It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally I've seen one, too...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A couple nights ago there was the thread about the three orbs in the Oregon area. www.abovetopsecret.com... - RIght NOW, a very clear UFO Orb in camera view finder at 3,000ft!!!
What I was seeing that night could have been Venus. With as much as I know about what's in the sky, it coulda been Pluto or Uranus. Lol No kidding.

Sometime after ten pm last night, tryin to sleep. I was staring out my window pointing East, Possibly towards Bend, or Idaho-ish direction. It was twinkling like a star, so I thought it was. A beautiful twinkling star. Til I noticed it was moving. It was going up down, side to side, just bobbing around, but didn't seem to be getting anywhere fast.
Eventually it disappeared between the forest trees out behind my 2nd story window. But not before I could call my daughter's dad in to see it first, to prove I was really seeing this.. His vision is a lot better than mine. As he leaned down to where I was to watch it for a while too, he noted it was blinking red and white.. As it bobbled up and down, side to side..

Needless to say, it was just like the dreams, and I hope to god to not see anything else again that has no explanation.
I am NOT as open minded and fascinated about these things as you guys. LOL
Someone said to keep your eyes to the sky.... I have a real feeling that something is going on, when -I- am able to see stuff that freaks me out. Has anyone here NOT seen anything unexplainable yet??

*sighting info, and rant end*

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello my fellow Oregonian... Me too! Haven't had the opportunity yet.. But I don't go outside that much, cuz it's RAINING.. (I'm not complaining really) But I want to. I want to see something but from a distance. If you know what I mean...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, I never thought Oregon was great for sightings. It just seems like the frequency though of things being seen, has increased so much!! It's like, it's happening everywhere now.

I really hope I am the only one who watches something like this with tears and fear. LOL
No matter how scary, it's kinda hard to take your eyes off it.

I doubt they can hide it that much longer, if people all over the world are seeing things in the sky, every night.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
One of the "first" was seen in the NW. The pilot that called them flying saucers!
We have the ranch in Washington. We have lots I think. I know some Oregonians who have seen them. Quite a few actually.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Right now Canada and Texas seem to be the hot spots. I think I would let you borrow my tissues if I saw one. And you can hide under my blanket too.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
LOL!!

Not sure I would be up for a UFO party

I had no idea one of the "first" was seen here... It's one thing to read about other peoples sightings, have dreams of the things, and just know they exist. Another completely to see something, though!
Just reminded me of the theorized propulsion systems they probably use... Magnetic. The rules of normal aircraft do not apply to them...

I wish more people would keep their eyes on the sky. Though I bet those people in Stephenville have been freaking out, with all the things in their sky.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I imagine it must be difficult to have your views challenged in such a way, and so I find the telling to be courageous and honorable.

BTW, welcome to the club

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Thanks, I expected to be attacked right away, like have been before, and have seen many others... throughout the time I've been at ATS.

Perhaps it's still coming. Lol

I'll probably be keeping a better on eye on the UFO forum from now on.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
...But not before I could call my daughter's dad...

Sorry for being personally intusive here but... are you not your daughter's dad?

I know it's unrelated but it threw me off for a while.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Iwonder why this isn't being discussed EVERYWHERE? Did anyone else notice they seem really pretty? Some of the colors my husband an d I have noticed are magenta, red, green and like a neon blue. Now that they are being noticed everywhere, does anyone think they could be like a government GPS system?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm thinking she is her daughter's mother.... and let me find that link to "flying saucers" for you to read.here ya go...

[edit on 21-11-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I've never seen anything, but i am heading to Pullman, WA this weekend so i'll keep my eyes to the SE.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Err... I would be my daughter's mom...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
above top secret... here, read this thread, it's a good place to start.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
jayla -

I'm guessing you're new at ATS? Welcome, and all that! I would be interested to know what you and your husband have seen... Times are getting really interesting, for sure. I don't doubt that Gov't has technology that we might confuse to be 'out of this world'. Really if they are 30yrs beyond anything we know about, makes me wonder/hope there really is someone visiting from elsewhere, and we are not just seeing Govt crafts..

seagrass,
Thanks for the link, gunna look into it as work allows.

Anotherdad,
Good luck, do share whatever you do see!! Sightings are seeming to be daily now, even in the Pacific NW

EDIT : typo

[edit on 21-11-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
I want to see something but from a distance. If you know what I mean...

LOL I live in California but I know exactly what you are saying. I always hope I'll see one, but I hope it doesn't take any notice of ME, come swooping closer, and I suddenly find it's 3 AM.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
LOL!!

Not sure I would be up for a UFO party

I had no idea one of the "first" was seen here... It's one thing to read about other peoples sightings, have dreams of the things, and just know they exist. Another completely to see something, though!
Just reminded me of the theorized propulsion systems they probably use... Magnetic. The rules of normal aircraft do not apply to them...

I wish more people would keep their eyes on the sky. Though I bet those people in Stephenville have been freaking out, with all the things in their sky.
I dunno, a drink might be just what i would need after such an experience. lol. Thanks for posting this. Hopefully one day I can say I have too.
oh, and I have also had dreams of them.. quite a few.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere

Originally posted by seagrass
I want to see something but from a distance. If you know what I mean...

LOL I live in California but I know exactly what you are saying. I always hope I'll see one, but I hope it doesn't take any notice of ME, come swooping closer, and I suddenly find it's 3 AM.
EXACTLY. I also don't want to be in a car when it happens. Sounds like creepy things happen in cars. I want to be home, close to my blankie, drinks and tissues....and my daughter's dad... heh.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I agree with you completely!!! Even from a huge distance, this was just like the dreams, where just the sight of the thing in the distance causes the uncontrollable need to close the curtains and hide

Seagrass.. What are your dreams of them like? About the same? Mine always came with an intense fear, and need to hide..

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I remember the first and the last the best. The first one, I was standing in a graveled area type parking lot, and I "knew" they were coming. I was scared, and a little annoyed. I was just standing there waiting for them. I was looking up at the sky and the light started to come, then I woke up.
The others were like that, always a light coming. But in different places.
The last one was the weirdest. I was looking at the sky and geometric shaped lights began to appear in the sky like constellations. But very geometric and all kinds. I knew it was a war. They began to be so many in number that they overlapped in the geometrics and the amount was staggering. The whole sky became lit up with them with some behind others and yet see through. I just stood there in awe. It was like connect the dots in the sky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join