It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was just sitting here on the computer with CNN on in the background. A quick sound bite caught my ear and quick looked at TV.
The bite said....A special investigation all next week on CNN in the morning saying it will be "In search of Aliens".

Now I get this feeling they are not talking about Mexicans. Has anyone else heard this sound bite?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes I just saw it while watching CNN. Here it is from the CNN website...

All next week on American Morning we explore the possibility of intelligent life beyond Earth separating fact from fiction in our search for aliens.

• MONDAY: NOT JUST CRAZIES

What do Moonwalker Edgar Mitchell, Actor Dan Aykroyd, Fmr. White House Chief of Staff John Podesta and CNN Correspondent Miles O'Brien have in common? They have all seen UFO's, believe in them or both.

• TUESDAY: ROSWELL REVISTED

61 years since the famous UFO incident and the place is still peddling the alien trade. We'll take you to the site where the UFO landed and let you decide.

• WEDNESDAY: CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

Abductions: are they a reality or a product of vivid imaginations. We'll talk with someone who says they've been for a ride with ET. Could this really be true?

• THURSDAY: CALL 1-800-ALIEN... PLEASE!

Listening to the heavens for a radio signal to prove there is intelligent life beyond Earth. What can be heard and could we make contact?

• FRIDAY: THE MARS WORM

Did the NASA Opportunity Rover snap a picture of a fossilized worm? If so, what does life on Mars mean for the theory that we're not alone?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
as the economy tanks and while team obama completes a transistion to power on jan 20 they will slowly start to talk more about aliens via the MSM,which is their plan B to herd us into world government, just like they are doing with these obviously fake CIA-produced 'AL-zawahiri' tapes (despite the fact osamabinladen is dead).

they have conditioned us since the 1950's with UFO hollywood movies from ed wood to roland emmerich... and now is the time in the NWO where they will pull the UFO card to help shape the new world.. with supersecret govt area51 spaceships in broad daylight for all to see..

remember this is the country that can stage anything technically. staged moon landing, JFK, 9/11, etc. so you know the ufo storyline is next. weve all seen the ufos being tested everywhere, why would they build these ships and not use them towards their endgame of creating a monocracy?

why else would cnn be running this ufo series next week?

join