It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Washing - History's greatest conspiracy theories as told by "The Telegraph"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I came across this article and the first thing that came to mind was... "whitewashing".

History's greatest conspiracy theories.

You have to admit, that first picture has some really, really beautiful chemtrails in it.

And note: The picture associated with No.5 on the list, is actually a mural at the Denver International Airport. Lovely eh!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I've just been looking through it and was about to post myself; it's quite a good run down actually if you ignore the obvious "tin hat" sentiment.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yeah you make a good point there. My initial reaction was disgust, but it was a well thought out slideshow!

It makes you wonder though, how many people will look at this and say..."Oh yeah! There's nothing wrong with fluoride! It's good for our teeth! No one would hurt us deliberately!"

Well think again... friends! lolFluoride and the Pineal Gland

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the link it was interesting to see this list; it wouldn’t be my list though. I would have had the conspiracy of WAR, Fed-BANKS, State control, The Food-Supplement Control (Codex Alimentaris), Council on Foreign affairs, NWO Population Control,,,,,,,, etc I think what is telling is the fact that you have a NWO propaganda media source ‘almost’ doing a reverse physiology by showing their handy work but obviously pushing the hidden slant that the internet and those that use its information gathering power as somehow not valid (unlike a controlled snooze paper). You know they’re winning by the fact that ‘They’ have sheeple at all levels doing their bidding, unopposed!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Thanks for the link it was interesting to see this list; it wouldn’t be my list though. I would have had the conspiracy of WAR, Fed-BANKS, State control, The Food-Supplement Control (Codex Alimentaris), Council on Foreign affairs, NWO Population Control,,,,,,,, etc I think what is telling is the fact that you have a NWO propaganda media source ‘almost’ doing a reverse physiology by showing their handy work but obviously pushing the hidden slant that the internet and those that use its information gathering power as somehow not valid (unlike a controlled snooze paper). You know they’re winning by the fact that ‘They’ have sheeple at all levels doing their bidding, unopposed!

Yes my friend, it can be a sick world at times. CODEX scares the living crap out of me. My cousin always tells me "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst..." but they've made it tough for us to actually get ahead in life, let alone stock up on Berkeys, survival gear, properly packaged food...

All I can say is, thank the universe for this site!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I liked this article! (Or photo series, or whatever).

I agree with the previous poster that the Federal Reserve and/or 'banking' should have been included.

Link to #1:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thanks for linking to #1 !

You just illuminated me. Now I know how Rahmbo feels.Next time I post a link like this I'll link the last and first of the collage(...if it's 30 + long haha).

I

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I believe that at least 1/3 of so called "conspiracy theories" in Telegraph photo series are true.

Sadly,the true masterminds (shadow rulers) are not mentioned, of course

top topics

join