It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Snub Fest: World Leaders Refuse to Shake Bush's Hand During G20 Photo-Op

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Yes, I agree with you. Personally, I don't think we have gone down that road of serfdom yet here in the USA, but it certainly looks like at times that we're headed that way. I am an anarchist at heart, and, I would love to see communities replace Governments, as ruling bodies for the people, but, I know that this will never happen in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I'm not so conservative. I think unification is the answer. However, that can only be an answer if the Governments revert to being true to the people and act on their behalf...

Anyhow, that is aside from the point. And all of this has been.

I think it is hilarious that the propaganda machine is now painting the picture of G.W.B. being a defeated man.

I guess I'm dropping my participation in this thread. In actuality this thread should be dead by now. I was just making a commentary on how this thing may shine in the eyes of the simpleminded average American.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sanchez must be taking this out of context-- he must've shaken hands with them already, then come off the stage for some reason. It'd be unthinkable for them to snub him in this way.

If sanchez is purposely misleading ppl as to what happened here, he should be repremanded.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sanchez must be taking this out of context-- he must've shaken hands with them already, then come off the stage for some reason. It'd be unthinkable for them to snub him in this way.

If sanchez is purposely misleading ppl as to what happened here, he should be repremanded.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

It's no wonder. Nobody likes a rich arrogant bully.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The video is misleading so heres the other side.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype
The video is misleading so heres the other side.

www.youtube.com...

Yes exactly what i thought.
Video taken out of context.

I am no bush fan but this is just weak journalism.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Goes to show the WORLD what the WOLRD agenda is really about and how CHILDISH and Silly it can become ... Come on Are you kidding me ...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why would they want to shake his hand !!!!

Would you shake the hand of a person who's hand is dripping in oil ???

Wolfie

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
word is that he wanted to be in the center of the group, when they denied him this he got pissed off, threatened to leave, was then convinced to stay but his tantrum resulted in him reluctantly taking part in the photo.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by mind is the universe

We know that we've had a crappy President.
. Yet we still stand by him because we don't want to appease to Europeans who hate us for their anti-American sentiments or the terrorists that want us to die for our foreign policy.

No, we don't stand behind him at all. Very few people, and I daresay the more... back-country cowboy types... still stand behind him, and that's a matter of pure over-the-top machismo than any kind of rational opinion of the "man."

Maybe you think they're illegal wars, but, they aren't wars at all technically. They're "military actions". We haven't had a real war since WWII.

We've stopped caring about that other stuff. We know that our military does some dirty things and stupid things. We're just hoping that Bush doesn't make our country worse before the next administration settles in.

Alright. So if I shoot somebody, it's not technically shooting them unless I hold a vote and declare it a shooting? Come off it.

And no, we absolutely haven't stopped caring about it. Everyone I know is horrified by the "other stuff" that's been carried out in our name. EVERYONE. Read that?

[h1]EVERYONE.[/h1]

I understand your resentment toward Bush but I think it was necessary that we responded to these terrorists even though I disagree with many of his policies. What do you think would have happened if we just let them badmouth us on the world stage? Would you rather have us appease to the terrorists?

People stood behind us when we went after the terrorists. Most of the world had problems with us when we... excuse me, when BUSH started using terrorism as an excuse to take care of his own personal oil and power grabbing agenda.

Oh, and you don't bomb cities because somebody badmouthed you. That's just juvenile.

Terrorists? So you don't believe Al-quaeda is a threat?

So you don't believe in a war on terror?

You believe 9-11 was caused by our Government to take control of the world?

In answer to those questions...

1. No. Al-Qeada's only as big a threat as its CIA backers make it out to be.

2. No. No such war has ever been waged; I merely see a war on foreign sovereignty.

3. Yes. If, in fact, the attack was carried out under the leadership of Osama bin Laden, then it was under the leadership of a known CIA operative.

---

Frank, enough. You're making my country look bad. I just hope the people who are badmouthing my entire country because of the ignorance you're displaying right now will quickly realize that you are very much alone in your opinions over here.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
good, about time these people realised you dont have to do it just because others say so.
I mean, if Hitler was on stage, would you shake his hand just because i was the right thing to do?

No,

Im waiting for the day where someone spits in his face, and points him towards Nuremburg.

F'n criminal.... F'n crook.......

I hope he feels dejected and miserable, he deserves everything he gets.

I imagine the families that have lost sons, daughters, moms, dads, cousins, friends, grandparents are feeling something hugley worse than rejection over a handshake...

all for his greed!
What a disgusting man.... show me his smirk. ill spit in it!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe anything you see. Especially when the media basically tells you what to think with the dialogue

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
.....he ignores everyone in regard to the kyoto treaty.....

I'll let you in on a little secret: It was Clinton that didn't sign the Kyoto Treaty when it first came to light.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Debunked

For those that didnt watch the video linked above..when we deny ignorance, we have to hold true to our words. He was not being snubbed, and we as a membership seeking truth need to call a spade a spade when we see it.

An example of opinion versus fact. CNN has egg on their face in this matter.

Peace

[edit on 21-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I would put my money on it that this was a ploy from the elites for the masses to see and say, "Hey look! This is why we need Obama as President! Someone who is friendly and just."

Or it could be that just no one likes him. Either way, it makes our current representative look horrible and helps to make Obama look more appealing as the next president. :shk:

Anyways...ttyl

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Ahh yes. Should have gone to the last page. Hmmm. Star for you.

Maybe what I said was not all true then since seeing that video debunk but still. I wonder why CNN would not look more into that occurrence? They always seemed to be unbias to me. Maybe not.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's mean...
Even to someone like Bush.

They acted like he wasnt there

--Edit--
I saw the second video and still, they all also greeted before, didnt they

and they did it again, so why not with him also

[edit on 21-11-2008 by aNdReSk]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And yet, those same people will laugh, cheer and clap, shake the hands, and kiss the ass of Ahmadinejad when he talks about destroying Israel, gays, and enemies of Islam, and they all just loved him at the UN. Typical snobbish attitude. I think America should one day just call in the tab for all nations ever assisted and get our money back, and tell them to ask someone else when another disaster/war/whatever hits their country and they need help. To hell with them.

Act like a damn human being. Its called diplomacy. You don't like the President? Don't act like a snobbish little brat. Suck it up and shake. BE the better man. Don't be a jerk.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You've all been duped!!

Bush DID shake hands with world leaders at that summit. Matter of fact it looks like the world leaders we're enthusiastic about shaking his hand.

VIDEO PROOF

www.liveleak.com...

Deny ignorance huh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join