It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Fool's... gone a bit TOO far.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Kalki, looking good, my man

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
yeah i tought April fool's day would be the best time to change my old avatar

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I came on line simply to say that the whole incident made my week. I really needed a good insane laugh like that. Hats off to who ever thought it up!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All right... I have to step in here and apologize... I never meant for this sort of furor to come up, I was just venting after a long day of being yelled at by those of "that" political affiliation.

That said... I, too, am a dancing fool, especially whilst in Joe's Garage.

And, Deltachaos, I can't figure out the context there, but yeah, Oderus is the man... listening to We'll Kill Everything right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
And, Deltachaos, I can't figure out the context there, but yeah, Oderus is the man... listening to We'll Kill Everything right now.

Oh, the context is this:

At that moment that I posted that thing, I was in fact actually Oderus Urungus. Yeah, that happens sometimes. He just comes into me and all of a sudden I'm gay and I'm proud. Just like Fatty Arbuckle, you know?

Ted Bundy

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

The bigots over at DarkGovernment and other competitors are probably looking at us and laughing.
I KNOW FOR A FACT WE DON'T WANT THAT.

Lol how could the people over at DarkGovernment be taken seriously... THEY STOLE THIS SITE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join