It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - EXPOSED!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

I find it hard to see how someone can spend 16hrs a day for eight months researching some guy theywant to make a point about in an online forum.

Either this statement is not correct, thus you are exagerating the facts,

Of course he is exaggerating because if he spent that much time on Alex, he would have proven the fraud that he is over and over by now. Let's wait and see though, he still might.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

(my opinion.. based on about eight months of sifting through data for about 16hrs a day.)
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

If the only stimulus your mind has received 16 hours a day, for 8 months
is a diet of conspiracy , no wonder you are seeing "it" everywhere.
Sometimes the "incidents" are not increasing so much as the amount of exposure to them,that you are receiving .
You should slow down a bit , decrease the quantity and increase the quality , every ATS-er has to log out meet the family, loved ones etc from time to time

As a welcome to ATS ,
That probably sounded more like.......

(in a haggard raspy voice ) turn back ......turn back now !!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I'm a disabled vet. Unable to get out most of the time. Unable to find a doctor to treat me. So, I found Alex, who woke me up. I checked his data. It was good. But then I saw that most of the links were his supporting websites, and his view. Then my efforts turned to learn where I was steered wrong. It's a long road. It's pretty obvious by the amount of threads and their names on this site.

Sorry you think I don't have a life. This is what I do, and then I let others, loved ones, know. Much like Alex.

Rgds and thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anyways I am not a believer in Alex Jones or anyone that has turned MSM. He fear mongers way too much for my tastes. Trust me I would be the first to call him disinfo, but we judge people now a days based on their hand signs?

Sorry that won't work here.

-Ign0RanT

One thing I don't get: why does he have people pay for his DVDs but also likes people to spread them around? Why not just have a donation button and stuff like that? Does he still have people have to pay for the info on his websites and podcasts?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I think Ron Paul's is the TX Longhorn's "Hook 'em Horns" a ubiquitous if obnoxious sign for the sports team. As Alex is in Austin, he too would find himself also criticized if he DIDN'T use the silly sign.

Right. Same thing with George Bush doing the sign. It should be obvious. Doy. I'm not into Texas sports and even I know what it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

I've never understood that. He sells his DVDs, yet...you can view them in their entirety on YouTube and Google Video.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by Ign0rant

Now lets think about what "they" use the signal for.

From the Satanic Bible..

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: This gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

Why then?? It isn't "I love you"

First of all, where in the Satanic Bible is that quote from exactly?

Second of all, the Satanic bible is barely 40 years old. How about that hand gesture?

I listen to Alex and have for a long time. I find his show entertaining and the best at that time of day.

I also believe he is full of crap and all you have to do to believe him is listen casually. To know what he is really up to...listen every day. He contradicts himself within the same story almost always. He makes things up as he goes along. His stories grow in sensation as they are told. Facts get tossed out the window and he always brags

"This is real, people!"
"This is admitted, foks!"
"This is all documented, mainstream news now, and on and on...."

The last one makes me laugh. Half the show will be about the lying media and how they fabricate everything to control us and then he will back up some outragous claim by saying that even the mainstream admitted it. Huh? I thought they were liars?

That apple must taste good, that snake just said it would.

Check out Mike Malloy. He's on Nova M Radio and he's a guy like Alex but he doesn't contradict himself and he's been a radio guy for a long time. He's great and I enjoy him often.
He comes on 9pm-12am est. You can see him at NovaMRadio.com They're a good station.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I find it hard to see how someone can spend 16hrs a day for eight months researching some guy theywant to make a point about in an online forum.

Of course he is exaggerating because if he spent that much time on Alex, he would have proven the fraud that he is over and over by now. Let's wait and see though, he still might.

I don't know about you but I do believe that the evidence presented here qualifies for several FLAGS. You have a "god" in the eyes of some people and he tells you to question a certain groups motives, and he's in the group.

Just goes to show the utter gall of some. If you'll notice in some of the live speeches though he will make reference to people doing things like this thinking they can get away with it. What is interesting is that when he makes these references he will be making one of these "unusual" hand gestures. Right in your face eh!?

Thanks

[edit on 21-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I wasn`t ragging on you , i hope , i was just suggesting that you should protect your state of mind .
Don`t get too sucked in , you`ll wear your self down .
My particular experience was the "peak oil " cliff hanger .......

I tied myself in knots worrying about that , it easy get a little too engaged .

edit;grammar

[edit on 22-11-2008 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

While I certainly don't buy everything Jones says, the video in the OP doesn't show anything out of the ordinary IMO. The whole supposedly satanic horns sign that everyone always points out may be used in some occult practices, but it is also the standard sign of rock n roll and where some see people in power (I've seen pics of Bush flashing this sign, and then claims that he is a satanist) as possible occult worshipers, I see old people trying to relate to young people. Bush and Jones are also both from Texas, so could just be longhorns sign...

I too used to follow Jones but got tired of his bombastic nature and the fact that he uses questionable sources, he even uses Mainstream news sources, all the while slamming the mainstream media... Is he a disinfo agent? Who knows, but if he is I think he does so unwittingly, thinking he's spreading truth but actually leading people astray...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't know about you but I do believe that the evidence presented here qualifies for several FLAGS. You have a "god" in the eyes of some people and he tells you to question a certain groups motives, and he's in the group.

Just goes to show the utter gall of some. If you'll notice in some of the live speeches though he will make reference to people doing things like this thinking they can get away with it. What is interesting is that when he makes these references he will be making one of these "unusual" hand gestures. Right in your face eh!?

Thanks

I am not sure what you mean exactly but I have not tossed out the evidence presented here. I pretty much ignored it. I said to watch out for the evidence you are getting elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
I, like many people, listened to what he had to say here and there. at first, i thought him to be voerzealous at best, and fear mongerish to the point of headaches.

Reading up on what he had to say a few months back, there were bits I realized. He does contradict himself, constantly, working people into a lather. He went all out for the millenium, scary people like only Orson Wells could do.

I wish I knew how to post youtube links on here (I can barely work a computer let alone do that stuff) But there's a video on Youtube ( ninety minutes long) where Alex Jones supposedly infiltrates the Bohemian Grove with camera along for picks.
What was amazing was he caught very little! The narrator announces the edits, that they were being questioned about having a camera and such. Meanwhile, none of the questioning makes it to film where we can see.

He does it up so well, feasting on emotion, drama, putting out the illusion of real threat, yet looking back, he showed not one threat on camera! It was after that, I knew what he was, and it sure it what he portrays.
Seriously, if you were trespassing in a place where some of the most powerful men in america are sitting around, wouldn't you show how dangerous it is? Maybe three faces make it to video ( from memory) and they were nobody's.
As far as being a spy, he does an awful job. He couldn't secretly infiltrate the boyscouts.

To give credit where do, he puts on a pretty good show, and that's about what I consider it to be.

Oh yes I know what you're talking about! One thing that got me too is that he claims it's SO dangerous and all this other nonsense and he says he's with the Bush family because of the obvious southern accent. If it's so dangerous wouldn't security be tight as hell? Wouldn't the people at the check in check with the Bush's to see if he's with them? My favorite part is when he's talking to locals and he's trying to make it out to be real scary and stuff and they're responding to B.G. like it's a joke.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'll rephrase that...

There is evidence, strong evidence, that this hand sign is a signal/greeting for a Satanic Worshippers...

Hand Signs

I don't know about you but I don't think these people are full of that much love... **** maybe?

No, but I am well versed in Satanism and did not remember ever reading that quote, nor could I find it. Otherthan that though, that book was written in the 60's. Do you really believe the hand signal has not been around before that?

How long has that Texas school been around? I would guess longer than the Satanist book....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos
This is scary. I can be objective, te guy does nothing for me, and when i first heard some of his claims, I admit, I thought this guy could be the re al deal, too.
Before I invested too much energy, i stepped back and viewed him skeptically (against my nature, as a natural pessimist) but the little ways he has about him are tipoffs.
Constantly yelling.

It's the constant yelling. That garners a lot of attention. Ministers and most people of cloth do the same thing- to rile emotion. and once the emotion strikes a cord to truth, then the magic happens- Could this guy be real?

Has anyone heard of William Cooper? The guy struck me as genuine, warnings without yelling, inspiring wihtout fear. And - to true whistle-blwer form- was shot and killed by arizona sheriff outside his home less than two months after 9/11.

I gotta believe if Alex Jones was the real deal, he'd have been in the same predicament years ago.
if you play the game and do as you're told,you're promoted and elevated to near super-stardum status. if you're not, well, put your head between your knees and kiss your a** goodbye.
or so goes my logic.

Well that is something to think about. Look at guys like Ray McGovern and Scott Ritter. I never saw them yelling and screaming about stuff. They just put their info out there and were available to anyone who wanted to talk to them

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by theindependentjournal

That would be straying from the intent of the thread.

But I'm a recent Athiest because of what I've discovered in the last year. My research shows me that AJ is questionable and the Vatican is most likely his boss.

So, if AJ is in need of being questioned(his words not mine) because of his hand gestures then his lack of mention to the Vatican and their involvement is his link.

I could be just another conspiracy nut. I've been called that before...

Is he an admitted Catholic? I know he's Christian but never heard of what type he is.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'll rephrase that...

There is evidence, strong evidence, that this hand sign is a signal/greeting for a Satanic Worshippers...

Hand Signs

I don't know about you but I don't think these people are full of that much love... **** maybe?

This crap got peddled in a thread about Masons and I've seen it used elsewhere on this site. It's a nonsense.

As you've linked to that ridiculous page...

For the last time, Helen Keller didn't invent sign language nor did she invent the manual alphabet that is in use in America. Also, the understanding of sign development and the reasoning that is extrapolated from it on that site is pathetic. It argues that the sign for "I Love You" should be something like 'hand over the heart'? Where I live, that sign actually means "heart" as is in the actual organ. Perhaps, we should find a new sign for "heart" to suit non-signers?

What, all signs have to be iconically-motivated? I love the idea that someone (the creator of that site) with no real understanding of sign language or its history should be suggesting how the D/deaf community should go about creating signs.

Right. Hellen Keller was taught sign language from her tutor so how could she invent it? Doy. I have family members who are deaf (my dad's brother and his wife) and so my parents obviously know sign language and taught us some as a kid and we used to do the "I love you" sign all the time and not over your heart. My grandmother (dad's mother) never did either and she used sign language for years with my uncle (and later his wife of course).

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

I've got your hand gesture right here buddy.

Get a grip. That ringing that you hear, is the clue phone.... here's a hint.... it's for you.

OMG!!!! He used a hand gesture!!!!! Call the Vatican.... He worships satan!!!!

Sheer idiocy.

It is sheer lunacy isn't it? To say that I'd be judging a person on what position his fingers are in. Infowars.com
Again... I am not the messenger here. Alex Jones is the one who is telling you to question his hand gestures.

He provides valuable info. Don't you agree? Do you not think you should believe him?

I can't understand how anyone can question what I say and my motives. Especially on a Conspiracy forum..
What is this world coming to?

Hey look.. guys I'm not trying to start anything. I just think that the more people that see this, the more people that will say, whoa! back up buddy... where's your data? I think a few stars would get the interest
_javascript:icon('
')

I bet the more that see this, the more that will believe... err not believe er oh well.. I'm sure what it is.... _javascript:icon('
')

If he can question other people's hand gestures why can't anyone question his? What's good for the goose....

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by UmbraSumus

I'm a disabled vet. Unable to get out most of the time. Unable to find a doctor to treat me. So, I found Alex, who woke me up. I checked his data. It was good. But then I saw that most of the links were his supporting websites, and his view. Then my efforts turned to learn where I was steered wrong. It's a long road. It's pretty obvious by the amount of threads and their names on this site.

Sorry you think I don't have a life. This is what I do, and then I let others, loved ones, know. Much like Alex.

Rgds and thanks

LOL yes I noticed that too. He just links to his other websites. Why not other msm sites who have reported on things? Even local media.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
reply to post by LittlePinky82

I've never understood that. He sells his DVDs, yet...you can view them in their entirety on YouTube and Google Video.

Yep that's how I saw them (Google).

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

While I certainly don't buy everything Jones says, the video in the OP doesn't show anything out of the ordinary IMO. The whole supposedly satanic horns sign that everyone always points out may be used in some occult practices, but it is also the standard sign of rock n roll and where some see people in power (I've seen pics of Bush flashing this sign, and then claims that he is a satanist) as possible occult worshipers, I see old people trying to relate to young people. Bush and Jones are also both from Texas, so could just be longhorns sign...

I too used to follow Jones but got tired of his bombastic nature and the fact that he uses questionable sources, he even uses Mainstream news sources, all the while slamming the mainstream media... Is he a disinfo agent? Who knows, but if he is I think he does so unwittingly, thinking he's spreading truth but actually leading people astray...

Bush is from Texas so with the signs when he does it that's why I think that he's trying to prove he's a Texan and not a carpet bagger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join