It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - EXPOSED!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon

sorry - my opinion will remain intact - Alex Jones is
not a disinfo agent. judging by movements of hands
is akin figuring out if some handshake is masonic
or not - both tasks are hollow.

You should listen to his show on a regular basis then.

Do this, listen to his show and write down every thing he says is "admitted" and "documented." Then go find those documents.

Pick any day, any topics. Just do it for the whole show, not the extra hour online. If you can actually find half of those documents, I will concede.

My opinion remains intact. Judging a man's honesty on hand movements is just silly.

Judging him on his lies, well that is whole other ball of wax.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think the common person goes around making those signs, especially those who know better!
Alex hosted Texxe Marrs, Codex Magica author!
I've tried to make those gestures, here at my desk and they are NOT NATURAL!

Alltiedtogether, you didn't answer my question.................

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Sroek

I haven't listened to him in a while.
Does he leave out certain entities of intrigue in his theories, like the Zionists, or the Vatican?

Sorry. I thought it was obvious in the links I provided.
I havn't listened to him in months. As soon as I noted his lack of mention of anything to do with the Vatican. He then caved and said that he's always talked about the Vatican because of numerous calls asking for answers.
He also changes peoples name spelling so that you find links to only Alex's websites. This is what I found anyways. I could be wrong.... try it....

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

Sure... lots of hand symbols have been around earlier.
But lets use reasoning. What do all these people have in common. Most, if not all of them have something questionable in their history that may suggest being in leagues with the Vatican or other authorities linked to the NWO.

Check this gentlemen's Website. Excellent info. And should be viewed by all Catholics.

But you tried to back this up with a false quote from the Satanic Bible. However evil Alex Jones is, he is not Satanist. Let's just stick to the evil that he is without muddying the waters with pretend evidence from a 40 year old book.

Sorry, I used a website's quote from the bible. I later corrected myself and may later provide you with proof that is provided in there. Now, would Alex do the same? Ask him to discuss the Jesuits on his show.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I stopped listening to him a few months back also, the constant screams of "its admitted" and "MAINSTREAM" made me see that he is full of it. He continually denigrates the mainstream news media for being deceptive but then uses their legitimacy to push his rediculous and fanciful claims by saying "Mainstream news Admitted!".

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Sure... lots of hand symbols have been around earlier.
But lets use reasoning. What do all these people have in common. Most, if not all of them have something questionable in their history that may suggest being in leagues with the Vatican or other authorities linked to the NWO.

Check this gentlemen's Website. Excellent info. And should be viewed by all Catholics.

But you tried to back this up with a false quote from the Satanic Bible. However evil Alex Jones is, he is not Satanist. Let's just stick to the evil that he is without muddying the waters with pretend evidence from a 40 year old book.

Sorry, I used a website's quote from the bible. I later corrected myself and may later provide you with proof that is provided in there. Now, would Alex do the same? Ask him to discuss the Jesuits on his show.

Please do look into that. I think you will find your source is lacking in facts. As much as I distrust this man, after rereading things, what does this do to your theory? If you subtract any real link to the satanic bible, then what do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I stopped listening to him a few months back also, the constant screams of "its admitted" and "MAINSTREAM" made me see that he is full of it. He continually denigrates the mainstream news media for being deceptive but then uses their legitimacy to push his rediculous and fanciful claims by saying "Mainstream news Admitted!".

Exactly!

So. I am not the only one to have noticed... thank-you.
Maybe others will now question how they can filter what is being told. Which again is what I'm wanting with this thread. People to say that others have noticed, maybe there something to this. Then judge for themselves. Maybe someone can take on the challenge that was mentioned earlier, listen to the show and write down all discrepencies noted and post it as another thread. I personally will not listen to the show any further.

Once you wake up its hard to go back to sleep....

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Maybe Alex is sending secret code to the massing troops getting ready to hord us all up into concentration camps so they can freely march down mainstreet USA and knock down all the front doors of American homes....even tho they will be empty since everyone will be in concentration camps.

Or perhaps the guy just uses motion expression when speaking, which is not an unusual thing.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

This does nothing to my theory.... In the orig thread I did not suggest Satanism or the occult. I questioned if he has arthritis. If you think he has arthritis with the rest of the people that have made this gesture then continue on, otherwise question why he's intentionally doing this. If intentional, what does this symbol mean?

Nobody makes this gesture with this consistency... I had about 30 instances in one video of 30mins30secs. I couldn't capture all due to software limits, but what is provided should provide enough to question. That's all I ask. But don't be like my family, who questions and when provided the answers, do not look at them and still question.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Maybe Alex is sending secret code to the massing troops getting ready to hord us all up into concentration camps so they can freely march down mainstreet USA and knock down all the front doors of American homes....even tho they will be empty since everyone will be in concentration camps.

Or perhaps the guy just uses motion expression when speaking, which is not an unusual thing.

Cheers!!!!

You could be right. But what does Alex Jones have to say about these hand symbols himself....

PrisonPlanet.com

I think he thinks like me. Maybe someone should send him a few of these pics and he can display them on the above linked page. He should be there right? He's doing the same thing as them....

Can't argue with Alex.... he hangs up on ya!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Alex Jones used to hang out with my brother when they were kids. He used to regularly claim to be possessed by Satan. He was a strange kid. It didn't surprise any of us that he turned out to be the character he is.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is scary. I can be objective, te guy does nothing for me, and when i first heard some of his claims, I admit, I thought this guy could be the re al deal, too.
Before I invested too much energy, i stepped back and viewed him skeptically (against my nature, as a natural pessimist) but the little ways he has about him are tipoffs.
Constantly yelling.

It's the constant yelling. That garners a lot of attention. Ministers and most people of cloth do the same thing- to rile emotion. and once the emotion strikes a cord to truth, then the magic happens- Could this guy be real?

Has anyone heard of William Cooper? The guy struck me as genuine, warnings without yelling, inspiring wihtout fear. And - to true whistle-blwer form- was shot and killed by arizona sheriff outside his home less than two months after 9/11.

I gotta believe if Alex Jones was the real deal, he'd have been in the same predicament years ago.
if you play the game and do as you're told,you're promoted and elevated to near super-stardum status. if you're not, well, put your head between your knees and kiss your a** goodbye.
or so goes my logic.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This does nothing to my theory.... In the orig thread I did not suggest Satanism or the occult. I questioned if he has arthritis. If you think he has arthritis with the rest of the people that have made this gesture then continue on, otherwise question why he's intentionally doing this. If intentional, what does this symbol mean?

Nobody makes this gesture with this consistency... I had about 30 instances in one video of 30mins30secs. I couldn't capture all due to software limits, but what is provided should provide enough to question. That's all I ask. But don't be like my family, who questions and when provided the answers, do not look at them and still question.

Ok, I was just wondering how much of it depended on that because I do not doubt you are on to something. I just did not want it to all fall apart because of a christian propoganda website. I am behind you here.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Shouting does tend to draw attention and make it stick. Throwing up hand gestures can also keep the attention span focused.

I suppose it depends on the message and the motion gesture. Do they mesh with the subject being discussed? Does the motion gesture have a flow with the spoken word, or does it seem like a version of rambling?

I dont pay that much attention to AJ's speeches or programs all that much, except for the entertainment and laugh now and then. To me, if someone is trying to get a message across, I dont need them to scream at me or try to sway my conclusion based on loud assertions, especially after hearing the same shouting message over the last several years.

Perhaps there is some sort of link to disinfo. Could it be that AJ is leaning to the side of which he shouts warnings about?

Intriquing to say the least.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Stealth13

Effective at shifting total blame to others, like the government, when it should be the Vatican who is being looked at.... (my opinion.. based on about eight months of sifting through data for about 16hrs a day.)

What research and where and what do you mean by the Vatican? I am very interested in your view on it as I also believe that everyone is looking at the puppets and not the Puppet Master, the pope, Rome and the Vatican not to mention the Jesuit role in everything,,,

Looking forward to your response...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

To get a good idea of how these hand gestures are introduced into his speeches try a google on aj with alamo speech. Dozens there... some have been edited to have Prisonplanet pics/video over top of the more obvious ones. At least that's the way it seemed to me. I didn't scrutinize the time codes on each different video. I don't believe there's a need.

Alex's feelings match mine. I therefore know that anyone who trusts Alex Jones should take his own advise and research this guy. What is he up to? What is his agenda? Is his agenda that of the Vaticans?

HHHmmmm!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

That would be straying from the intent of the thread.

But I'm a recent Athiest because of what I've discovered in the last year. My research shows me that AJ is questionable and the Vatican is most likely his boss.

So, if AJ is in need of being questioned(his words not mine) because of his hand gestures then his lack of mention to the Vatican and their involvement is his link.

I could be just another conspiracy nut. I've been called that before...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Sorry, hard to see whos with you sometimes eh!!

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Recently athiest has piqued my interest, might I ask the significant factor that clinched it for you my friend ?.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Recently athiest has piqued my interest, might I ask the significant factor that clinched it for you my friend ?.

As I've stated earlier, I've done extensive research in the last year. Some of it has obviously been steered from the truth as evidence by my following of AJ.
In my studies I came across a wonderful movie that explains alot.

The Link...It's All Tied Together

Hope you enjoy...

Rgds
and may "you" bless _javascript:icon('
')

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join