It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush lists some of his regrets from presidency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Bush lists some of his regrets from presidency

rinf.com

President Bush listed some of the regrets from his presidency Tuesday, particularly the display of the “Mission Accomplished” sign as backdrop for a speech he gave about a month after the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.

“To some, it said, well, ‘Bush thinks the war in Iraq is over,’ when I didn’t think that,” he said in a CNN interview in New York. “It conveyed the wrong message.”

The sign was hung on the USS Abraham Lincoln on May 1, 2003, when Bush landed on the carrier wearing a flight suit to declare that major combat operations in Iraq were over. That speech has since served as a rallying point for critics of Bush’s policies in Iraq.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"There is an old poster out there...." One of the best quotes from Bush. He actually regrets that ! Isnt it a well kept secret that Osama is dead.

But does he regret going into Afghanistan and Iraq and letting thousands of our troops die. To think of it Bush's unpopularity in the US due to Iraq led to Obama's victory

Bush says Obama is a family man, why then Laura Bush could not be a Hillary Clinton, or is she planning to be one?

rinf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bush presidency is a big failure... and he knows that...
I think Bush should list some of his good deeds he did... i am sure that too were just out of luck or he is taking credit for someone elses deeds

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Bush lists some of his regrets from presidency...

... It's said to become the biggest book mankind ever saw. You can consult his 150k page long work at your local museum in the near future.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I love this part:

“To some, it said, well, ‘Bush thinks the war in Iraq is over,’ when I didn’t think that,” he said in a CNN interview in New York. “It conveyed the wrong message.”

Exactly what message is the phrase "Mission Accomplished" supposed to convey?

Oh, now I get it! We all must have been confused as to what the "mission" was.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I believe the message was for the puppet masters "The War is now started"!

top topics

join