It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally I've seen one, too...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Thank you for sharing.... I would be interested to see how you react, or what kinds of things go through your mind, when you do see something that can't be explained.

It's truly fascinating. Humans are somehow conditioned, or naturally pre-dispositioned to fear the unknown.

Still to me, you dreams sound like they have a mysterious, and sorta beauty-factor to them! Times like this, I honestly hope that people's dreams are not looks into what will really happen someday.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by LostNemesis

I've never seen anything, but i am heading to Pullman, WA this weekend so i'll keep my eyes to the SE.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!
Sorry about your Huskies...
I'm a Beaver but I like the Dawgs. I watched the game. Any UFOs on the way?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Ouch!!! long night drive with eyes to the sky and nothing of interest.

More importantly BEAT THE DUCKS!!!!!!! then let us have your coach please.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trust me... we are working on it... Did you see their new uniforms? We are gonna mess them up!! heehee
If we WIN we go to the Rose Bowl... WOOT>....I see nothing in the skies on my end either...

Thanks for the nudge!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
yes finally im not the only one who has seen them .i have also seen alot of slow weaving ones very high up to high to be anything man made .i live in wilsonville and i go out to smoke everynight and if its clear i watch the stars .i have seen about 5 or more in one night almost one right after the other .well its great to know i wasnt just seeing things keep posting my fellow oregon friends and keep an eye on the sky .(if its clear and not cloudy ,gotta love our rain lol)bye

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join