It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government warns of "catastrophic" U.S. quake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shystargazer

here you go with the link to the HAARP:

www.youtube.com...

well, it would be normal to warn people of the forthcoming quake (everybody knows it will happen sooner or later) and there would be nothing strange in it if it would be the separate event. but we have now the mounting number of warnings and it could be some real danger they already know about and want to stay clean after.

but in fact, do they really care any more? after 911 I do not belive that they are scared at all to show who they are. they have the media and they need no more to make fools from all of us.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Maybe since election is over need some more intriguing news,we had a quake here Monday,and another yesterday,I still think Madrid quake will hit before the San Andreas,although I've heard about the "Big one" since I was like 5 yrs old,eventually they will both go so who knows

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
Uh Oh

The time monks have Dec 9-15th circled on the calendar for a 2 quakes in So. America and another one on the west coast of North America and now the US gov is warning of one.

Uh oh

Who are the timemonks? Can you give a link?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Very nice video ty. I will star ya

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Numerous psychics have predicted a large earthquake on the New Madrid Fault in the US, ripping the nation in two. Edgar Cayce spoke of this occuring as well, except felt the earthquake would be somewhere between Southern Califonia and Salt Lake City. The Grand Canyon is a likely place.

Cayce's warning signs are a magnitude 6.0 or greater earthquake in Japan (which ultimately slips into the ocean), followed by volcanic eruptions. After the earthquakes, much of the US and low lying parts of the world are underwater. California is gone as is much of the eastern seaboard.

Cayce said:

"If there are greater activities in [the volcanoes] Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere."

Anyone who checks the earthquake and volcano eruptions on the daily basis will tell you that in the past two weeks, activity has been increasing. In the past few days, there have a number of magnitude 4.0 and greater earthquakes in Alaska and around Mexico. There was a 6.0 or greater earthquake in Panama this week.

The time monks predict two earthquakes around December 10-12 for the first quake and a second quake around the 15th. The first quake is supposed to hit 32 to 36 degree latitude. This would put it in a band between Abilene, Texas and Nashville, Tennessee. . . roughly. The time monks predict five large aftershocks. The words "fertile plain" are associated with the first earthquake and "dancing mountains" with the second.

Psychics have given Eureka, Missouri as a possible location for the epicenter, which is on the New Madrid Fault, but that is outside the time monks area at latitude 38. Pretty close, though.

Edgar Cayce said:

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

Cayce also sees WWWIII, a pole shift, and the US split in two. Apparently, the east coast will be hit harder than the west, and the civil unrest will be greater. My guess is this is due to population density and that most people in the western US own handguns and rifles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join