It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Creationism by Heny Morris Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Scientific Creationism by Heny Morris
www.youtube.com...
44 minutes 27 seconds
Henry M. Morris, Ph.D. Hydraulic Engineering (Founder and President Emeritus of ICR)
He has a B.S. from Rice University with honors in Civil Engineering and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Morris majored in engineering hydraulics/hydrology while minoring in Geology and Mathematics. He has served on the faculties of Rice University, the University of Minnesota, the University of Southwestern Louisiana, and Southern Illinois University. From 1957 to 1970 he was Head of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech). While at Virginia Tech, Dr. Morris was able to get approval for Ph.D. programs in Civil Engineering and Hydraulics. Dr. Morris authored Applied Hydraulics in Engineering, which has been used by over 100 colleges and universities at one time or another. It is still used today as a reference and even the main text in some university classes. As of 1993 and 30 years after the first edition was printed, there was no comparable textbook available.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by masterweb

can you see he gets this letter for me please?

Dear Heny Morris

while i would like to congratulate and thank you for your sterling efforts and achievments in the field of engineering and its teaching,

i happened upon an audio lecture by your self where you touch on the subjects of biology evolution geology mathmatics gravity archaology palentology astro physics quantum physics and practically every other branch of science and conclude they are all wrong.

i was shocked at this, but worse was still to come it appears that you knowledge on many of these theories are wildly inconsistant with the facts of what they are and what they aim to achieve let alone the results they have and continue to prove correct which go against almost everything you say in this video.

as an engineer you are hopefully aware of the sceintific prinicples of research and how like engineering it relies on repeatable testable proven results, i find it confusing that you throw all these control devices and metedologies out of the window when talking about everything in sceicne not engineering.

a man in your position if you are honestly interested in truth and results should easily be able to gain access to experts in each of the fields that you so badly clouded up and befuddled with your lack of knowledge on the subjects you spoke about. a simple letter asking them for a few houirs of thier time if they can spare it for a fellow academic to explain how these theories work and the massive evidence each field has for its own validity in science and how this imapcts of how we all got here will vastly increase your understanding on these methods if an honest scientific/engineering approach be taken

I shall look forward to your next lectures when you have reviewed the actual evidence available to modern academia and thier corresponding theories. may i suggest the title 'god didnt dun it with his very own hand' to go along wih your new found undestanding

Many thanks
Noobfun

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It would be pretty difficult for him to get the letter, as he's dead. Haha.

Anyway, Morris made it clear by his ridiculous claims that he was not a biologist.

Now, masterweb, how about responding to our posts in the other thread you started, with evidence?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thats a shame

he threw away the ideals and process's that made him good at his job, and never had the chance to see what was is there for all to see now

Darwin was right all along, he got chunks of it wrong but his idea has gone from strength to strength

top topics

join