It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok I just signed in and found my avatar disappeared and now out of nowhere spiderman pops up on my picture.

What does spiderman have to do with christ?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Ok I just signed in and found my avatar disappeared and now out of nowhere spiderman pops up on my picture.

What does spiderman have to do with christ?

I hope you've done a virus scan. The pic might just be the default that shows up if your image isn't available anymore(not sure, I've never fiddled with avatars); but I would double-check that you haven't picked something up. I hope the former is correct.

btw, why is this in the religion forum?

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Core90]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Spiderman
Spiderman
Does whatever a Saviour can...

Sorry couldnt resist.. but i hope you figure it out !!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
core what's the virus scan all about, because I do have something popping up reminding me to update my antivirus but I don't want to pay the 50 dollars to do it.

what does that mean you hope the former?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You know I been on the ATS for 3 years now and I dont know how to put up a pic can some one help me, so I can put a pic up. Two I dont know how to post a source of info. Sometimes you get news that just happen and people put down the source and its own layout. How do you do that??

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

put a pic on photo bucket and they will provide a code for you.

david

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ok I don't want to sound stupid what is photo bucket and how do I post it on photo bucket????

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

www.photobucket.com

Go there, set up an account. Upload a picture that you want to use, then resize it to 160x320. Or something smaller then that. Then Photobucket will provide you with 4 different link options for the picture. The second link (the direct link) is the one you put into the Avatar:_____________ space in Member Center. I hope that helps!

- Carrot

**If your using a picture from the net, save it to your computer, then upload it to photobucket so you can resize it.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

photobucket.com...

That is PB. It's a free image hosting site. You can host your avatar there or images you want to hyperlink in your ATS/BTS posts.

Image shack is another one (although I prefer PB):

home.imageshack.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

core what's the virus scan all about, because I do have something popping up reminding me to update my antivirus but I don't want to pay the 50 dollars to do it.

what does that mean you hope the former?

First of all, sorry about being a good 11 days late in replying. Between Thankgiving, and a general lack of lurking the forums I missed it.

Second, if you don't have anti-virus, or at least something to scan for viruses, I would definitely recommend you get it if you're active on web. As far as price, I think there's some free anti-virus programs out there. I'm sorry, but I can't direct you to any sites as I can't think of one in particular.

Third, by former I mean the first of the two statements or possibilities(latter being the second or last of the two)- in other words I said I hoped the spiderman-thing was a function of the board, and not the result of a virus.

It's probably not a virus, but considering I play WoW(and there are loads of keyloggers out there if you don't watch your step), I'm a bit paranoid about these things.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hey where can you find good christian ones and x-mas???

new topics

top topics

join