It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenya Ambassador Confirms Obama BORN IN KENYA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Please check the following URL at Snopes for vetted information on this issue: www.snopes.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

? Wasn't his mother American citizen? End of story. I don't get the wasted energy here.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by PlatNuMonk]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlatNuMonk

? Wasn't his mother American citizen? End of story. I don't get the wasted energy here.

This is absurd - just petty. The complaint is like listening to my fifth graders try to justify their behavior. I have many rich white friends that were not born in this country, yet they are not only American citizens but leader in the corporate and entertainment world. They were born while their parents were either working or students overseas. A lot them you watch everyday on the tube and would care less about their citizenship.
The man won this election overwhelmingly, that should say enough. Even the GOP is solemn in this decision. I still don't get the unfounded fear of him being pres.
Get over it and move on!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Dont believe a word you read on rense.com, it is the biggest collection of bulls**t on the internet. And even if he were born in Kenya or even on the moon it wouldnt matter because his mom is American, so get over it already. The man is American ffs!

Just because his mom is American, doesn't mean he is a natural born American citizen. If you are born in a foreign country regardless of the nationality of the parents, you are by birth a resident of that country. Why do you think so many pregnant foreign nationals come here when close to full term....so their kid would be a natural born citizen here & so they can reap the benefits of the system. If the guy was born in a foreign country, then by law he can not be president. You have to be a natural born citizen, born in either the USA or one of our protectorates (ie: Panama Canal Zone). The last time I looked, Kenya wasn't one or qualified as one. I've been saying the guy is a liar & so how was this hidden? He is a puppet of an evil master or masters. He is the Manchurian Candidate & Anti-Christ rolled up into one.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Oh, knock it off! Bush was the most dishonest president the US ever had.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by y2presley

AMERICA's Best ? NOT !

When is the last time you spent your summer vacation on the south side of Chicago ? All " Shines ! "

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join