It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallell Universes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello,

Thought I would post a topic on this, as I feel I have personally experienced this!!

This seems to all tie in with inter-dimensional beings, Satanism, and so much more.

I have a background of Satanic Ritual Abuse, which later, was used in Project Monarch. I am coming to find out I may be a MILAB also.

Long story somewhat short, I may have figured out too much, would not go along with lies, etc, and the result has cost me my happiness as well as my health.

There have been very top secret programs where people as well as children have been used in time travel, maybe as spies, and more. I have come to beleive I may have been used for this in childhood. But, now may have been being jumped arourond to parallel universes my while live, that is one hard issure to stoamch.

I went on a little trip, to get away from the small town I was in, and boy was I in for a surprise. I encountered two train stations, with the same name, but one was MUCH smaller than the other- and one wonders wny the Disney theme song is "ITs a small world after all". Something was not right. At one point I walked into a well known grocery store which are normally huge, and this one was so tiny. Then in a drugstore, I saw a headline in a newspaper that I had seen 3 days before. Where am I going with this?? I feel I was being jumped around to a past prallell universe, then forward again. What I have concluded is that aliens, and interdimensinal beings as well as vampires for that matter all work together, they are evil, and birds of a feather flock together so they find one another, to exploit people. It seems the reptilians, some shapeshift, others, use hosts to take over humans bodies, and many reps have produced tons of hybrids living on earth. What I am getting at, is that they are Satanic, in nature. Horrible things happened to me in this other town which was quite large, experiments done, they were leaking blood from my body, which I have heard the greys do to animals, but attempting it on humans?? I noticed, these entities would look human, but would come over by me and give off this awful odor, musky smelling, so I knew they were one of them, Now that I am back in my apartment, I am smelling that smell often. They seem to feed off negative emotions , like fear and anger, and supposedly orgone will get rid of them, see some of Sherry Shriners websites. Portals have been opened, and now need to be closed, as they are out of control with their time travel games.

I hsave since done some research, and came accross a DAvid Deutch, at Oxford University, who says that whenever something major affects the universe, it SPLITS the universe up, and forms many parallell universes, so different outcomes, could be had. Say someone got in an accident, and died in one universe, but survived in another. I wonder if something similiar happened; to me?

When I go outside, that is when portals seem to be opened and I enter a different realm, where things look the same, butr there are slight diferences.

I do not know if there are clones in these parallell universes, or they are slightly diferent versions of the same people or entities, I still have questions!!

One thing seems to be for sure, the bluer the blood, the hidden jews, they will hunt down and find, that is how we will be known. It seems they will try and find every last one of us through our DNA- blood tells so much about who a person is.

Princess Diana was one of them, and they seem to want to get rid of the rest of them.

It is a fight of good against evil, with evil creating and genetically engineering so many more with mixed blood and hybrids, becaue I beleive those with mixed blood are more prone to the dark side, than the true bloods, those of the light.

This all ties in to their grand plan of takeover, which has really already happened, I just hope more wake up to this.

Thanks for whoever took the time toread this,

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
hahaha ... ok, now you wake up and edit your post .. really ... With all government conspiracys, you came here with this elfs, vampires, demons, angels and aliens conspiracy ... ok I dont have the time for harry potter

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I dont think you are entering pararell universes. I think you are under US govt mind control. Through mind control they can make you see, think and experience anything that they want to.

Remember that for time travel you need to warp space and time to travel instantaneously. For this you need to be in some kind of ship.

I believe that there are ghosts and other phenomena but I think primarily you are under mind control

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by designer1

Actually, this all sounds like The Matrix movie. The way evil entities work is like a computer virus, that's how I understand it. And the theoretical parallel universe like hard drive partitions.

Everything this universe is made off is at it's basic structure, nothing but a vibrating electromagnetic field. Is analogous to the binary system which is the basic structure of all computer programs.

And computer viruses are very hard to eradicate, they can replicate themselves, hide in a harmless file, disguise etc... They tend to target, hide in/possess, affecting the behavior of the most important files of an operating system(like political leaders perhaps?). Seeing the similarities now? So the solution can be very hard of eradicating these entities, requires a very deep understanding of the Universe's structure.

Ultimately, a 'weapon' could be built, such weapon capable of affecting the structure of time and space itself. What we need here are the greatest minds who are open to anything and not yet corrupted by the bureaucracies of the scientific community to collaborate and design such weapon.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by designer1
One thing seems to be for sure, the bluer the blood, the hidden jews, they will hunt down and find, that is how we will be known. It seems they will try and find every last one of us through our DNA- blood tells so much about who a person is.

Princess Diana was one of them, and they seem to want to get rid of the rest of them.

It is a fight of good against evil, with evil creating and genetically engineering so many more with mixed blood and hybrids, becaue I beleive those with mixed blood are more prone to the dark side, than the true bloods, those of the light.

Your ideas and information is all well and good, and I have no issue with it, but this part right here that I quoted I felt bothered by. You say those with mixed blood are more prone to the dark side, which someone can easily misunderstand as referring to mixed human blood of various human ethnicities, a multi racial person. Then you say the true bloods are more inclined to go to the light or the good side.

In the frame of alien hybrids versus pure humans, yeah maybe sure .. pure humans are more inclined to be good than hybrid alien humans, maybe. But maybe not. Maybe the hybrid alien ones are smarter and are the ones that realize how screwed up everything man-made is. Maybe they look just like normal humans, and are just smarter and sometimes intuitives, like so called indigo children. Maybe theyre for the good side and without them the bad side wouldve already won. What if all the major prophets were one of them. What if .. you see the implications.

So I feel it is best to leave out the race card until there is some concrete information on the subject, as you're just bound to offend someone for some reason or another.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It sounds like you had an epileptic or psychotic episode. My first suggestion is a neurologist.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Probably I'm mental but I've to tell you that there are indeed Parallell (Multiply Dimensions) Universes. The String Theory comes close but it's all we have on Theory NOW.

Most ppl will you to go to a psychologist, but that's because they do not know what you have been trough.

The' Diana' thing goes a bit too far for my imagination though.

I travel through some dimensions often .... it's not always fun though

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Didn't you post this two weeks ago?

J/K - I do believe that there are multiple universes however they don't get created because something major happens. They are either already there or they are being created at all times as causality takes place. There are an infinite number of universes, many of them with another you. In some universes what we call good may be the evil. Trees may be purple.

It sounds like you are quite afraid. I'd say that you need to lighten up and enjoy this life that you have even if it changes before your eyes.

Obsidience

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Some of what you say is true, some is not.

Interdimensional beings and travel do exist, and so do various entities in human bodies as myself.

Though they are not satanic, they are just non-human and have other agendas.

Satanism is a human invented thing and Earthly, it does not come from other places.

Though, you may call it "evil" in accordance with your definition of that.

Don't worry though, you will be fine, considering you are able to still sit here and post about your experiences you are through the worst already.

May love and great peace be with you
,-IX-777

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Hello Rune tang,

I did not mean to offend anyone, I am s till trying to figure out all of this, as my memroy is quickly being erased, so I will not remeber what I went through, etc. I did not mean to bring race into the topic, only that I am trying to figure out why I am told I am the black sheep of my family- that my blodline must be different in some way. From what I have read, on a Karla Turner's website, who is now passed away after being given cancer, from doing research, she had a long interview with a woman named Lisa who was an contactee, with many varoions aliens. They- the aliens, are very interested in bloodlines, they track who has some reptilian DNA in them, etc. Then I did some research on Princess Diana and came accross some info that her blood was the bluest in the royal family's, and it goes way back to Jesus, they said, as he was also a hidden jew.

I do know, that the Disney bloodline is very demonic, and there is a reason for their, ;theme song, "its a small World after all". There seems to be parallel universes and different versions of the same people, maybe they are clones, I do not know. EVerything is a lie, that is for sure. I have witnessed my parents as VERY evil, then almost it seems, I was in a parallel universe, where they seemed completely different. Also, the DRacos rep race, they have hosts that take over, human bodies, where people could almost appear to have demons inside them. One has to understand my background, where there are "alter" selves, that these perpetrators can use to enter portals to different dimensions.

People who are denying this, are in fact in denial , or are on the "other " side, and will attack those who try to tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Hello Obsidience,

Yes , you are right, I was quite scared while down in the city of "fallen angels", but one has to understand that to have fear is to have wisdom.

How would you feel if you were getting blood drained from your body as an experiment???? I could feel it, going thorugh my arteries, and coming out from where I urinate, and no , was not on my period.

IF you have any knowledge of aliens, then you would know ,that thee greys are kown to do this, with animals, draining all blood out of body , and leaving them for dead. Why would they not try it on a human, even if they did not continue the whole procedure??? AS far as I am concerned the reps, as MILABS call them, or reptialians are very evil, are missing empathy from their DNA in their brain , and primarily feed off fear in humans, thus going to any lengths to terrorize a person, so they can use that fear energy for themselves!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

ahnggk, Hello,

The media, is rife with hints about what is REALLY going on, that there is an actual matrix, etc. These beings are psychopaths, and will put it in your face, so to speak, and still some are so dumbed down they cannot even figure it out.

One thing is for sure, getting a compass, and not the regular type, which measures direction based on the earth's magnetic fields, with such advanced technology as some of these entities or whatever they are have.
I would not trust a regular compass.
Because , when I got a ride back to my town from southern CA, the route was all wrong. Got off on 101 freeway, which is not near where I live, This is where my parents appeared to be "different" maybe taken over, or an evil version of themselves, in a parallel universe.

IF one is going to be doing any traveling in the Twilight Zone, one needs a compass, and to study mile markers on the freeways, of which CAlifornia is missing many.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I suggest everyone take up a bible and start reading.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

When I go outside that is when portals seem to be opened and I enter a different realm, where things look the same, butr there are slight diferences.

i laughed so frickin hard

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

CPYK Omega,

Good Advice,

Just learned something new, from doing more research!! Case in point Book of Enoch: The Nephillium or giants, were the offspring of I take it evil type angels, and earth women. These giants were MONSTERS and cannibals also. To get rid of them-God instituted the FLood, but their spirits are BOUND to earth, and our what we call demons. I beleive they have taken over the bodies of a great deal of earth people, and weak havoc as they are earth bound spirtis. What I am trying to figure out, is the connection to parallel universes. Could they be taking over the bodies of different versions of people in different universes?.

Also , according ot the Book of Enoch, SAtan and his angels were cast out of heaven, or the sky, and to earth. Satan also being the dragon or serpent, could that be a reference to the winged DRaco above the reptilians? And are the reptilians his angels, and if so, these entities are living beneath the earth, which explains the whole underground bases, and underground world? Could the whole UFO scare be a cover?

What would be their intention in moving cettain people among different parallell universes? I have still many questions, does the bible give reference to time travel and parallell universes, does anyone know?

Also, again it is thrown in our faces, the Giants, baseball team??

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I agree with you that there are parallel universes, but the notion that Vampires and Grays are not only working together, but are evil, makes the assumption that they exist in the first place. The same is true for the other people and predictions in your incoherent rambling.

IN any case, you failed to prove they do. Therefore, your entire argument is invalid. You are merely throwing together everything you could think of, in an attempt at a coherent theory.

[edit on 11/24/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Prototism:

I never said that tghe greys and vampires work together, merely that evil beings, spirits, would be drawn to each other the same way, criminals collaborate and find each other, to conspire against their targets.

It is very typical, that as a person is using this website to discover the truth, before this person has complete Alzheimers, and cancer,heart failure, will not have a long life, but is still pursing the truth with vigor, despite all this, this person will get crucified., by those who know the truth who want it hidden or who are AFRAID of the truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I never said that tghe greys and vampires work together, merely that evil beings, spirits, would be drawn to each other the same way, criminals collaborate and find each other, to conspire against their targets.
Fair enough, I misinterpreted your meaning. But that still doesn't change the fact that you're basing your theory and predictions off existential assumptions.

reply to post by prototism

It is very typical, that as a person is using this website to discover the truth, before this person has complete Alzheimers, and cancer,heart failure, will not have a long life, but is still pursing the truth with vigor, despite all this, this person will get crucified., by those who know the truth who want it hidden or who are AFRAID of the truth.
What? What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I am actually talking about myself, and what is happening as a result of trying to discover the truth, and WHY these perpetrators would do this, unless, I was way too on to them. CRiminals exist everywhere, even serial ones.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I don't know about mind control but I often find that I feel I have been somewhere before but each time was different very very strange its almost creepy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join