It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's me! The KSigMason!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The name is KSigMason (KSig for short). The name comes from the two organizations I belong to: Kappa Sigma (college fraternity) and the Freemasons. In the Kappa Sigma fraternity, I was the Treasurer, but am now inactive. In the Masons, I am the current Senior Warden (#2) and have been elected to the position of the Worshipful Master (just waiting to be Installed). I am also a part of the Lodge of Research for Idaho. In a year or two I plan on jumping into the line-up of the Grand Lodge. I am also in the York Rite

Personally, I work full-time for the Army National Guard as an Operations NCO. I LOVE HISTORY! Especially from the Middle Ages back - it's so freaking fascinating. I have a degree in Political Science (International Relations) and History. I also have an associates in Intelligence Operations.

I am sure you'll have fun with me. I plan on being primarily in the Secret Societies forum debating about the Freemasons and the Kappa Sigma Fraternity.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh great, another Freemason.

...and in the military

...along with Intelligence training.

I'm already suspicious of you.

Just kidding.

Welcome to ATS KSigMason, I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of stuff here to interest you.

Peace, Freedom, Love.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, today I was conferred the Commandery (or Chivalric) Orders which is a part of the York Rite. I am now called a "Sir Knight" in the Order of the Temple. It was a long day. The ceremonies started at 08:00am and finished at 04:00pm

new topics

top topics

join