It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to Kenyan Ambassador says Obama was born in Kenya

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This question has been debunked all the way, and i wonder why people still take it serious when some wannabe "BIGSTAR" radiohost(proberly rightwinged) takes this issue up again, and people still post this issue on ATS instead of using search button on the question in mind and see the 100 gazillion long page thread around this matter.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
How dumb is this thread?

LISTEN to it. The ambassador answers the idiotic question by stating that his "Paternal Grandmother is still Alive" and then when the idiot radio hosts keep asking the about Obama being born there he responds that OBAMA's FATHER also named "Barak Obama" was born there, ....the ambassador goes as far as saying "Senior" to try to help these guys out.

At NO TIME does the Ambassodor say Pres. Elect Obama was born in Kenya. He does try to correct these guys twice with more courtessy than these two dufuses deserved.

The first clue to these radio hosts intelligence was when they were making farting noises while waiting to be connected. GEEZ. REALLY! Some of the threads on ATS are just dumb.

So much for better discussions once the election concluded.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

No, it has not.

It will be debunked when we see a birth certificate. A real one. One with a doctors signature and tiny little foot prints.

Easy enough for a man of his stature to manufacture, I don't know why he doesn't just make one up, and put it out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To further the context...When the ambassador says Obama "was an economist" that worked with the Kenyan Government...HE IS TALKING ABOUT PRES. ELECT OBAMA's FATHER

Barack Hussein Obama (1936–1982) was a Kenyan senior governmental economist.
en.wikipedia.org...

FYI as BenevelontHeretic has clearly shown this is the same confusion that has lead to the Obama's Grandmother stating that he was born in Kenya BS.

See this post..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
ATS Members: In reference to the question of wether Obama is "quaified" to be President, it should be noted that the FBI runs "BI" (background investigations) on anyone who is or is in the process of, securing access to highly classified (above Confidential) information. Since President-elect Obama was granted access during a briefing with President Bush it is highly probable that the BI done by the FBI found no discrepancy in his "qualifications".

FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigations

not

Backround Investigations.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Erm.....
The member was saying that background investigation checks are a function of the FBI - he wasn't saying that the BI in FBI stands for that.

[edit on 21/11/2008 by budski]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by innerlogik

Why do people like yourself, instead of going out to do a "SEARCH" and find the truth, wants to blah blah the first thing that comes to mind. If you would take time to research you would "KNOW" that according to some states, they still do call Birth Certificates...Certificate of Live Birth....whoa

They are one in the same!!!!!

Amazing what the search button can do for you.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by rakillah]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by Solomons
I thought he had already shown his certificate numerous times? surely before even being allowed to try for potus these checks must be made? And lets just say *hypothetically* hes not a natural born citizen of the USA...there must have been some pretty powerful people behind the scenes to get him this far...so even if all this si true...doesnt mean diddly squat,he will still be president.

The certificate that he has submitted is simply a certificate of live birth which is not the same as a birth cirtificate. The birth cirtificate contains much more information such as county, hospital, doctor, etc. What everyone is so up in arms about is at the time Hawaii issued certificates of live birth for any parent requesting one even if the child was born outside of the US.

I can tell that you didn't do your homework. Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificate are the same thing man!!!! Please Look this up

Some states just call it different, but their all the same document.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

for the first 24 years of my life, i thought i was "normal". the after 24 years, i found out, by a pissed off, drunken cousin, that my parents were NOT my parents. this happens alot in todays world. why is it so unbelievable that he might not know he was born in kenya? you'd be surprised just how "wierd" (surreal, might be a better word), things can be. if he HAD happened to have been "used", then we DO have alot of trouble ahead of us. both civil (internal), and globally (external).

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Lets speculate it is true for a second. That would automatically negate his chance at holding the office under the Constitution. So what happens then? Does Mcnutcase have a shoe in? or does that mean the elections will be held again?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

the Ambassador says Obama's birth spot is already a huge attraction in Kenya. The government may put up a marker to highlight it

Y'know I'm willing to bet there is more than one tourist attraction claiming to be Obamas birthplace in Kenya. There's probably quite a few in Nigeria and maybe a couple in Somalia as well.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by MrVertigo]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Is anyone reading my two prior posts? The Ambassador is talking about Pres. Elect Obama's father! Who was born in Kenya and was a government economist there as the Ambassador states. His father was named Barak Obama Senior...as the ambassador also states "Senior"...wow talk about hearing what you want to hear!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

And, this is surprising....how?? It is par for the course these days.

Listen folks, there are 17 lawsuits about Obama's eligibility. Put stock in those and their results and not some stupid prank by some stupid morning radio show DJs.....and the resulting call that talks about Obamas father, not Obama himself.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
another inane Obama thread. what a surprise.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The problem with the certificate posted on the web is that it is not the birth certificate signed by the doctor/hospital (the "vault certificate". From 1911 to 1972, Hawaii permitted the issuance of a birth certificate for a person over the age of one upon the affidavit of the mother that the child was born in Hawaii. The statute was intended to help people who were born in the outer islands at home and who otherwise would not have any birth certificate. Obama's mother and/or grandmother might have submitted such an affidavit to make sure that Obama was a US citizen. Both the grandparents were pretty savvy individuals who might have done this. What other explanation could there be that Obama refuses to release the "vault" certificate? He could put an end to this speculation very easily by just producing the "vault" certificate and all of the "wingnuts" would disappear! There must be a problem; otherwise he would produce it. And, if you think that Obama would not run with this problem, think about John Edwards, Jim McGreevy, Elliott Spitzer - politicians with BIG problems who ran anyway ---

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I thought he had already shown his certificate numerous times? surely before even being allowed to try for potus these checks must be made? And lets just say *hypothetically* hes not a natural born citizen of the USA...there must have been some pretty powerful people behind the scenes to get him this far...so even if all this si true...doesnt mean diddly squat,he will still be president.

now see, I thought the same thing, but apparently, hes shown his certificate of live birth or something like that. which in Hawaii is different than the actual originally registered birth certificate. while usable legally for most things, its kinda of like the difference between a state ID and a drivers license. While a state ID is aceptable fo rmost things, you still need a drivers license to drive a car.

seems teh same applies here, the certificate of live birth is ok for most things, but you need the actual original birth certificate (different terms) for presidency.

the original copy is the one hes been refusing to show.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well, this is a conspiracy site. So, would it *really* matter what his B.C. said? If the right people want you in power to fulfil their agenda, then it will happen and paperwork can be made to magically appear and say whatever it needs to say to *prove* the matter at hand.

But, let's just suppose that this Ambassador is 100% correct, does anyone else feel that if it is indeed true that he is going to meet with an untimely accident?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ridiculous. Was he there as one of the Magi awaiting the Messiah?

Come On!?

For all we know those morning show guys called some internet grifter in Nigeria.

They probably promised him 400,000 dollars if he pretended to be the Kenyan Ambassador.

Sounds like the 527 groups commiting 419 scams.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I must say, I am no Obamoron but I'm with the others on this one....DJ's? Really?
As stated previously, I'm patiently waiting for the outcome of the lawsuits, more importantly the Supreme Court. Either way, I tend to think the man is going to be prez no matter what.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Man things are really heating up lol! Today on CNN there is a preacher in Kansas with a giant sign stating "Obama is a Muslim"

Too bad so many sheeple only saw the word "Change" in the campaign. So far, the only change I see is Christianity to Muslim.

No matter what happens, we now know he was born in Kenya and he is a Muslim. I'll believe his family and Kenya before I belive our corrupt government.

Oh, and to the blind Obama supporters, that think he is a God, and that ANYONE questioning anything about him is crazy, well, you already have your reward. IGNORANCE!

[edit on 21-11-2008 by knows_but_doesnt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join