It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings over Bucks County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

UFO sightings over Bucks County

abclocal.go.com

By Walter PerezLANGHORNE, Pa. - November 18, 2008- (WPVI) -- A conference planned for Bucks County is truly "out of this world!"
It comes in response to numerous reports of strange lights, high in the sky.
What were those things people saw hovering over the Sesame Place Amusement Park in Langhorne? You can see photos submitted by Action News and 6abc.com viewers by Clicking Here.
How about those boomerang shaped aircraft in the skies above Oxford Valley Mall?

There've been dozens of reports of UFO sightings in Bucks County over the past few months. On Wednesday, November 19th, a possible explanation surfaced. You can read about it by Clicking Here.
In fact, Action News was able to find an eyewtiness.
"It was the most bizarre looking thing, we both said 'What is that?'" said Susan Prager of Yardley, Pa. "We couldn't figure it out. We kept looking at it and looking at it. It definitely was a UFO."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another interesting case for ATS to mull over. Apparently they've been seeing these things in the sky quite often. Anyone know if there's any military bases near by that would have something to do with this phenomena?

I don't usually suspect direct military involvement unless they keep showing back up over the same area. At which point we have to attempt to rule out secret projects, if not, then we have to ask why the military keeps testing unknown technology over populated areas.

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In the story under one of the pictures they've already explained it away as ice crystals. Sucks though. I wish people would take more pictures and video of these things.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It is possible that these were ice crystals considering the time of year. Howeveri Ice crystals flicker the light they emitt due to change in position, wind variation, and temperature. And it happens rather quickly.

The only phenomena I've seen in term of ice crystals' longevity is the halo formed around the sun or the moon. But those crystals are tiny, tiny specs collected in huge numbers and kep aloft by upwinds.

If these were ice crystals then why didn't they fall out of the sky by sheer weight? Because those are some very big ice crystals.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I dont live too far from Langhorne...Williow Grove NAS is close by and there is a helo sqaudron at the Mercer County Airport which is not too far from Bucks County...Thats all I got...Im a fence sitter when it comes to UFO's

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There's a much higher probability for helicopters than ice crystals that's for sure. Thanks for the info. Now I know who to look into.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Its a National Guard helo detachment at the Mercer County airport, They have mostly UH-60 there and im not 100 percent on that and There is Maguire AFB thats not to far also...Good hunting!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I live a little less then an hour away from Bucks County and if you had the opportunity to watch the show the other night about this incident they show the military jets flying low over the houses and the people say they usually don't fly that low....it was like I know your taping a show about this let it be known we are watching you.

As you know the sound was loud from the military jets but the people said when the object was there you heard no noise.

I am in a meetup with one of the guys in the show and what they showed is what they have so far.

Actually this area is frequented by UFO's quite a bit cause I am here.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I was test driving a truck in buxcounty 4 weeks ago and saw a bright super fast streak traveling to the left of me. This streak was traveling horizontal to the surface of the earth at tremendous spead. It was silent. It only last about 4-5 seconds and disappeared out of site. I have no explanation. It couldn't be any type of jet that I know of because it was traveling way too fast and was too bright. There was no sonic boom and no noise following the object. When it occured I was speechless, I asked my wife if she saw it and she did as well. Crazy, Crazy, stuff........

reply to post by observe50

top topics

join