It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, the votes are in... EVERYBODY ROCKS!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just had to say it...

First and foremost, I would like to thank my third cat, Willie Mays, for teaching me the valuable lesson of death. I'd like to thank my mother and father for gracing me with every single one of their shortcomings, making my life a challenge each and every day. I must thank my agent, yeah, the guy who fell drunk into the orchestra pit about 10 minutes ago. All my heart and mind goes out to the Great Divine Spirit of the Universe, without whom none of this would have been possible, and not nearly so confusing...

And last but not least, I would like to thank YOU. The members of ATS that saw my genius, and cast your vote for me to be Supreme Genius of the Universe. To all of you, I thank you.

Now hand me that award and pull my car around back. I don't want anyone to see me leaving this place.

Guy Smiley

LOOK.... I'M SKEWED!!!!

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hells yea... EVERYONE WINS on ATS

Mauahahahha

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i want to thank you delta chaos...if it was not for your firm beleif that every other person on
ATS was a spook.disinfo agent or debunker no one would have got the WATS...least of all me

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i want to thank you delta chaos...if it was not for your firm beleif that every other person on
ATS was a spook.disinfo agent or debunker no one would have got the WATS...least of all me

What? That wasn't me, I swear. That was that FireIce3 chica that was posing around last week. I was throwin' that around about 3 weeks ago.

GS

"But I am very sneaky. You don't see da sneakiness, because it is so sneaky!"

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
congratulations losers

My mini profile is 10 feet long

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is great!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
congratulations losers

My mini profile is 10 feet long

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by insite]

Not such a MINI profile is it, eh? Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. SAY NO MORE!!!

So, there uh, insite, what can you do with that big 10-inch mini-profile?

Smilin' Dave

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ash aoriaos hgakyta as[atwerkt [qerqoriga;stas;dlkrfn ghadmrqlkrkrtqajr irtaprtakjfg'adfjmha;dljypqupoa nmfbadnflagkrnbyqkernga garotqporuyqkanfbafng
a soruyq]pertoignmaf
;bklndfkh aerijqpworjgad
;fhm
astluyjqeaprojgapdsfk jnblfbkgpaeiory]pqaerg ;ksfnbz;kxnfbgl;s
gs fgodfg
hgsdf hgasryg'lkrnxc'nASELtjqweiryutq0394tu askrg324ktlafk bghA"SLdktjq230596yqaoedjgalkfn hgad'krae

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
ash aoriaos hgakyta as[atwerkt [qerqoriga;stas;dlkrfn ghadmrqlkrkrtqajr irtaprtakjfg'adfjmha;dljypqupoa nmfbadnflagkrnbyqkernga garotqporuyqkanfbafng
a soruyq]pertoignmaf
;bklndfkh aerijqpworjgad
;fhm
astluyjqeaprojgapdsfk jnblfbkgpaeiory]pqaerg ;ksfnbz;kxnfbgl;s
gs fgodfg
hgsdf hgasryg'lkrnxc'nASELtjqweiryutq0394tu askrg324ktlafk bghA"SLdktjq230596yqaoedjgalkfn hgad'krae

I knew you guys were going to do this at some point today. I wanted to make a post in all different colors, but that would have been too tedious. I wonder if there is a BBCode generator that could change the color of every letter in a post?

Suy Gmiley

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey delta ....april fools

but you do think alot of people around here are debunkers...
dont you remember.me????

or you just pretend to say those things cause your a double reverse agent??

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
what the # is going on???

everyone has those gay gold awards???

please tell me...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Hey delta ....april fools

but you do think alot of people around here are debunkers...
dont you remember.me????

or you just pretend to say those things cause your a double reverse agent??

You are correct, from a certain point of view. What I actually am is schizophrenic with paranoid delusions. And I am grossly deformed and am mired with speech impediments...

By day, I am a lowly grade-school teacher. By night, and whenever I can get my sandwich clamps on a terminal, I am DELTACHAOS!!! The bringer of change through nonsense. I impose order by chaos! Beware those nay-sayers, evil-doers, and ne'er-do-wells who would underestimate the great power of one who has no idea what is going on!

I will confuse you into understanding, but only on the condition that once I am done, you will return the favor.

I will enlighten you with the Secret Ancient Secret Donkey Punch to the medulla oblongata so that you will see the world as you have never seen it before.

You will hear the sounds of the Great Master, who's name is irrelevant, because I cannot remember it... but you WILL hear! And you will become confused to the point of awfuchitawl, and then be lifted up in the glory of something or other.

And this, my dear friend WatcherOfTheSkies is the truth as we shall know it. And it is all we need to know. Because as the Elders have stated, "Information is given on a need to know basis, so get me a cup of coffee."

And this is Truth. Do not judge. Do not question. Simply revel and bask in the glory of knowing everything through knowing absolutely nothing.

Geez...

Thanks....

Now my hot pocket's cold...

I am a big, fat, stinkin' liar!
Guy Smiley

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what the # is going on???

everyone has those gay gold awards???

please tell me...

They did... luckily not Super Sayin hair style gold.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I want to express my deep gratitude to whoever morphed the photo of their cute little baby and inadvertantly created the avatar we all know and love.

And I want world peace too, but if not some pixy stix and a couple of hershey bars will do

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He�s missing something.

Just incase he goes snorkeling.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've known for years that I've kicked ass. It's about time I got some recognition!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
wow i dont know what to say ....if someone told me a few months ago that i'd be receiving as a poster, the poster of the millenium award....(crowd cheers) i wouldn't have believed them um i'd like to thank the following people:
my typist who types for me..um my mom,
my dad,...
Maya Angelou for inspiring me...
David Blaine, your magic is real and i believe
in you....and finally the fans...thank you
*acts confused as to where to exit stage like every winner at an award* *exit is then pointed to by presenter of award*

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don�t know why the hell I�m doing this.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I don�t know why the hell I�m doing this.

Because it's funnier than hell!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
your sig is hella funny,that morphed kid brings a tear to my eye

<<   2 >>

join