It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These people must be hiding under their covers in shame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, i hope he's not right about everything. because he said it could go on for years, and the recession started just this year. Just imagine what will happen if things get even worse. A lot of people have lost their jobs already, things have gone really bad for most people...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

he was absolutely correct in his analysis, but the # started to hit the fan early 2007 and this video is late 2007.

reply to post by reugen

The very first clip was way back in 2006.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ever since Ben Stein got back into politics his intelligence level has done nothing but appear to sink. He my be a walking encyclopedia but he sounds like an idiot everytime he expresses his opinion or predicts something or tries to explain the world today. I wish the news would do follow up with some of these people on stuff like this before they bother asking their "expert" advice on another topic they will be wrong about.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I saw the way they treated Ron Paul during the debates, like he was some kind of delusional crazy. Knowing full well who were the delussional ones, I have often question the integrity of the debates, the moderators, and the entire system.

It shows you who has the real power.

reply to post by ConservativeJack

You want real, solid proof of something similar? Go to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=352245

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo
Ever since Ben Stein got back into politics his intelligence level has done nothing but appear to sink. He my be a walking encyclopedia but he sounds like an idiot everytime he expresses his opinion or predicts something or tries to explain the world today. I wish the news would do follow up with some of these people on stuff like this before they bother asking their "expert" advice on another topic they will be wrong about.

Yes he is surprisingly a pseudo intellectual who just hosted a Game Show and did a Clear Eyes ad campaign.

A real dry mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I wonder if it's any coincidence that those saying a "Boom" is coming were on Fox?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

So he was WRONG now, was he?? So there was no mortgage crisis and all the financial institutions struggled at all???

Tell me, apart from being in denial that there EXISTS TODAY the same financial crisis that he pointed out, what is your point exactly??

Way to go!!! I think this is THE most idiotic reply on a thread I've seen in three years on here, if ever.

Well done you!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I would suggest digg or wikileak and would definately recommend that you get a lawyer.

digg.com...
www.wikileak.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Talk about orchestrated MSM propaganda.

This type of reporting is designed to mess with the viewer. Once again the talk show host bullies the guest, ridicules him, and then he is laughed at.

Some validity there, and your description of the general attitude and behavior of Faux News mouthpieces is dead-on, but...

Did you really just refer to Fox as the mainstream media?!?!?

These in-duh-viduals are about far-right spin, not news. Hardly "mainstream".

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
Yes he is surprisingly a pseudo intellectual who just hosted a Game Show and did a Clear Eyes ad campaign.

A real dry mind.

Well, a quick check of "Expelled" would demonstrate that quick enough.

Stein is just another neo-con propagandist.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ben Stein is a pseudo-intellectual. A big phony. And a Repuke idiot.

Stein permanently went into the double-digit IQ category when he did that moronic movie about Intellichimp Design Cretinism.

Only idiots and fools believe in that nonsense.

Stein and his Reich Wingnut ilk need to be removed from the airwaves.

When does Ilk Season start?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If anyone in this thread is interested, ATS just did a mix interview with Schiff. It may be found HERE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join