It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former president Jimmy Carter - abducted? possibly!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I know that some people know about this but a lot of people dont, a lot of people are still of the narrow minded opinion that it is `nerds` or `deluded people` who view these things

well we have a former president here :

source:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

When interviewed in the run up for election he said:

`It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become president, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists.`

the interesting thing is when he became president... he didnt do any public research or investigations at all.

reason? --
According to Jon Kelly, a researcher who studies the secret messages encoded in people's speech, Carter could well have been abducted by regressive aliens.

Using a digital audio editing workstation, he analyzed a speech Carter gave last year in which he said he did not think flying saucers were the vehicles of space people visiting the earth.

Kelly said: "I played his speech in reverse and heard the words 'Saucer. Went out naked. Going out. They'll put it in him.' Although it was part of his campaign promise, this message made me wonder if the president had more-personal reasons for wanting the government to release secret research on extraterrestrials. From my reading of the message it describes Carter as a potential abductee."

[edit on 21-11-2008 by plejaren-spirit]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
-If- any president was ever abducted, I believe Jimmy Carter was that president. Although, is it -really- abduction if you are merely going home?

join