It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had no classes today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi, I'm in College. Today I had no classes.
. :shk:

My first professor didn't show up, and, my second professor canceled class. It is about 11:15 AM and I have to wait until 2:15 PM to meet with a group of mine in one of my classes that I'm doing a project in. I'm currently at a library. Have any of you been in similar situations? What have you done?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I hate when people tell me to use the extra time to study/ homework/whatever. If you have a sense of humor and adventure, some thoughts:

Run amuck!
-Open random doors
-Try to get on the roofs of random buildings
-Sit in the middle of the sidewalk and stare at everyone
-OR, sit blocking a sidewalk and demand a toll from everyone who crosses your domain
-Do you go to a "techie" type school? Make eye contact with people - freaks them out!
-Find a tour group and walk right by them moaning, clutching your head, saying something like "oh, the pain, I can't take it anymore!!!"

Yeah, tried all of myself at one point or another.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

o_o
Those are great suggestions. Unfortunately I don't go to a techie type school. It's kind of freezing outside so I can't do many of those things you've suggested.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Of course, I suggest these things while sitting in my nice toasty office, so of COURSE I don't think about the cold. Well poo, I know lots of good dorm stuff, but I always tried to *gasp* behave! when I was in a classroom :-(

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

I should mention that I am at a community college and they don't have a dorm here. Right now I'm playing my PSP. At least I have something to do.

new topics

top topics

join