It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future isn't so terrible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Has ever occurred to you the existence of various time-lines and that the simple fact of you traveling to this one could create another one.

Are you familiar with the names of Rashur-a'Vat and Andre?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrendoxManishaw

how can that be, and why would you be here?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok how accurate should we take your predictions? Are we creating our own future or is this already played out? Can anything happen faster or slower?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Has ever occurred to you the existence of various time-lines and that the simple fact of you traveling to this one could create another one.

That theory is impossible.
It makes no sense.
You cannot create an entire new universe
around one change made.
If one change is made,
everything is altered
for everyone.

It's an unbudging Law.

Which is why "time travel" will NEVER
become accessible to the average Joe.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You say you time travel right

ok so change something in history, tell us what you did and then ill consider you.

also why dont you tell me my future then, i dont suppose it will take too much time (oh wait you have all the time in the world)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrendoxManishaw
The Mayans believed 2012 to be the final year in humanity's history, that it in that year we, for whatever reason, bring about the destruction of the planet and ourselves. They were wrong. I know because I've seen it. I've been as far forward as 2248. Some people have predicted human beings to wipe themselves out much earlier than this, but I can tell you for sure this isn't the case. The world is a very interesting place. I think you wouldn't believe some of the things that are happening in 2060 but I'd like to share. I've been living among your people for the last twenty-seven years. I am not from the future. In fact, I am from long ago. Your technology is quite impressive, but would it surprise you to learn that over 10,000 years ago there was technology that rivals that of todays?

I believe anything is possible. This is just highly improbable. An advanced society doesn't interfere with the development of another. Why you would even reveal yourself is just insane.

If it were true you stand to change the course of history for humanity, and you can never know if you would throw us into a positive results or not. You stand to make it worse.

Time does not even exist. And with infinite possibilities as to where we could go, there is no defined future.

We make and change it every moment the universe continues.

Take your meds.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaye

An advanced society doesn't interfere with the development of another.

Actually, this happens all the time, on so many levels.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of myself at 14 years old, posting a voluntarily elusive spooky post on a goth teenagers website, and getting messages from people who thought I was actually a vampire. (Yes, you're stupid when you're 14, but I wasn't looking for that reaction either...)

Whoever is behind that post is in my humble opinion looking for attention.
A goth teenager?

Just asking.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
maybe ive watched too much dr.who, but...

if you are a time traveler, why would you waste your time surfing the net?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Has anyone looked up Robin Santra?

Someone made the connection earlier between him and the time traveler Ray lydor Sentra. Plus he's supposed to be the guy to make time travel available in the future.

Kinda odd that a guy with the same name exists already in such a field, he
was the winner in 2007 for the
'International Union of Pure and Applied Physics Young Scientist Prize for Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics".

Plus he wrote a paper eluding to time and physics.

Kinda interesting, if this is a hoax...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

If I have, they must be quite similar. Everything seems to be going along nicely with the future I've seen. You wouldn't believe how often people time travel. They don't usually do it in such a physically interactive sense, but chances are, you've within 50 yards of a time traveler without realising it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just a little question?

What about New Zealand and Australia, sort of bored with the future always dealing with America.... there is the rest of the planet.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I dont think the Mayans predicted the end of the world, it was more likely hard work with a hammer and chisel and decided to stop after 6 cycles thinking that there ancestors can do the rest later, after all it was a long time away there didnt seem much need to keep on going. It would of been hard work for them without computers to model the next 10,000 years.
Just a thought

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
Just a little question?

What about New Zealand and Australia, sort of bored with the future always dealing with America.... there is the rest of the planet.

Australia has quite the bleak future I'm afraid. Strategically it is in the perfect position to be taken advantage of by certain unnamed forces. It will be quite easy, too, as the small, generally unarmed population will barely put up any resistance.

New Zealand, on the other hand, isn't in store for much; well, other than an amazing and "unexplained"
reduction in the bird population. Don't worry, I'm not referring to "human" birds. I do enjoy modern slang!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
Just a little question?

Australia has quite the bleak future I'm afraid. Strategically it is in the perfect position to be taken advantage of by certain unnamed forces. It will be quite easy, too, as the small, generally unarmed population will barely put up any resistance.

New Zealand, on the other hand, isn't in store for much; well, other than an amazing and "unexplained"
reduction in the bird population. Don't worry, I'm not referring to "human" birds. I do enjoy modern slang!

Why isnt this crap in skunk works yet? Do you guys honestly believe this crap?

ANYONE who claims that time travel is easy, could prove it to all of us DEFINITIVELY 100% so easily that how can ANY of you guys give this even a shred longer than one second of your time? Are you guys that desperate? Do you need this hope that bad?? Honestly???

Seriously, think about it for 5 seconds. Put your imagination caps on. If you could easily time travel and suddenly felt that you wanted to prove it to someone, how would you do it?

Would you tell them a bunch of ambiguous hog wash, at future dates that noone living on this earth right now will ever see?

Hell no! Why waste your time? Go a week into the future, give me the front page head lines of 3 major news papers, final scores of games in every major sporting league, and pin point the exact location and description of a very near future natural disaster.

Can anyone seriously tell me that if you could time travel with no problems, and had to prove it, you wouldn't just do any of the aforementioned things?

Or would you waste your time on a (so far) 3 page thread that proves NOTHING?

Get over it people, I like this forum, but sometimes the people it attracts make me wish 90% of the population was gone people are so pathetic.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Can anyone seriously tell me that if you could time travel with no problems, and had to prove it, you wouldn't just do any of the aforementioned things?

That's a good point. Unfortunately, you assume far too much about what I wish to achieve, if anything.

Why I am in what you consider the "present" is mostly for selfish reasons. I enjoy it here. Why did I come to this website? Originally, it wasn't to make this thread. I can assure of that much.

I find this website interesting, if anything for its wealth of paranormal-related information. You see, what you think of this "spirits" are actually beings who are QUITE alive.

I must admit, seeing a "predictions" forum did temp him. And even at this moment, I'm tempted to go far, far back in time just to end all life as we know it. I suppose you could think of it as a murder suicide.

P.S. The last line was a joke.

P.S.S. Does your stomach still hurt?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by GrendoxManishaw]

xul

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The Mayans believed 2012 to be the final year in humanity's history, that it in that year we, for whatever reason, bring about the destruction of the planet and ourselves.

Well, no, they didn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That's a good point. Unfortunately, you assume far too much about what I wish to achieve, if anything.

Why I am in what you consider the "present" is mostly for selfish reasons. I enjoy it here. Why did I come to this website? Originally, it wasn't to make this thread. I can assure of that much.

I find this website interesting, if anything for its wealth of paranormal-related information. You see, what you think of this "spirits" are actually beings who are QUITE alive.

I must admit, seeing a "predictions" forum did temp him. And even at this moment, I'm tempted to go far, far back in time just to end all life as we know it. I suppose you could think of it as a murder suicide.

Case closed, first class #in goof.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Case closed, first class #in goof.

Life has been so good to you. Sometimes I think you don't realise just how lucky you are, Jacob. You don't have to be afraid anymore. You know that, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is a very simple way to prove your a time traveler.

tell us if North Korea launches its rocket and what happens if it is launched.
You shouldn't have to travel to far as it is scheduled for between the 4th and 8th of April.

Get that right and people will follow you like the new messiah

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join