It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Snub Fest: World Leaders Refuse to Shake Bush's Hand During G20 Photo-Op

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
He was ill during the time this happened. They all knew this. It would have been a different story if he tried to shake their hand and they refused. Monsters

reply to post by sunny_2008ny

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Here is why he was snubbed in case you didn't hear...

thread closed?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by foremanator

Yes. It makes them look bad for not shaking our President's hand. I think they could have at least showed a little courtesy for our representative.

Bush doesn't represent us. Maybe he represents the oil industry, or maybe he represents the rich executives of various soulless corporations, but he does NOT represent the American people. This man wipes his butt with our constitution, with our civil liberties, with our economy, or foreign policy. A representative would actually appear to care about the desires of his constituents.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Call me lame if you like, but I feel totally bad for this guy=( I hope he learned from his HORRIBLE mistakes. I am not an evil person as he appears to be so I won't spend this time spreading evil words towards him. I wish him and his family the best. God Bless them. NOW its time to turn our focus onto our new leader and hope all works out better!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by foremanator

Yes. It makes them look bad for not shaking our President's hand. I think they could have at least showed a little courtesy for our representative.

Hmmm...the same guy that 'won' 2 fraudulent elections, started 2 needless wars, destroyed the world banking system, and crippled every advanced economy on the planet??

They should show him 'courtesy'?

They should show him the door to the trash heap, that's what they should do..

J

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Considering each and every one of their Countries (and no doubt their personal finances) more than likely profited from a relationship with the USA and Bush - now that he’s down and out - their true playground dog colors are showing.

But that's our world these days - or so it seems.

Love 'em up when you can get somethin' from 'em - Kick 'em to the curb when you're through routing out all you can get.

I personally despise what Bush stands for but he as a man does play on my sympathies more than I like to admit.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
www.liveleak.com...

Here is why he was snubbed in case you didn't hear...

thread closed?

i dunno about "thread closed", but i do think everyone who's viewing this thread needs to view that video...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
personally i'm surprised no-one's punched him yet.

Do you honestly think a foreign leader would physically assault President Bush at a G-20 meeting?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You said it brother!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wish it showed them coming in. I would like to see if they came in together and who was last.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
You know what, I am just an average American citizen, and I would not shake that mans hand either. Really, that says a lot. I would feel quite privileged to shake the hand of any other American president, including his father. However, even if given the chance, I would be quite happy to go to my grave knowing that I did not shake the hand of the worst president in American history.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Too be honest: El-Bush didn't actually go out of his way to invoke a
response. But I did like the guy in the middle, Is that my Jacket open,nope it's
ok, Oh darn I missed George, awe well maybe next time.

Now Dubya is really going to find out how many friends he has.
All previous president do the dinner function thing for a fee, I wonder
how many are going show interest. I could hazard a guess, but that
would be presumtious.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This topic has been debunked over and over again. When is enough enough?

CNN made the initial video

CNN made the follow up.

But the thread goes on, and people still continue to not read.
Which makes these threads intertwined with misinformation and uninformed opinions coupled with the truth.

We have to read many many pages when the OP was debunked 2 pages ago. This is a weakness at ATS, and somehow when we arrive at the truth, the thread should be capped.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by pieman
personally i'm surprised no-one's punched him yet.

Do you honestly think a foreign leader would physically assault President Bush at a G-20 meeting?

Limits on the freedom of speech inhibit me from expressing what I wish would really happen.

I am disgusted by people that somehow think a politician is above the law. I think we need a crash course in civil education on this government's real conduct. I think our citizens supporting this walking pestilence are accessories-after-the-fact to this government's crimes. I think these supporters should be given shovels and forced to bury the blown-apart victims of this government.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Bush doesn't deserve a handshake, a deserve a punch in the face then a kick in the nuts.

This piece of trash puppet did his best to destroy the country and kill as many people as he could, he should be treated as a murderer and spend the rest of his life in jail being nailed by big black guys.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I'm with you, except for the last bit... i hope he gets banged in jail by his daddy, brothers and uncles as they all get hauled in one by one.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It seems to me that often there are marks on the floor for where each individual should stand. That's why he was looking at the floor...did you notice that the person next to him also glanced at the floor. I watched the news while they were doing this and I believe this is actually the second time the had to reposition themselves for picture. I'm assuming the Bush shook hands with all the officials before hand.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I think it's hilarious, despite the debunking, which is startling apparent even in this thread. People continue to act like it doesn't exist.

Keep it up guys.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I think it's hilarious, despite the debunking, which is startling apparent even in this thread. People continue to act like it doesn't exist.

Keep it up guys.

The original post, whether sucessfully debunked or not, does not change the fact that Bush is a freakin' monster. The worst kind of criminal politician.

And I *will* keep it up -- as long as he draws a breath. Is that ok with you sir?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousATS

The title of this thread is, "Ultimate Snub Fest: World Leaders Refuse to Shake Bush's Hand During G20 Photo-Op "

The fact that Bush is a monster has little to do with the subject of this thread, particularly if it has been debunked.

I never said you shouldn't talk about Bush. I was stating that people were ignoring the facts, which are that the world leaders did not sub him. If you want to talk about Bush's past, present and legacy, go right ahead. I'm not going to stop you. Although there are other more pertinent threads in my honest opinion.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Oscitate]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join