It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney general collapses while giving speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Attorney general collapses while giving speech

www.cnn.com

BREAKING: Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapses while giving a speech at a Federalist Society dinner in Washington ...

[edit on 11/20/2008 by wrangell76]

Mod Edit: Altered thread title to reflect actual article headline.
Please review link: Breaking Alternative News guidelines

[edit on 11/20/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I just saw this come up on CNN, msnbc and Foxnews. There are no details so far. Still looking...Looks like he was giving a speech in Washington.Like I said above this just came out on the press. I am waiting to get more info as it comes out. Will post as soon as I see the information.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Altered thread title to reflect actual article headline.
Please review link: Breaking Alternative News guidelines

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

This is what yahoo has said so far...pretty much the same..

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed while delivering a speech on national security at a hotel in Washington on Thursday, CNN reported.

CNN said emergency medical personnel were on site. Mukasey, 67, was speaking to the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy. No further details were immediately available.

www.yahoo.com

This just came in on msnbc:

WASHINGTON - Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed during a speech Thursday night and was taken to a hospital.

Associate Attorney General Kevin O'Connor said Mukasey began shaking during a speech to the Federalist Society and collapsed.

"He just started shaking and he collapsed," O'Connor said. "They're very concerned."
O'Connor said he did not know whether Mukasey, 67, had regained consciousness."

Mukasey was 20 minutes into his speech before he collapsed.

www.msnbc.com

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok, well I am going to bed...if anyone finds out anything else please post. I will check this in the morning...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
*snip*

Reinhardt said a lawyer would die soon. Oh my God! If this guy dies, we all better start paying close attention. This could be the biggest thing since Kennedy or 9/11. I'm shaking right now. goosebumps. there is no way ANYONE could have predicted this without being VERY CLOSE to the top and having full knowledge that he would be poisoned or something. Speechless.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
does it have to do with his stance on torture? Cheney's indictment? the implications of this are endless!

"As of November 1, 2007 five senators – Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, Joseph Biden of Delaware, John Kerry of Massachusetts, Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts and Bernie Sanders of Vermont – had announced their intention to vote against Mukasey's confirmation due to concerns about his stance on torture"

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
does it have to do with his stance on torture? Cheney's indictment? the implications of this are endless!

"As of November 1, 2007 five senators – Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, Joseph Biden of Delaware, John Kerry of Massachusetts, Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts and Bernie Sanders of Vermont – had announced their intention to vote against Mukasey's confirmation due to concerns about his stance on torture"

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

crap I was going to bed...lol...

So are you serious about this? Where did you hear about this? If your two posts are true..wow that is huge!

ok, I really have to try and go to sleep now...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

yea i saw ur post right below mine right after i posted it on the new topics lol

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

Erhm.. haha. you are kidding right? you are friggin paranoid. does anyone at all care about this? Talk about lets make a conspiracy about this! NOW!

Im sorry but i was kinda disgusted that someone when i read your posts.. assuming the craziest stuff immediatly. The facts are: it was late, it was an aging man, under quite hot lights, and he passed out.

top topics

join