It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Good or Bad? Vision I Had During Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OK, here's my dream/vision... it would actually be more of a vision I suppose, seeing as how I was meditating when I saw it.

I "saw" the wind, and it was blowing across this golden meadow. It began to blow up into 1 tree that had several branches and dead leaves on it. As the wind reached the top, it then began to blow across the tops of the trees. The 1 tree then began 3 trees. More leaves were gathered into the wind and it began blowing harder, still along the tops of the trees. Soon, more trees were effected. And then I saw a forest beyond number. The leaves were all being "grabbed" by this wind and taken into the current.

It was VERY vivid. I remember the blue of the sky. The coolness of the air, and the deep brown color of the leaves. I could even hear the sound of the wind.

What does this mean? I would love some insight.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Building of something big but then for it to be all taken away?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good or Bad--exactly. What does the leaf symbolize that it repeatedly manifested into a huge forest?

Good things, bad things, all things? It is good to have the wind on your side?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

My first thought.... The Winds of Change think about it....

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The winds of change was actually my first thought as well, but someone else I talked to said that because the leaves were all dead, that they represented evil. And that in their opinion, a movement is coming very quickly that will be very bad. So then I became puzzled.

I didn't really think of it as bad, but I can certainly see how that came into play..

Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yesterday was an incredibly windy day even for Oklahoma. I went out to my car to get something and could barely keep my footing.

Was it a "vision" or a dream? I have no idea what your vision means and can't, off the top of my head, think of any biblical references that pertain to it except that in the end times more people will see visions and have dreams.

What do you think it means? Did you sense evil or calm?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey Whitewave, thanks for stopping by. And yes, it was very windy. Oddly though, I tend to meditate when I first wake up, and I actually had no idea it was windy outside. But I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. lol

And yes.. I was awake, and meditating during the vision.

I felt that it was good, personally. I didn't sense evil, or any sort of disturbing feeling. The thought didn't even occur to me until my mom mentioned that dead leaves didn't sound good.

To me, it felt like this:

I was the first tree, and this powerful movement was coming. It carried much beyond me though, and gathered in more and more other trees. It felt exciting to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
maybe the dead leaves symbolise you letting go of your dead wood the leaves have served there purpose and the wind /your consciousness intuition is letting them now drift away.just a stab maybe wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I had a dream once about a cherry blossom tree and the autumn leaves were being blown by a strong wind all around my body and could smell the scent of the leaves. It was a beautifully peaceful dream and I will never forget it

A few weeks’ later, I went on some unexpected journeys. So maybe your dream means your going to be traveling somewhere soon unexpectedly.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

I had a dream once about a cherry blossom tree and the autumn leaves were being blown by a strong wind all around my body and could smell the scent of the leaves. It was a beautifully peaceful dream and I will never forget it

A few weeks’ later, I went on some unexpected journeys. So maybe your dream means your going to be traveling somewhere soon unexpectedly.

Just a thought

That would be awesome. I'm already on one. lol I lost my job a month ago, and NO ONE is even looking at my applications. I've never ever had a hard time landing a job before this. It's been a great experience though. A lot of true friends have stood out.

But I still feel like the journey is far from over. Not necessarily in the current form, but I feel like something big is happening both within and to me. I wish I could put a finger on it. I just feel like something big is about to happen... I can't shake it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Perhaps the tree symbolises a person, so change for one person then affects 3 other trees, so three other people?

I don't think it is a bad thing, it is change, but then some changes are painful.

While I was reading, I thought of Autumn, the leaves fall but the trees do not die, the trees in the spring come alive with new leaves so it is a cycle, a beautiful one but I just wonder how the trees feel during Autumn?

new topics

top topics

join