It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Fool's... gone a bit TOO far.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ya, I think that this whole Ap-ril F001s thing has gone a LITTLE TOO FAR. I mean, the WATSA (Way Above Top Secret Award) for everyone. That's fine.

The script changing. NOW THAT IS ANNOYING. That just degrades the quality of ATS. (None of this is happening on BTS)

The bigots over at DarkGovernment and other competitors are probably looking at us and laughing.
I KNOW FOR A FACT WE DON'T WANT THAT.

I know it's all in good fun, and I myself LOVE Ap-ril F001s, but sometimes you gotta know your limits. Some n00bs are probably browsing saying "WTF?! What's going on around this joint? This place is messed up!" and they'll end up leaving. We don't want that either.

I'm just saying that sometimes, enough is enough.
Sorry to be a party-pooper. That WAS NOT my intention in any way.

Enjoy the rest of your AP-RIL F001'S DAY!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: WTF?! I DID NOT type PNAC thing...

Grrr...
That's what I'm talking about taking this 4/1 thing a LITTLE too far!!!!

[Edited on 1-4-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You're a party pooper

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
come on man .. can't have fun a bit in that cruel world

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lighten Up, the whole country is on the �same page�.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
whine whine whine.

Its becoming some of the members new motto!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
and it was funny as hell

bet none of those other sites are as creative as this one.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

>-- gis_tsop_daerhtweiv :etalpmeT dnE --!< >vid/0=redrob "gpj.TERCESPOT/gis/moc.tfosanad.www//:ptth"=crs gmi< >/ rb< >b// rb< >/ rb< .rehtie taht tnaw t'nod eW .gnivael pu dne ll'yeht dna >i/i< gniyas gnisworb ylbaborp era sb00n emoS .stimil ruoy wonk attog uoy semitemos tub ,s100F lir-pA EVOL flesym I dna ,nuf doog ni lla s'ti wonk I >/ rb< >/ rb< >b/-- gis_tsop_daerhtweiv :etalpmeT dnE --!< >vid/0=redrob "gpj.TERCESPOT/gis/moc.tfosanad.www//:ptth"=crs gmi< >/ rb< >b// rb< >/ rb< .rehtie taht tnaw t'nod eW .gnivael pu dne ll'yeht dna >i/i< gniyas gnisworb ylbaborp era sb00n emoS .stimil ruoy wonk attog uoy semitemos tub ,s100F lir-pA EVOL flesym I dna ,nuf doog ni lla s'ti wonk I >/ rb< >/ rb< >b/

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I haven't laughed so much in ages, for christ's sake lighten up man.

It's the aim of the day ********!!!!!!!

Party pooper.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
OH MY GOD, someone has censored the original post. It�s a conspiracy, who is trying to hide the truth from all these fine people. This is exactly what he is talking about�blah�..blah�..blah��

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ok here's my link of the moment

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nice job with scrambling my previous post...

I understand that it's all in fun. I just want to keep the "professional integrity" of ATS ongoing. We don't need to do it ALL THE TIME, but...

...eh, whatever. Just have a great day. It only comes once a year.

I'm gonna e-mail my friend a small, not-too-harmful virus disguised as video game screenshots. That's MY 4/1 joke.

The most the virus can do is knock him off the Internet at random intervals. That's all. Nothing more. (The virus got sent to me from someone else, so i should continue the flow!)

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Y O U C A N S T O P N O W... I G E T T H A T I T I S J U S T A J O K E!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
The bigots over at DarkGovernment and other competitors are probably looking at us and laughing.

If we can't have a bit of fun every now and then, we'll just turn into a bunch of boring bastards.

Let DG think what they want - ATS is still (and always will be) the premier conspiracy site.

Of course, DG could always get Bill Gates and Micro$oft to finance them, but even then it would be as bug-ridden as MSN and ATS will still be far superior.

Calm down, relax and have fun.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I understand that it's all in fun. I just want to keep the "professional integrity" of ATS ongoing.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I understand that it's all in fun. I just want to keep the "professional integrity" of ATS ongoing.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Everybody laugh at the boy who likes to laugh at everyone!!!

But seriously, this has gone way too far. I mean, making everything backwards, come on...

That was just a little too much. And a PNAC banner on the site, that is just sick in my opinion. And our own beloved Bill Gates - ruthlessly photoshopped into some low-life hood dweller with a fowty and sowm bling-BLANG fo' da ladies to swoon at. What has this site come to?

Everyone's name's changing. That's just appauling. It was so appauling that once mine wasn't maliciously manipulated into a mockery of my mentor, I had to go ahead and change it myself just to try to maintain some of the integrity that this site had yesterday.

Yes, I'm afraid this is the end of ATS. It's all over. The years of dedication and hard work Simon and all the others completely wiped out in one days worth of jokes.

So, was it worth it guys? Did you have your little fun?

Did you drink your little drink? Did you smoke your little smoke? Did you dance your little dance your little dance your little dance dance dance dancin' dancin' dancin' fool.

I'M A DANCIN' FOOL, I'M A DANCIN' FOOL, DANCIN' FOOL.... DANCE!!!

Woah, got a little carried away there. I'll be alright tomorrow.

Smy Guiley

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I'M A DANCIN' FOOL, I'M A DANCIN' FOOL, DANCIN' FOOL.... DANCE!!!

Woah, got a little carried away there. I'll be alright tomorrow.

Smy Guiley

Hey, a little Frank Zappa. I like it.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
DC, your avatar is soo, um, unlike you.
Are you feeling okay. I mean, perhaps you've been working yourself too hard or something.

Is it catching, BTW

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
gone too far
lol , hehe ... ok.. back to normal now , heh..

normal?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
DC, your avatar is soo, um, unlike you.
Are you feeling okay. I mean, perhaps you've been working yourself too hard or something.

Is it catching, BTW

What? ME WORK?

You're kidding, right? Everbody knows I sit behind this computer all day and talk about fake stuff all day. Yeah, right heah nes' to ma' bigol' blawka' Gubment Cheese, yessah! That's right! No workin' fuh me no mo'.

Oh, and John, you know, I uh...

Once met a lady named Dinah Mo Hum....

You're close to the reason behind my avatars. Mod=Drunk has been trying to figure it out for a while, you could drop him the hint...

Oderus Urungus

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join