It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive object crashes over Edmonton, Canada

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
could be however Alberta doesn't really sit on any fault lines... the nearest fault lines are in B.C.... maybe a big snow storm is coming?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
edit: deleted

[edit on 20-11-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Didn't Web Bot predict this? Web bot said it would happen about a week ago though I think. Hey look, its a third sentence!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just been on youtube looking for footage typed in meteor and then clicked date added for the newest videos all i got was pages and pages of the same thing by someone called hackermike and all that came up for pages and pages is the weirdest videos about meteors looks like someone is deliberately blocking the videos out by uploading the same video over and over check it out!!!

link   
i've been told (as i mentioned in my previous post) from people living in the area that there were "shakings/rumblings" felt in and around marshall, saskatchewan...this is from people i know who live in the area...maybe a possibility of a crash site in that area?

link   
reply to post by SleeplessInUS

I'm with C.H.U.D., chalk it up to Taurid swarm. Tonight was the third or fourth good fireball i've caught this month.

And yes, we have an awesome 4-screen drive in, great place for skywatching and other nocturnal activities, when they turn the lights out.

link   
Interesting info I found from sombody. Very detailed.

Hunting party near Lac la Biche located at N54 40.364 W 111 14.848' Sighted fireball trail (approx. 30 degrees above the horizon) travelling between points bearing 120 to 165 degrees from observation point above tree tops. Fell below horizon when it reached bearing 170 degrees from observer position. It was bright green with a visible tail and burnt out 11 to 12 degrees above the local horizon. There was a noise similar to a distant jet.

I also looked up some facts and maybe the people mean 100km/s not an hour. Although 100km/s is like 2 times the speed of a comet.

The average meteor seen by the unaided eye starts with a meteoroid velocity of 18 mi/s (30 km/s)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Lets hope this is not a precursor to something that may hit... oh, say around Dec 10? I mean, if you read the web bot linguistics for the next 3 weeks or so there is a lot that would sound like a larger hit. I know there seems to be a consensus that the web bot is indicating earthquakes, but would that not be what a large object hit would be?

Oh, and if there was no actual impact from this, and no sound.. then maybe it was not an object per se?

NASA: Cosmic Rays from a Mysterious, Nearby Object

I'll admit I know little about the subject, but perhaps this was just a more 'concentrated' shot of cosmic rays? I mean, the geomagnetic storms from CMEs generate the northern lights because it is more like a wave of particles hitting the ionosphere... so maybe a concentrated 'blob' of particles hit causing this bright light show??

link   
Oh btw...

Isn't this how War of the Worlds started?

Not the stupid Tom "Screaming Scientology", Cruise version.

The original story & the 50's movie version.

OooooO.. OK I'm scaring myself now.

If something pops up out of that Meteor, don't go touch it...lololol

link   
uk.youtube.com...

WHAT THE HELL
THERES A COVER UP GOING ON HERE
THIS STINKS!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejaren-spirit
uk.youtube.com...

WHAT THE HELL
THIS STINKS!

somethings not right mate i was looking exactly the same thing i clicked on the guys youtube page and it said is last login was 6 hours ago so hows he managed to upload all of that since that time!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Couple of things to add here, basically just thinking out loud.

1. Why isn't this all over the MSM? I mean we all know they give fake reports and dont cover real issues but usually when something like this happens it's on MSM, albeit they would be feeding us the "explanation"

2. Someone mentioned an event like this possibly correlating with an earthquake in the near future, that will be interesting to monitor IMO, so I guess we'll see. I do know that the "people above the people" have been messing around with at the very least the idea of being able to "create earthquakes" like I pointed out above just thinking out loud.

3. On a holy # scale what would this rate as?, again just trying to get an idea of what happened there earlier

Great site, I'm always lurking here usually on the NWO stuff

K2

link   
reply to post by plejaren-spirit

Ok what the hell is up with his video anyway. I hope I didnt just get brainwashed by listening to the whole page be read in type to text lol.

Very odd.

link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
300mph?

Dude, if this were a chunk of space rock, it would be doing a damn sight more than 300mph.

Your looking as a couple of thousand mph.

No Sir.

Terminal velocity for a non streamlined object should not exceed around 320Mph. Unless it is a (very) streamlined rock, in which case it should still be well below "thousand Mph".

Reference skydiver: Tv = aox. 200Mph

Air resistance / Friction / Brakes.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Video

If you click on the link to the right, where it says "CTV Edmonton security cameras captured a spectacular flash in the sky right after the meteor approaches" you'll see a video of it oncoming.

Sorry. I didn't realise this video had already been posted, I thought it was a picture..

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Unknown Truth]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I call shenanigans.

I've viewed all the links from "Canadian" T.V.

I've seen Strange Brew.

I've seen Fargo.

I didn't hear any of these "Canadians" say "eh" or refer to one another as "hosers" once.

Not one time.

This is obviously just some false-flag operation to test public reaction and dissemination times, or some-such. All you guys fell for it.

Suckers.

For what it's worth, I didn't notice here (Big Bend area Florida.)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

GUYS SORRY BIG MISTAKE THAT WASNT THE VIDEO!! ILL REMOVE THE POST NOW! MIS-INFORMATION FROM A CERTAIN USER SORRY!

plejaren-spirit already clarified that the video has nothing to do with the sighting. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

uk.youtube.com...

WHAT THE HELL
THIS STINKS!

Crazy isn´t it.

If you play one a robot speaks..

I didn´t want to post about it because it looks like they started to upload this series two days ago... Just a concidence says the robot.

Steven Hawking strikes again

[edit on 20-11-2008 by MoonMine]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

You missed my point...it was a natural occurring event. No conspiracy here that I can see. Very cool yes, more amazing that it was caught on tape.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine

uk.youtube.com...

WHAT THE HELL
THIS STINKS!

Crazy isn´t it.

If you play one a robot speaks..

I didn´t want to post about it because it looks like they started to upload this series two days ago... Just a concidence says the robot.

Steven Hawking strikes again

[edit on 20-11-2008 by MoonMine]

check the guys site
rdfintrospector2.blogspot.com...
hes some sort of kosovan government hacker take a look hes been blocking out all the videos to do with meteors on youtube

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join