It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Kenyan Ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok ok. I'll roll with what you are saying about the certificate of live birth vs. birth cirtificate, but then I want to know why this was done.

HONOLULU, Hawaii – Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation – and even several lawsuits – WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.
reply to post by rakillah

www.worldnetdaily.com...

I am not making a case for or against Obama. I am simply stating why the cloak and dagger routine if it's all legitimate?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Well, i feel that there are people who would do anything to bring Obama down, would steal the document and alter it or replace it with a fake one. All i can say is that if someone is paid alot of money, someone from within the Vital statistics office would do such a thing, that makes sense. Now, if i thought of that, who else do you think would have thought of that same idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

If Obama would just release his original and authentic BIRTH CERTIFICATE then all this would go away. But he resists and hires teams of lawyers to block that from happening.

He hasn't hired "a team of lawyers" to block this. I would challenge you to show otherwise.

He has ignored it because you ignore the crazy folks on the sidewalk when you walk to work and you don't play fetch with a rapid dog.

He has shown the neccessary documentation to credible folks...beyond that I cannot blame him for not giving the Berg et al crew the time of day.

To me it's like this...you are on your way to work and it is the most important day of work in your life, maybe what you are about to do will effect millions of Americans. Some crazy guy on the sidewalk pulls out a gun and asks you for your wallet..you would probably put your hands up and give him your wallet.

Now imagine you know the gun isn't loaded? You would likely keep walking and ignore him. Berg's gun isn't loaded and Barak doesn't have time for crazies.

If any of you actually think Obama is as devious as you claim and the state of Hawaii is in on the scam since they said they have publically verified he was born there..then why wouldn't he have simply produced a perfectly forged document? He is capable of corrupting the government officials in Hawaii responsible for the verifying his birth to lie for him, but not to simply forge a document?

This crap fails every test of logic and the argument isn't even internally consistent.

I am done responding to this junk...no time for those who refuse to think clearly. I am with our President Elect on that.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

WND is not a source they reprint blogs and have disclaimers saying that they take no reposibility for the accuracy of the stories..and the actual response by Hawaii was...

"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND request seeking the information.

Corsi can't go asking to see Obama's Birth certificate anymore that he can ask to see yours or mine..thank god.

There is no reason for Obama to indulge this wacko.

Also...

www.newsweek.com...
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Now I am really done on this thread...back to your scheduled "programming"

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
When McCain was asked about his BC he let everybody see what they needed to see to know that he is a natural born.... (yah we questioned his eligibility too, and he showed us what we wanted!!!!!!!!)

Kinda funny that obama cant even do the same....

Plus 90% of the people who voted for him dont even know about these BC questions !!!!
Why you ask? because they OWN THE MEDIA!! wow ATS members should already know this from the countless other things we know that we shouldn't know about. I mean if you come to this site you have some idea of how shady the Gov is right?

I am not sure how credible this radio site is but I AM SURE THAT YOU WOULDN'T HIDE IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE!!!
( JUST COMMON SENSE!)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

You want to know why this Obama election was created? You want to know why his Birth Certificate is an issue? That is exactly why they are doing all of this!

It is all a set up to give "Arnold Schwarzenegger" the ability to run.

You see, he was born in Austria and his father was a volunteer for the SS Nazi regime

Arnold holds dual citizenship with the U.S. and Austria - you know, just in case things don't pan out here he can go home and run for office.

Arnold had several closed door meeting with none other than Karl Rove - imagine that

Check out these quotes from Arnold Schwarzenegger

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"People need somebody to watch over them... Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

I was always dreaming about very powerful people, dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered."
Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1977 film Pumping Iron
.......................................................................................................
Yeah, just what we need with the way everything is going in our Nation!

Here is a small section from the website called Arnold Exposed where it specifically talks about the Constitution and becoming President:

Americans Against Arnold has launched defensive measures against Arnold Schwarzenegger's bliztkrieg attack on the Constitution because we love America and believe that the Founding Fathers were right: only someone born in America should be able to be President.

Just as important, we are dedicated to exposing the individual, Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is totally unfit to be Governor of California, much less President of the United States. Arnold Exposed.com will serve as a meticulously documented encyclopedia of Arnold's sinister, grotestque and even barbaric activites, from his nazi links to illegal drug use and sexual harrassment.

Arnold Exposed

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
There is so much garbage flying around about this right now, I don't know what to believe.

I don't care which way this ends up going, Obama needs to step and submit his documents for verification.

I believe he did already submit all the verification documents that McCain also submitted.

Now if someone is asking for *MORE* than what others had to provide, then that would be a double standard.

Can we see McCains vaulted copy as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_ I am simply stating why the cloak and dagger routine if it's all legitimate?

this is my position as well. Why mull around in the dark with flashlights, when you can simply flip the light switch. Unless of course, you don't want anyone to know you're in the room.

Comparing this situation to playing fetch with a rabid dog is apples an oranges. Not comparable. When the solution is as simple as providing documentation, one would think he would want to squash any and all protests as to the legitimacy of his president-elect..edness.

I'm further confused because it seems to me that it would be easy enough, even if he were born in Kenya, to produce a forgery. This concept leads me to wonder if the whole dispute is engineered by TPTB to insight a proper dose of societal upheaval.

In the end, I really think whether or not he is a natural born citizen is irrelevant. He will man the post he's been assigned to. Not to mention, it's only the Constitution that specifies he must be natural born citizen, so, as our current administrator has so frequently illustrated, it's just a speed bump, not a road block.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm going to bet it would be easier for a person to fake that they are the ambassador to a country on a POS radio show then it would be to fake the government and the American people into electing me to be president.

But then again its not like anyone has ever been able to prank a radio show or news program before so maybe I'm wrong and should go back to making my new tinfoil 3000 hats for sale on ebay. They will go well with plastic covers for your doors and windows to block out anthrax.....

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by SpaDe_

WND is not a source they reprint blogs and have disclaimers saying that they take no reposibility for the accuracy of the stories..and the actual response by Hawaii was...

"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND request seeking the information.

Corsi can't go asking to see Obama's Birth certificate anymore that he can ask to see yours or mine..thank god.

There is no reason for Obama to indulge this wacko.

Also...

www.newsweek.com...
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Now I am really done on this thread...back to your scheduled "programming"

Thats the fabled Certificate of Live Birth they show!

The problem is, the Long Form being absent and Grandma conveniently dead. Anyone can obtain that form by baby dropping and Im sure it will say what ever the parents tell them to have it say.

Either way you look at it, he is gonna be the next president, better start getting used to it.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WOW... if you actually LISTEN to it... the radio guy fed the question to the guy.

"Is there a celebration of his birth place?"

And the guy hemmed and hawed and about his paternal grandmother and that they are building a monument.

This is pretty funny nonetheless, but nothing here but typical morning radio show gimmickry.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yes. No one is actually reading prior posts. Justing skipping to the end and posting.

I already showed in prior posts if you LISTEN to the conversation in the OP....

The ambassador answers the idiotic question by stating that his "Paternal Grandmother is still Alive" and then when the radio hosts keep asking the about Obama being born there he responds that OBAMA's FATHER also named "Barak Obama" was born there, ....the ambassador goes as far as saying "Senior" to try to help these guys out.

At NO TIME does the Ambassador say Pres. Elect Obama was born in Kenya.

To further the context...When the ambassador says Obama "was an economist" that worked with the Kenyan Government...HE IS TALKING ABOUT PRES. ELECT OBAMA's FATHER

Barack Hussein Obama (1936–1982) was a Kenyan senior governmental economist. ..see wikipedia.

I assume this post will get burried without any intelligent response and on the next page of this thread people will continue to chime in as if this Ambassador said something about Pres Elect Obama being born in Kenya.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakillah
reply to post by innerlogik

Why do people like yourself, instead of going out to do a "SEARCH" and find the truth, wants to blah blah the first thing that comes to mind. If you would take time to research you would "KNOW" that according to some states, they still do call Birth Certificates...Certificate of Live Birth....whoa

They are one in the same!!!!!

Amazing what the search button can do for you.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by rakillah]

Whoa you really got me there smart guy. Why don’t you provide a link that shows Hawaii solely issues certs of live birth instead of birth certs?? When you properly understand the difference between a birth cert and a cert of live birth get back to me. While they can be used for the same purpose, such as getting an ID card, passport, etc. the documents themselves are very different and are not “one in the same”

It doesn’t matter to me if he provides it or not, he won, I voted and that is it. The only reason this is an issue is the fact that Hawaii issued live birth certs without actually being born in the state at the time of Obama’s birth while still issuing birth certificates. Therefore, a cert of live birth is not 100% proof that someone was actually born in Hawaii; only a birth certificate with all of the information on it can prove that. That is what I was stating, the FACT that they are not the same, and instead of going on with your pitiful life you decide to personally attack my post.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Erm.... ya think so Clouseau

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe this will help…and the source can’t be further to the right.

www.freerepublic.com...

The following was posted on the "Freerepublic" website......

Virginia State Court Dismisses Action Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President
Posted on Monday, November 03, 2008 1:20:35 PM
The decision was handed down today – it is a long and well-reasoned analysis.

Today’s decision is not the result of a conspiracy, nor is it the result of a biased or unprincipled judge. I have made a good living working in out nations courts and have the utmost respect for them. I would hope all patriotic Americans would feel the same way and avoid making unfounded scurrilous remarks about the judge or the judicial system.

Quotes:

The Court made the following findings:

1. The Certification of Live Birth presented to the court is unquestionably authentic.

The court noted that the certification had a raised seal from the state of Hawaii, had a stamp bearing the signature of the registrar of vital statistics. The court found “wholly unpersuasive” any of the internet claims that the birth certificate was altered in any way. Furthermore, the document itself was accompanied by an affidavit from the State Health Director (of Hawaii) verifying that the document is an authentic certification of live birth. The court held that there could be no doubt that the document was authentic unless one believed that the state of Hawaii’s health department were in on an elaborate and complex conspiracy – and that there is not a shred of evidence that this is the case.

2. The Certification of Live Birth establishes that Mr. Obama is a natural born citizen.

The affidavit of the State Health Director states that the information on the CLOB is identical to the information on the “vault” copy of the birth certificate, and that both documents establish that Mr. Obama was born in Honolulu. The Court noted that the CLOB is valid for all citizenship purposes. The court noted our argument that the COLB is not valid for determining citizenship, but referred us to Hawaiian law that states otherwise. “There is no difference between a certificate and a certification of live birth in the eyes of the state. For instance, either can be used to confirm U.S. citizenship to obtain a passport or state ID.” The court found that Hawaiian law makes the COLB valid for all purposes with the exception of determining native Hawaiian heritage for certain state and federal benefits. The court held that if Mr. Obama were born elsewhere and the birth registered in Hawaii, the “place of birth” line on the COLB would reflect that fact. The court stated that there could be no doubt that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii and that any argument to the contrary was fanciful and relied on completely unsubstantiated internet rumors.

3. For that reason, 8 U.S.C. §1401(g), which at the relevant time provided as follows:

“The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth: ***(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years:…..
is irrelevant to this matter, as Mr. Obama was conclusively born in Hawaii.

4. Mr. Obama did hold dual citizenship in the U.S. and Kenya until he became an adult. When Barack Obama Jr. was born Kenya was a British colony. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.’s children: “British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.” In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UK. Obama’s UK citizenship became an Kenyan citizenship on Dec. 12, 1963, when Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. The court noted that Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963…

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.
Thus the court held that as a citizen of the UK who was born in Kenya, Obama’s father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UK status at birth and given that Obama’s father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), thus Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship in 1963.

However, the court further held that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 21, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya. The court held that there was no evidence that Mr. Obama has ever renounced his U.S. citizenship or sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982.

The court held that there was no legal requirement that Mr. Obama renounce his Kenyan citizenship or affirm his U.S. citizenship in order to maintain his status as a natural born citizen.

5. Mr. Obama did not lose his U.S. Citizenship based on the acts of his parents, including adoption by an Indonesian citizen. The Court held that no action taken by the parents of an American child can strip that child of his citizenship. The court cited to the 1952 Immigration & Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, Sections 349 and 355, which was in effect in the late 1960s when Obama went to Indonesia, and which stated that a minor does not lose his US citizenship upon the naturalization of his parents or any other actions of his parents, so long as the minor returns to the US and establishes permanent US residency before the age of 21. Thus the adoption of Obama did not serve to strip him of his U.S. citizenship. The fact that Indonesian law does not allow dual citizenship is irrelevant, as U.S. law controls. Furthermore, the Court held that traveling on a foreign passport does not strip an American of his citizenship. The Court noted first that there was no evidence that Mr. Obama traveled on an Indonesian passport (Mr. Berg and others we reached out to for evidence never provided any evidence of this claim or any other of the claims we could have used some proof of.) Nonetheless, the court held that such travel does not divest an American of his citizenship.

The Court makes other holdings and findings that I won’t bother you with here. Needless to say, the decision is wholly against us. The court finds the claims against Mr. Obama’s citizenship “wholly unpersuasive and bordering on the frivolous, especially in light of the complete absence of any first-hand evidence on any critical issue”

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The above combined with how Obama's grandmother has been shown to be discussing the birth of Barak Obama SENIOR ...and same here, what is left for this Citizenship question?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by innerlogik

Whoa you really got me there smart guy. Why don’t you provide a link that shows Hawaii solely issues certs of live birth instead of birth certs?? When you properly understand the difference between a birth cert and a cert of live birth get back to me.

From the freerepublic link/court documents I posted above...
“There is no difference between a certificate and a certification of live birth in the eyes of the state. For instance, either can be used to confirm U.S. citizenship to obtain a passport or state ID.” The court found that Hawaiian law makes the COLB valid for all purposes with the exception of determining native Hawaiian heritage for certain state and federal benefits. The court held that if Mr. Obama were born elsewhere and the birth registered in Hawaii, the “place of birth” line on the COLB would reflect that fact. The court stated that there could be no doubt that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii and that any argument to the contrary was fanciful and relied on completely unsubstantiated internet rumors.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WATCH OUT ... His grand mother passed away when she was taped saying that she was there during OBAMA's Birth .. Hmmm . He sure idd shed that tear and a message so well ... I though I was a good actor .. Dangit ... HE GOT ME RIGHT IN THE HEART !! Seriously TOUCHING ... Anyone Seen BUSH CRY !?! Maybe that was a string he shoulda pulled .. What about ANY PRESIDENT EVER ... Well CLinton don't count ... HAHAHAHAH .. And I making light of this ... Hopefully not to light.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is this Kenya's equivalent of a Nigerian Money Scam?

GUESS WHAT! THE GREAT AMERICAN UNCLE OBAMA IS ACTUALLY KENYAN ROYALTY!
We would like to show you proof but in order send it by mail we must first have you send the shipping and handling and as a bonus for acting fast you will receive a commemorative kenyan obama stick, it came from a hut he once played in here in Kenya.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
There is so much garbage flying around about this right now, I don't know what to believe.

I don't care which way this ends up going, Obama needs to step and submit his documents for verification.

This country is in too big of a mess right now to have to deal with this crap. We need to find a way to get together, not tear each other apart.

If Obama would just man up and provide evidence we could end this mess and get started fixing the country.

He has already provided evidence to professional entities, the only thing circulating this "issue" is hearsay and rumors, in the professional realm this has no merit whatsoever. These people should stop peddling nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join