It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Mark My Words on microchipping

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Concerning Christians...

I am a Christian and this is what I think...

God has already warned mankind that the antichrist/beast is coming. He will rule the entire world with absolute power. He will cause ALL PEOPLE, both great and small, to receive a mark in their forehead or in their right hand/wrist.

This is going to happen, without a doubt. It is just a matter of time. I believe it will be within the next 40 years.

No one at this present time knows what the mark is going to be. But this mark will be required in order that people of the world will be ALLOWED to buy and sell. Without the mark no one will be allowed to buy or sell.

I believe that before the beast requires this mark for buying and selling that many people will willingly receive the mark. There are already many people wanting this "new technology".

This implant will be able to keep record of everything we buy and sell, and will be able to keep record of every illness a person has. The US military has already been implanting these chips in special ops military personnel. The reason being, because "dog tags" would give the enemy information only the US wants to obtain or retain for themselves. Without dog tags the enemy isn't able to get information from a US soldier. And, the military implants are especially encoded so the enemy cannot read what is on them.

There is new research in development for a tattoo that can do the same thing as the RFID. This tattoo may be the next level.

As I said before, at this time no one knows what the mark of the beast is going to be.

I know without a doubt that I will NEVER receive ANYTHING in or on my body that is used for buying and selling, even if it is not at first forced or required. Many other Christians are in agreement with that same belief as I am.

This has nothing to do with paranoia; it has to do with taking a warning seriously and not halfheartedly. ANYONE who takes the mark of the beast will send themselves to the Lake of Fire to continually die forever. That is a serious warning!

So, my suggestion for you is to research all I have offered you and get ready for the time when the beast comes on the scene!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did you ask for a device attached to you that will make every step of you traceable? No? Well, kids today can't live without their cellphone.

Did you ask for a UNIQUE number, a worldwide unique number that shows everything you are interested in, your hobbies, your interests, your habits, etc.... No? Well, kids today can't live without their IP number.

Did you ask for a microchip? No? Your children will.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

If such thing ever happens I prefer you to live with guns blazing and resists.

reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

reply to post by SaintlyMic

My aunt said she won't accept the chip, she's a devout christian. I personally consider the bible as a wise book, but don't consider every single thing in the bible as true or acceptable.
If there's such a thing like the antichrist, I believe the antichrist is a system rather than a person. And you could interpret the revelation as a warning, it hasn't happen yet.

The rfid technology itself is rather unreliable. The info inside it is easily compromised, that is one of the main reason it won't pass.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I happily micro-chipped my dogs in order to keep them safe and help to locate them if they are ever lost. I wish the chips had a GPS or other tracking capability built in as one of ours is a Houdini.

But.....I do wonder if the introduction of the chip implants for our pets isnt being pushed as a stepping stone to making it more acceptable for people to do this with their children and loved ones.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's easy to say now that we wont accept the chip. We have only guessed so far at how they're going to force us to take it, whatever we can imagine they will do they will do, and more.

Perhaps coercion will not even be an issue, they could just decide to force it on us.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In response to those that think most people will not accept this, let alone volunteer, it spurred my memory of a family in Florida that volunteered to be the first family implanted with the Verichip.

They believe, from what I gather, that this chip will be used for personal information and medical history in emergencies.

The link to the Today's show interview is below:

www.youtube.com...

People will believe that this is for their benefit, and they will be convinced that it will only be used for this purpose; trusting their government, their doctors, and the MSM. I am sad for them.

I will never be chipped.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by helpmefindtheway]: I can't get this video posted properly, though the link works

[edit on 22-11-2008 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Biden is simply saying that there are some people in goverment who believe that this should be done, he mentioned Tom Delay by name. If you read everything he said you would definitely conclude he was firmly and totally against microchipping. Since this was John Roberts confirmation hearing, he was trying to determine how John Roberts would view matters such as these. His concensus was that John Roberts would not be a champion of the people and their right to privacy and their right not to be discriminated against, so he voted against John Roberts. Most everything I have read in this thread is that Biden intends to let this happen. Read the damn link the OP provided before making comments. You just make yourselves look silly. John Roberts Roll Call

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I think a massive cataclysm would have to happen first, a nuclear war or something cosmic. People won't go along with it within the next 20 years in my opinion, without such an event.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join