It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future isn't so terrible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
There is a very simple way to prove your a time traveler.

tell us if North Korea launches its rocket and what happens if it is launched.
You shouldn't have to travel to far as it is scheduled for between the 4th and 8th of April.

Get that right and people will follow you like the new messiah

I have no interest in being any sort of messiah. You could all hang on my every word as the "gospel truth," or you could simply laugh off what I have to say and move on. It is of no consequence to me.

As far as NK is concerned, they'll definitely make good of their word. This is not simple saber rattling. Will Japan make good with their promise as well? I'll give you a hint: the more things change, the more they stay the same. History repeats itself.

Should you worry about China? YES. But not yet.

But really, do you need me to tell you these things? Do you honestly think a man like Kim takes Mr. Obama seriously? Your former president, a man who most of your population seems to consider a humongous warmonger, all but ignored NK and their various threats.

So I ask again, why should he take Mr. Obama seriously?

To put it crudely, he thinks your president a liberal pussy. Big mistake.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Anyone who is ignorant would make this thread. The future is just mind control zombies doing there bit in society. The amount of mind control is unknowable, but it is destroying lifes, while leaving scum to have there lifes.

If a person cannot have peace in his mind what sort of life can they have, the scum have taken these things to new lengths.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Anyone who is ignorant would make this thread. The future is just mind control zombies doing there bit in society. The amount of mind control is unknowable, but it is destroying lifes, while leaving scum to have there lifes.

If a person cannot have peace in his mind what sort of life can they have, the scum have taken these things to new lengths.

You strike me as a very frustrated and sad man, Andy. Why is this? And I hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I don't mean to insult you. You just seem to have a very pessimistic outlook on life. I can assure you there are less sheep than you'd expect.

Yes, the overwhelming majority of people in the world -- increasingly so in the latter half of this century -- seem to have that herd mentality, but I can assure you that they're all not like that.

I'd venture as far as to say that some of them will surprise you a great deal. I think you'll especially enjoy two men who will help "your cause" dramatically in the next twenty years: Anthony Morrison and Ryan Lesher.

Remember those names. And I hope that you aid THE frost minion

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GrendoxManishaw

Ahh the amount of times I have read

You could all hang on my every word as the "gospel truth," or you could simply laugh off what I have to say and move on. It is of no consequence to me.

well you obviously do care otherwise you would not post in the first place, you wouldn't tell us that our future isn't so bad if you didn't care.
Posting makes that quote false.

I have heard so many so called seers and mystics talking in riddles and give the impression of being care free and somehow very deep and insightful.

You are either a time traveler who has something to say, or you are a fraud looking at having a bit of fun on a conspiracy site to see how many people you can suck in.

We need faith in religion and possibly science, but faith does not work on the internet when anyone can be anything with the keyboard as a mask.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Ahh the amount of times I have read

You could all hang on my every word as the "gospel truth," or you could simply laugh off what I have to say and move on. It is of no consequence to me.

well you obviously do care otherwise you would not post in the first place, you wouldn't tell us that our future isn't so bad if you didn't care.
Posting makes that quote false.

Incorrect. The fact that I'm posting here does not automatically equate to my wanting you to believe what I say. In fact, I honestly felt that the majority of you would think me mad. I only wanted to spark a discussion. I've had the luxury of seeing many things that you have not.

The people of your time, even my own people, hold many common misconceptions about science, religion, and the afterlife. I find this fascinating. In my visits to the future, I've learned things about the afterlife that have kept me up at night.

The conversation hasn't gone in the direction I'd originally intended, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself nontheless.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Grendox,

You stated that people would live to the age of 120 in the future. This seems quite low to me. I would expect that with the absence of disease, something that I am pretty certain will occur in the near future, people would live considerably longer than this. And you have not mentioned any upcoming natural disasters. Are you aware of any significant natural disasters in the next few years?

- PM

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I cannot live any of my life, and am monitored 24/7 since 1992. You live with being never able to live any sort of life or have any privacy and you see how you react to it.

Mind control is horrendous thing, and i go through the extreme thing of it, being monitored 24/7. They have totally gone back throughout my life and did everything they could to humiliate me in every way.

These techs will all be used on everyone, one day, and if you live a life where your life and choices are not your own, it is a virtual hell.

This is why i am a pessimist, and people have taught me to be that way. Things are not as people seem to think they are, and mind control, is obviously being used on a wider scale than just me, and my life.

So for me the future is a horrid place, where you cannot live any life, without people knowing everything about you and especially people that hate you given info on all your life to ridicule you. This is the future, and it is now, because i have lived it.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal

Grendox,

You stated that people would live to the age of 120 in the future. This seems quite low to me. I would expect that with the absence of disease, something that I am pretty certain will occur in the near future, people would live considerably longer than this. And you have not mentioned any upcoming natural disasters. Are you aware of any significant natural disasters in the next few years?

- PM

While, at first glance, this may not seem like such a great leap, if you think about it, it really is. I mean, honestly, the average lifespan now a days is, what, 80?

There will be people who live far longer. One thing I've noticed, which I found quite strange, is the further in the future I've went, the younger people look for their age.

In my time, some men lived to be well past 100. These same men, however, more often then not looked quite a bit older at, say, the age of twenty-five, than someone would today. Why is it?

Our air was far more clean. Our diet, in my opinion, was far superior to yours. I simply cannot understand this. Anyone here have any theories? As it is, I'm stumped.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

So for me the future is a horrid place, where you cannot live any life, without people knowing everything about you and especially people that hate you given info on all your life to ridicule you. This is the future, and it is now, because i have lived it.

[edit on 3/27/2009 by andy1033]

That is very sad. Do you have any idea who may be doing this to you? The story echos much of what I've seen.

I hate to confirm your worst doubts, but that is definitely where society is heading. Do you, by any chance, happen to live in the England? I honestly have not liked visiting it much in the latter half of this century. It seems it is the testing ground for an orwelian society.

Either way, you have my sincerest sympathies. I detest bullies.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What year were you born GrendoxManishaw? Why was your air cleaner at the time you were born? What foods did you eat while growing up and what foods do you prefer to eat now? What great events happen in the far future? Your English is fantastic and I for one am jealous. Will I be famous soon by releasing my knowledge?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrendoxManishaw
While, at first glance, this may not seem like such a great leap, if you think about it, it really is. I mean, honestly, the average lifespan now a days is, what, 80?

There will be people who live far longer. One thing I've noticed, which I found quite strange, is the further in the future I've went, the younger people look for their age.

In my time, some men lived to be well past 100. These same men, however, more often then not looked quite a bit older at, say, the age of twenty-five, than someone would today. Why is it?

This is not surprising. Most of what we consider "aging" is just a chronic intracellular infection that progresses in a pretty much linear fashion (excepting environmental and life style choices). This infection produces chronic inflammation that makes people appear older. I suppose it is possible that even in the absence of disease that a limit in the range of 120 years might still apply as cells are "designed" to only divide a certain number of times. Too bad, I would have hoped for more.

- PM

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

What year were you born GrendoxManishaw? Why was your air cleaner at the time you were born? What foods did you eat? What great events happen in the far future? Your English is fantastic, I'm jealous. Will I be famous soon, by releasing my knowledge?

Thank you! I was actually chosen for this mission due ability to learn foreign tongues. Although, I must admit, I speak english far better than I write in it. I just didn't feel the need to learn the ins and outs of your grammar.

I was born around what you would call 8300 BC. As you can imagine, the air back than was far less polluted than it is now. However, do not let the governments of the world fool you with this global warming nonsense.

My people ate lots of fish, fruits, and many fine breads which I'm sad to say, I have found no match for in your time. We did not eat rich deserts like you do now. Water melons and dates were very popular. We also liked to do something which I think you'll find disgusting. We would mix garlic with and onion with popassa berries.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy many of the modern cuisines I've encountered. I'm especially fond of pizza.

Great things in the future? I'll tell you one that was simultaneously wonderful and terrible.

Have you heard of the great boxer muhammad ali? In the far future, prizefighting is a much more popular sport than it is today. In part, this is due to influence by a merging of many nations. You see, in Russia, England, and Germany it is still a very popular sport. But, anyway ....

Through very shady but legal means, a certain boxing promotor obtains the rights(through a very hefty sum) to Mr. Ali's DNA. The child which is created with this DNA is groomed from a young age to be a boxer.

Physically, you could say he is the perfect clone. He certainly was the spitting image Mr. Ali, and without a doubt posessed the same physical gifts. Unfortunately, they didn't take environment into account.

Being forced into boxing, he had no more love for it than a child being forced to noodle on a piano every single day.

To make a long story short, his boxing career was less than inspired, and went on for far too long(for money to support his drug habit) and can you guess what happened?

Bingo! Cloned Ali dies a sad, lonely man, stricken with parkinson's syndrome(not disease) from chronic damage to the brain stem. History, as they say, repeats itself. Do we learn nothing? I think not.

You'll be as famous as you want to be.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal

This is not surprising. Most of what we consider "aging" is just a chronic intracellular infection that progresses in a pretty much linear fashion (excepting environmental and life style choices). This infection produces chronic inflammation that makes people appear older. I suppose it is possible that even in the absence of disease that a limit in the range of 120 years might still apply as cells are "designed" to only divide a certain number of times. Too bad, I would have hoped for more.

- PM

One of my limitations of travel is the type of technology I have. I can only go to a location and physically observe. I have to do my best to blend in with the people, keep a low profile, and avoid getting caught. The farther into the future I go, the more increasingly difficult this becomes.

Sad to say, the future is, in many ways, an ugly, ugly place. The reason I mention all of this is, I can only go by information that was readily available to the general public. But even the future, there are people with open minds, people who question things, people just like the members of this site.

I've heard many say, and I don't doubt it, that the rich and elite have chances of living far longer. I've no doubt that if the average citizen can expect to live to be at least one hundred years old, the global elite must have access to which could make them live far longer.

Then again, I guess that wouldn't do the average joe much good. Just food for thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hahahaha
I hope you enjoyed writing this bs as much as I have reading it.

So the last posts I saw that you had some choice words about Obama(and that was back in dec of last year).
What are your thoughts on him now? and what do you think will happen with this "satelite launch" that they are about to engage in? Does the United States or any other nation interfer? And what becomes the result of that>?

P.S. I took the time to read your posts, please take the time to BS me .

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

GrendoxManishaw I find your thread quite interesting. Everything you do seems to be quite positive on this thread, and I would expect a Time Traveler to be quite positive because of all of the experiences one could have as a Time Traveler.

What about your domestic life? Are you married? Kids? What is it that you miss the most since you became a Time Traveler? What dangers have you experienced as a Time Traveler? Do you have a small or large device for time traveling?

If you have such a device, no matter how small or large it may be, how do you keep it secured so others don't locate it and steal it from you as others here on this forum state that they had visitors come to their residence and take such things when they were not at home?

If I was a Time Traveler, my Time Traveling device would be the most important thing to me and I know it would be hard to keep it hidden especially if you created a thread like this on ATS. I'm sure you are expecting uninvited people to come while you are not at home to check and see if they can find your device and take it from you without your permission; never to be seen again.

Keep up your guard because people may be coming soon, to take what isn't theirs to take. I really do enjoy your thread because it is different and always positive.

Tell us more about this technology that existed 10,000 years ago that rivaled our current technology, and tell us more about the time period of 2060.

Thanks for everything.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
hahahaha
I hope you enjoyed writing this bs as much as I have reading it.

So the last posts I saw that you had some choice words about Obama(and that was back in dec of last year).
What are your thoughts on him now? and what do you think will happen with this "satelite launch" that they are about to engage in? Does the United States or any other nation interfer? And what becomes the result of that>?

P.S. I took the time to read your posts, please take the time to BS me .

My opinions of the man have not changed. I've seen everything he's going to do, and it isn't pretty. In many ways, he is more evil than your last president. I only say this because people actually look to this man for "hope" and "change."

History is a funny thing. In the more recent future, people will be very hard on Mr. Obama. Due to later circumstances, however, and other things I will not mention, he will be looked upon more kindly. He is, after all, your first "black" president. History is myth.

The Launch is a go. It WILL happen. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ok, you say it will happen...Tell me, what will be the result of such a launch?
Two lines.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

Tell us more about this technology that existed 10,000 years ago that rivaled our current technology, and tell us more about the time period of 2060.

Thanks for everything.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Sir.

In all honesty, I do not miss much of my life at "home." Not to be too crude, but the level of sexual openness is what I miss the most. Orgies involving men, women, and animals were not at all uncommon.

I find your societies attittude towards all things sexual, especially male genitilia, laughable. In my culture, phallic symbols are quite important.

I had no wife or child, which is somewhat scorned in my society. But, I fear if I had had a either, I would never have dared to take this mission. I certainly wouldn't have stayed as long as I have(far longer than I should have) and that would have been a shame.

My device is actually in a phallic shape. It's about fifteen inches and length, and looks very much like bronze. Although it quite closely resembles what you call a "dildo" it reminds me a bit more of a remote control, because it works in a very similar fashion.

If, for whatever reason, the device were somehow stolen, I have a failsafe mechanism that is surgically implanted in my body. If I activate it in time, the device will be rendered useless, as will my brain and spinal column.

One of the biggest risks with time travel is the people that you may face. People, as I'm sure you know, can be extremely dangerous.

I remembered when I first visited the year 1928, I was beaten badly with the butt of a pistol, and robbed of all my modern money. Luckily, my zonox was well hidden in an area no self respecting thug would wish to venture.

Yes, I had quite a bit of trouble in the early 20th. Many people called me a "chinaman" and told me I shoudl be working on the railroads. I can only assume my somewhat "asian" look confused them. Your racism amuses me quite a bit.

As far as distant future technology, I really find some of the time travel devices quite interesting.

Historical disasters have become nothing but a spectator sport. You wouldn't believe how many time travelers were watching 9/11 whilst drooling with delight.

They've developed a form of time travel, which will mostly be enjoyed by the well-to-do, where one can go back in time and experience things much like "virtual reality" without any interaction.

These people can view just about any important event in history, from the signing of the declaration of independence, to the kennedy assassination.

It seems, however, they prefer more of the latter. People have a fascination with death and destruction. They relish it. It's been that way since the beginning of time. Remember the coliseum?

Anyway, these people watch these horrible events in flocks. I've seen the centers, people grouped togehter wearing head sets and sensors hooked to their bodies. Smiling while watching carnage from past eras. They eat it up.

And do you know what I find most fascinating about this technology? It explains a great deal of the paranormal phenomenon that people have experienced throughout history. Ever feel like someone is watching you? You just know they are? Voyeurs.

Ever see something? It's the technology #ing up. Sometimes, even normal people can see these things.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Ok, you say it will happen...Tell me, what will be the result of such a launch?
Two lines.

Not much. It will mostly be posturing from the US, with Japan softening up on their tough talk considerably days before the launch.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"My device is actually in a phallic shape. It's about fifteen inches and length, and looks very much like bronze. Although it quite closely resembles what you call a "dildo" it reminds me a bit more of a remote control, because it works in a very similar fashion."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh hell no you didnt. hahahahahaha
thanks for that.
I guess our future really isnt that terrible. hahahahaha

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join