It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Experiences in My Consciouness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Thank you for an enlightening comment... I will check out the threads you mentioned.

As fore the hills imagery, is very close to what I see in that area, as it seems like a very good analogy.

The only concrete difference that I can point at now, although I will definitely touch on this later because it is one of the experiences I wanted to share, is that instead of hills, you can even think of slides (photographic) for "time" (a one-linear section) seems to be just a series of moments put together, and we perceive them as time just because we cannot organize things in a different way yet, and because the pulsations that "separate" those moments are too minute to be perceived otherwise with our physical senses. Think of the different frames in a film, which put together SEEM continuous action.

And for those who think that this is witchery I am speaking of, suffice it to say that some of the avant guard work in physics and mathematics in the last years has been yielding results that predict not only the fractional or pulsating nature of time, but also the almost mathematical "necessity" that infinite number of parallel "realities" exist.

Hope that my experience (coming probably after the next one I will share) on parallel realities can give you a glimpse on what can be sought in this respect from a subjective perspective. Based on my last experience, I am still searching for more on this subject.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

You read it the wrong way, I wasn't trying to be *hitty. I meant, that is how it happened to me and the few other people I have known who have memories of understanding the multi-dimensional aspect of reality, time/religion being an artifical construct, easy dialogue w/HS etc.

But it seems to start to fade at four and by nine is a distant memory. So there is a commmon theme of 'losing' the clarity of it as we age and then when puberty hits it starts again, but not as clearly.

That's all, not trying to be an asshole... apologies if I stressed you out It was not the intent.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

LOL...

Sorry, I re-read and I did come out as a bit harsh, which in turn was not my intent!

Although it did seem that you were on to "criticize" the latest work on "fiction"... Which is fine, but then, whoever does IS getting a response, sort of like the one I posted... and seeing that you were on "feisty" mood just added to the mix...

So there we both go...

Good to see that you had some experiences too, although, as said before, it really did not go that way for me. The numbers change a bit, and then there is what happened when I was fourteen.

I think that maybe the "end" of my childhood experience story was a bit open ended, so I'll close it.

I have to go out, but when I come back I'll write it and post it.

And, thanks for clearing your intent...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
CC,

Wanted you to know that I am reading your experiences with interest, and I would surmise that there are others who are also, but haven't said so.

I hope that isn't a one line post.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I hope it is clear by now that I will not be cashing in on my ATS points any time soon, so just the casual acknowledgment by some people will justify the time and energy I put on this.

This is a far from casual acknowledgement - I've found this thread very interesting and absorbing.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

A vision I had that may be of interest in respect to our many lives put me in the hub of a wheel. From there I could see the spokes stretching out, each one representing a different lifetime. From this vantage point I could focus my attention on any life at any point that interested me.

I can't defend this if anyone questions it - it's just the way it appeared to me at that time.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you to L.I.B and Berenike for pointing out your interest... after all, a little human warmth goes a long way...

Berenike: One of the failed "images" I wanted to prepare on 3D had to deal with a very similar one to the one you describe, for when I "see" it it goes pretty much the same way: a central "Energy" consciousness, with a number of "satellite" consciousness experiences as forms of "Expression".

Then, what you find on each individual "spoke" is another complicated matter on its own, but I find very interesting that we have the same image "in mind".

I want to share an experience on that issue, composed of the different "lives" issue, and expand it with the "parallel experience" one as well, just to give a more complete picture of what I see my, and therefore, our present possibilities to be.

Thanks for the post, and hope to get to that as soon as possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The end of the Childhood Experience Story

As promised, I did not want to leave it so open ended, so I will try to close it.

What happened when I was 14?

After a few years of thinking and dealing with the issues described before, I had gotten to the point where I had understood that following my "Inner Voice" was probably the way to go, and not only for the menial things in life (because I would use my "Wise" deep side to advice me on even to see if a girl liked me or not...) to more lasting, determining issues in my life and my future.

By this time, even if I clashed with religion as an organization, I felt a deep calling to "seek God" and to search and try to find the wisdom IN THE WORLD that could direct me towards knowing myself and my inner world better. Even in church, while riling at the "ridiculous" attitudes towards "sin" and "wrong" I found in there, I still would live some of my most mystical experiences, in which I reveled in joy so deep and peace so absolute, that I could not describe in words.

(As a reminder, my Teacher and my HS have NEVER given me names of an kind, just conceptual information and frameworks, with which I understood everything around me, but it was ALWAYS my "job" to discern.)

As I sought the Divine in the world, I was caught by Christ's words in the Bible, and from those times and on for a long while, I studied the Bible, intently then, and later "formally".

The issue that struck me the most was the one on faith. Especially the parable where Christ said that we should not worry, just as birds in the sky do not worry about their next meal, so we should not worry, for worrying cannot stop a single hair on our head from falling, etc.

So, going back to the story, one day, I fell in the natural "meditative" state I use to "connect" and BE more HS.

(I had said before that communication had "turned" into something else. To be Yourself, and connect with parts of yourself, is and SHOULD be perfectly and reasonably normal, and since I had been introduced to the no-barriers concept when I was 5(!), and carried it very stubbornly with me, applying it was hard but at least possible from my standpoint.

I say this because most times what keeps us from growing into our "better" possibilities is just the LACK OF TRUST in that we actually can.)

In this state, I went into Dmod in automatic, for the last time I can remember.

This time, however, it was I as CC that spoke. It's hard to say how "accurate" this impression is, in the sense that I had already been "practicing" to BE more like my HS for a while, so maybe it was some combination of both, but now the center of MY awareness was on MYSELF as CC.

In that state, I wondered about my life and my future, and THEN immediately saw that I had had a very happy childhood, full of VERY fascinating chapters, but that my "innocent" years were about to end. At 18 to be exact. After that, the "difficult" part of my life would begin, but difficulty would be understood as PROBLEMS TO BE SOLVED, AS OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN.

I asked myself a question: What do I want to do with my life, if that is the case?

My response was: Well, I am considered a smart person. What could be the very best question that a smart person could hope to answer WITH their life?

I will not say what my response was but, as a hint, I have been searching an finding answers on that ever since. I mentioned the faith issue because here, I sort of made a bet with "God", saying that I trusted absolutely that one such as myself, embarked on an adventure like the one I wanted to undertake, would ALWAYS be "taken care of".

(I can attest to this day that my faith in the Divine has never moved and has always been "answered", even if my views and attitudes towards religious and other spiritual dogmas have swayed and some abandoned or reformulated over the years.)

As a closing to the Dmod, I URGED myself to seize the day, and to enjoy the last years I had of total dependence on my family and the close, protected environment I cherished so distractedly.

Dmod ended, and after that day, I enjoyed every single minute I had, until my life took the turns that my Inner Voice said it would, into which I have always jumped head-on, with no parachutes.

Hope that this was helpful to some, but just having the opportunity of reliving some of these moments, has re-immersed me in some old bright moments and aged joys of those years.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I am also a 40 year old man who can remember experiances similar to this. When I was very young (maybe 3 or 4) I had out of the body experiances. They would start in a darkness where - its hard to find words for the experiance - where numbers would flitter in and out/ up and down, I would not see actual characters, more like a mental feeling of numbers flitting up and down. Anyway this experiance would make me anxious, not really scared but nervous. I realise this sounds strange but its the best way I can describe what I felt. Its like they sequence would start at 0 then flitter upwards in a rush, when I got to 6 or 9 I would feel a kinda spike of fear and the sequance would jump, sometimes back to zero and start again, sometimes to another number. This sensation would repeat many times. When this ended I would come out of the darkness and be back in my room kinda above and to the side of my body in the bed. Then I would get up and cry to my parents that "Im not here" and be in tears. I would be still out of my body at this stage. My parents could not understand why I was upset and all I could explain to them was that "Im not here" and would be crying. They would somehow sooth me and put me back to bed. I can still remember being put back to bed but my perspective was from above the bed.

Ok, lots more of strange stuff has happened to me throughout my life, that is the earliest one. Bye.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like to add one more thing:

I have been approached even privately by some expressing interest in what I share. I thank you all, saying that if you feel you have something helpful or useful to say or ask, please do. I don't always enjoy the sound of my own keyboard...

This also because, unless there are no more comments or questions on my Childhood experience, I will jump to next theme, which will be on another matter and not continuous in "time".

It is hard to start sharing and then have to contain and cut where needed, but as I like saying, I want to avoid writing a book here, especially an autobiography, so I will struggle to keep with my initial purpose, which was to share practical ways in which some difficult-to-believe theories and information have touched and live in someone like yours truly.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
To who could have been following:

Just posted the next theme here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This to avoid burying the different themes under loads of unrelated comments.

Hope to see you there.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

Originally posted by arbiture

Bless you my brother or sister in presenting such a fabulous creature. When I was very young my Mom took me to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. I cried. She said why? I could not give her an answer then why I was so depressed. I know the answer now. Be you an animal or in prison, you deserve better...

I don't understand you. What why. What was the answer?

That would be Empathy

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Thank you citizenc. I am reading with genuine interest.

Seems a shame adults don’t usually remember the very early stages of their life. To me there could be a great clue there. People who remember it well are fortunate. I also share a fondness for classical music. Though not all of it, and saddly I have little artistic talent.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

Not artistic?

I have seen you with a welder.

Check Wikipedia for " artistic license"

As for your musical taste.... check Wikipedia for " armpit"

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Thank you mungodave.

Artistic, I suppose so, in a nuclear holocaust type of way.

Some things might just require a different way of listening, or appreciation. "That fiddler" as you might have been heard describing a certain person, who others know as Mozart, might grow on you too one day. There may be something in it, I wonder if they will be building great opera houses/recital halls in the centuries to come to celebrate the music of Tom Waites, Chuck Berry etc ? Either way, one mans meat is anothers poison. Guess it doesn't matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join