It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Help Build The Pyramids! NGC Report Says Not!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A sealed space in Egypt's Great Pyramid may help solve a centuries-old mystery: How did the ancient Egyptians move two million 2.5-ton blocks to build the ancient wonder?

news.nationalgeographic... .com/news/2008/11/081114-pyramid-room.html

I cant see any other way than to build such an intricate building like a Pyramid but from the inside out! This NGC story is assuming we all think it was created from the outside......in!

Is this another endeavour from the Cairo museum to hide egyptian history and to make us beleive the rubbish, I think, we were taught in school.

Or maybe it is a great theory and our age old history is in fact correct.

I just dont know where they got the theory that Pyramids were built from the outside first and then in...........one question is, how do you fit large objects in from the outside? Just a thought but I hope you Ladies and Gentlemen may help me on my thoughts here as I think these were built with aid_javascript:list() from more intelligent beings than we are told about in history.

Is Hawass up to his old tricks?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/11/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know, that still doesn't explain how they carried the blocks (perfectly mathematically cut cubes actually) all the way there and built them with perfect mathematical, geometrical, and astrological precision.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly!

So how does a good read like Nat Geo print this.

Modern architects still say, that with all their modern knowledge they could not re-create a pyramid on the grand scale as they are.

I suppose they are only printing what they are bein told but I definately think there are bigger things goin on in Egypt.

Thanks for your reply.......

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

uhh you should watch this
.... there were no aliens bud.

edit to add: sorry didn't read the op in detail, just skimmed it, til just now hope the video helps i can't click your link.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
yeah, aliens or super men ... I believe aliens is more plausible

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
yeah, aliens or super men ... I believe aliens is more plausible

new topics

top topics

join