It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us banking system collapse - prediction from 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

us banking system collapse - prediction from 2006

novaspivack.typepad.com

Dr. Martin describes why he predicts a very likely total collapse of the US Banking system in 2008. Even more surprising is that he explains how the only hope for bailing out the US economy at that time may in fact be Muslim financial institutions -- the financial entities of the Muslim world -- because they are the most cash rich entities on the planet, and unlike our banks they are not exposed to intangible asset risks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I couldn't find it on ATS, but if it was already here just feel free to block it.

I found it quite interesting. the forecast comes from 2006 and it is I would say 100% accurate.

the most interesting is the final acapit of the article on the link I posted:

"In any case, this is one of the more intriguing ideas I've come across in a long time. Please listen to the talk and then share it with other people. Dr. Martin's hypothesis may or may not be correct, but it certainly should be heard by more people so that it can be debated and brought to the attention of global decisionmakers as soon as possible"

I wander how many people were having a big laugh reading that warning. same as they laugh now reading some threads od ATS predicting the coming troubles beyond our imaginations.

we still should search for the uncomfortable knowledge of what can happen and try to aware the public.

novaspivack.typepad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
star/flag

excellent find thank you

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Citi bank on the chopping block,and begins the fall of the auto,bank,retail giants

[edit on 20-11-2008 by all2human]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
and another warning from 2004:

"In other words, don’t buy a new car anytime soon. Quit playing the market for a few months. Try to pay off your debts and start saving money. This may be your last chance to sell your house before the next Great Depression hits (just make sure you get cash for the house, not some lame payment deal that depends on the buyer keeping his job). We’ve been warning people for some time to get their financial act together. If you can’t buy a house near your job, buy some rural property and a used RV. You could easily be living there soon."

pretty wise...

link here: www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/showthread.php?t=500466

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Awesome find,

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
S&F for the thread. definitely worth looking into further...

What is really upsetting is that our banks continue to 'push' credit on the sheeple and there is very little being done to counter it. For example, we have the mortgage brokers here waiving all fee's for "first home buyers" which usually are people in their early twenties. To make things worse, the developers are charging through the nose. We have a development going up across our house at the moment where a duplex (dual occupancy) w less than 200 sqm of land is going for just under half a million australian dollars - and they are giving $9k to 'first home buyers' as an incentive.

I would hate to think what would happen if these kids lost their jobs in 2009.

[edit on 20/11/08 by 04326]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 04326

hi there, I've been going to school in Sydney some almost 20 years ago and the comfort of living was pretty high. but already it sounded a little crazy when the guys on the dole could afford the house with a swiming pool.

but I love your AussieLand anyway.

take care

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Thanks for the post, and that guy was "right on target"! I did sell my house and bought a smaller home and just finished paying off my car. I could just see what was ahead!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

lucky you.
I still have some order in my finances to do.
good luck

top topics

join