martial law and Chino's everywhere....russian troops and UN troops are already stationed here but not reported.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Collin Powell and Joe Biden have both said publicly that Obama will be 'tested' on January 21st or 22nd. Canada's Parliament has been suspended until January 27th. This suggests that the North American Strategic Partnership agreement (SPP) will be activated after the 20th and before the 27th, as a result of some kind of 'incident'.

I propose that we be proactive and start emailing a) Congress, b) the media and c) Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Opposition party leaders and tell them that we are wise to their plans and using an incident to declare Martial Law or bring in foreign troops is not acceptable.

In terms of what kind of incident would trigger activation of the SPP, what if Obama were assassinated during the inauguration? Biden becomes President and if the assassination were blamed on Iran or Syria, then it becomes an international issue which could then be used to bring Canada and Mexico into the fold

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Go to here at the end for my comments.........its ugly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It could be an assassination or the Mexicans will riot this time since they were told not to on May 1, 2006 as this was a practice. Chinese and Russian troops in mexico should give you an hint.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've given a lot of thought as to when and how we start to fight back. I've tried to set up a network of contacts via offshore email services but that didn't pan out. Here's what I think we can and should do. Use ATS is an early warning system. By this I mean the following:
1) If you see with your own eyes, neighbors, co-workers, family being arrested en masse by army, national guard, SWAT, FEMA or other armed individuals, post this info immediately on ATS under breaking news. Suspicious activity by military helicopters or army truck convoys should not be reported because it's likely that those kinds of activities are happening somewhere all the time and if we report that kind of suspicious activity, the real thing will get lost in the noise of the other activities.
2) If you have guns or hunting archery equipment in your home and you get enough warning before armed men burst through your front door, try to take as many of them as you can with you. I've just been looking at Youtube videos of FEMA death camps(which by the way some have been viewed over 200,000 times) and they're not taking me alive if I can help it. If each one of use takes one or more of them with us, they'll run out of storm troopers before we run out of patriots.
3) If you're a member of the armed forces or national guard AND/OR you know others who are, get them to watch the Youtube FEMA camps videos and make them swear that they will not obey orders to disarm or arrest citizens AND that they will defend citizens if others try to disarm or arrest them.
4) If the ATS site goes down altogether, then use that as a signal that the fertilizer is about to hit the ventilation system and prepare accordingly.

One final comment. I hope and pray (every night) that things will not get to the point where Martial Law is declared, NWO goons start arresting families in the middle of the night and patriots are forced to defend their families by shooting back. But if the NWO elite cross that line then they deserve whatever they get and my feeling is that they should be hunted down like the rabid dogs they are.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Its a catch 22....they want retaliation because that gives them them the justification to declare martial law. IF they don't get the justification then they will create the false flag. I have a sense that they see a movement going on and just may expetite the false flag.........the internet will go down as will ATMs close. Radio and TV can't be trusted.

Its going to get interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I feel like im in Life of Brian....the meeting of the Peoples front of Judea or am I chatting with the Judean Peoples front...lotta talk going on here, but nothings actually happening Reg......

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What is the context that nothing is happening? plenty around us from the foreign troops inside and outside the US getting ready to attack....the Mexicans agreeing to riot this time and not like the peaceful march on May 1, 2006. The Chinese troops who are in Mexico along with the Russians will attack after this.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

The revolution may have already happened but the coup happened in 1963. Where was the rebellion then? Americans, except for a few brave souls who have the intelligence to join or create a local militia, have basically bought into the msm propaganda. The American revolution of 1776 was fought over a lot less government abuse then what Americans are experiencing currently. Wake up America..., it truely is a call to arms.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
START....|
Now!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
START....|
Now!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Chinese and Russians that are deployed in Mexico have promised the Mexicans territory in the US if they help. There is your revolution already prepared

online.wsj.com...

“Scott Gulbransen is a writer who went to Mexico and talked with people about these Chinese troops. He collected stories from Border Patrol officers, Mexican policemen, fishermen and others. The testimonies he gathered suggests that a military supply operation is underway in Mexico. Here are some of the main points of his book:
(1) China is pumping arms, ammunition, men and uniforms into Baja California through the port of Ensanada. "The fishermen of Ensanada know something is going on," says Gulbransen. "They've seen it with their own eyes, but no one listens to poor fishermen. They are dirty drunks who smell like the fish they catch. They might be the first to witness the Chinese move on the United States but no one will listen."
(2) Communist bloc troops are in Mexico. There are small military encampments in the Mexican
desert where troops from various communist countries are based. Judging by the rifle ammunition used, these are highly trained special troops from Cuba, North Korea, China and possibly Russia. They appear to operate in mixed groups (ethnically combined). According to witnesses, Mexican officials receive cash bribes for helping to maintain and conceal these troops. Anyone who threatens to expose the operation faces death.
(3) Chinese military supplies are being smuggled into the United States. According to border
patrol officers, U.S. officials are allowing trucks from Mexico, carrying Chinese ammunition, to
pass the border without question. This only makes sense if the officials responsible for the
border are on the payroll of Red China. Border patrol officers who have tried to blow the whistle
have been frightened into silence. One officer died in a suspicious car accident after telling
Gulbransen that she feared for her life. At one border crossing alone, it is reported that 30 to
40 trucks, loaded with Chinese military supplies, are entering the United States every day. It
would appear that the Chinese are setting up ammunition dumps for troops or insurgents throughout the Southwest.
(4) Communist guerrillas in Mexico expect that the United States will soon be brought to its knees. Gulbransen met with one. He told Gulbransen, "I am the leader of La Conquidistas. Our plan is to take Mexico from the 'imperialist pigs' of the U.S. that hold the Mexican people in poverty." The guerrilla chief added that, "Fidel Castro is the only man brave enough to stand up to you." When Gulbransen suggested that the Conquidistas needed more than AK-47s to fight the United States, the chief explained that the Mexican people are resourceful. "And besides this, Mexico has friends throughout the world who would help us." As Gulbransen was leaving the secret meeting place, the guerrilla boss said: "You tell the fat Americans about the real Mexico. You tell them their day to pay is coming fast, it is coming very fast."

www.rumormillnews.com...

THE SILENT INVASION IN BROAD DAYLIGHT - CHINESE
Posted By: BookReview
Date: Saturday, 26 June 2004, 1:10 a.m.
www.rumormillnews.com...

CHINESE TROOPS SEEN NEAR MEXICAN BORDER
Posted By: neuamerica
Date: Wednesday, 10 December 2003, 12:13 a.m.

www.rumormillnews.com...

MEXICAN-AMERICAN BORDER PATROL SHOOT-OUT -- SHOCKING NEW REVELATIONS!
www.cuttingedge.org...

CHINESE TROOPS IN MEXICO - PREPARING FOR U.S. INVASION?
Posted By: WhiteHorseRider
Date: Friday, 17 February 2006, 9:03 a.m.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Chinese Troops On The US-Mexican Border…
by
Dennis & Ann Bossack
DNA LIVE RADIO
www.ufolab.info
505-546-4170
January 10, 2003

www.ufolab.info...

U.S. Troops Heading to Southern Border Not About Immigration
HispanicVista, Commentary, Robert Miranda, Posted: May 23, 2006

news.newamericamedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

If the NWO in the US are counting on foreign troops to help them pacify the country, then I think they've made a strategic error. I can't imagine a situation more likely to inflame the population than seeing chinese troops invade US territory and I can't imagine a state more likely to resist passionately(including the national guard and militia units) then Texas. The US army has 8,000 M1 tanks plus helicopter gunships, etc. Even it there were tens of thousands of foreign troops in Mexico, I can't see them actually conquering the any significant portion of the US. It all depends on what the US military does. It's one thing to order the military to arrest and disarm their friends and neighbors but it's quite another thing to order the military to stand aside or even worse to assist foreign troops in conquering US territory. I think US soldiers, NCOs and officer would revolt if they were ordered to do that. Let's hope so.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join