It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Board Business & Questions forum is for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This post is primarily for new members to ATS, although some of the oldr members who have been here a while and never used the forum might find it useful.

The Board Business and Questions forum is a place where announcements about ATS changes, ATS policy and important information about the site can be found.

It is also a place where members can ask questions about the way ATS works, or about specific features of the site.

Its is not a place for general questions about events in every day life, or topics that have nothing to do with the way ATS is managed and run - those subjects belong elsewhere on the board, in any one of the many forums you can access from the Board page on the button bar at the top of the screen.

Please try and find the appropriate forum for your topic before you post and save us poor overworked mods a bit of time and work by not having to move it

[edit on 21/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Can we have various sized jars of alien shaped jelly beans
at the ATS store ...I'm hungry ..

or even cookies will be ok

hmmm.. I may need more points for cookies I bet

The jelly beans will has too much sugar I bet

nevermind...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Your post is not germaine to the topic and as a courtesy it has not been removed. Please consider that BTS is the place for such non-sequiters and respect the intent this thread was authored for.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is late and I hope it is in the right place, I have searched the other threads but this seemed the most correct.

My question is this..
Can MODS read U2U messages?

I know it seems like a ridiculous question but a yes or no answer will determine my next thread concept.

If this isnt the right place please redirect me.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I would've posted a new thread in the forum itself and asked that question, as this really has nothing to do with the subject/topic at hand, but since you're already here...I can give you a short answer. No, they can not.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Only the ones that get sent to us.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've been looking all around ATS for an answer, but goodness, I give up! I have two strikes against me because I stood up for a friend over a year ago. Is it possible to get a clean slate? Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I have a question regarding ATS being watched by government spy’s ,, I don’t know exactly how to word this but it has been mentioned in a few threads .. also i dot know how true this is that other conspiracy sites have been shut down or closed .. is this something ATS members should be concerned about or is it just rubbish rumors ??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I've been looking all around ATS for an answer, but goodness, I give up! I have two strikes against me because I stood up for a friend over a year ago. Is it possible to get a clean slate? Thanks!

Not only is this not baseball but the staff holds no grudges. Post inside the T&C and all is good.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by neformore

I have a question regarding ATS being watched by government spy’s ,, I don’t know exactly how to word this but it has been mentioned in a few threads .. also i dot know how true this is that other conspiracy sites have been shut down or closed .. is this something ATS members should be concerned about or is it just rubbish rumors ??

Anyone posting anything online should know there is no privacy from anyone

More than likely people who work for the government not only are members and contribute just like you and me, but probably read what is posted here too. Not everyone working for the government is some scary person out to get us

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you! I'll do my best!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just have a quick question about searching for a video. I have seen the same video posted and a new thread started about it over and over again. So my question is this: If I want to see the past discussions on a video from a thread that was posted earlier (sometimes weeks earlier), how do I find the video in the past threads?

Is there a way to search for the video without knowing what the thread title was?

top topics

join