It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Underground Base conference in Dulce, next March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A few of us in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area (along with some from California) are now planning to have the first Underground Base conference in the town of Dulce, New Mexico next March.
This unprecedented conference right in the town of Dulce will be held either just prior or immediately following the Aztec UFO Conference which will be held on March 26 and 27 in Aztec, in which I will be talking on the topic: Area 51 and Dulce: Realities Behind The State of Mind.

The plan is to hold the Dulce conference at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn in Dulce sometime during mid March of 2009. The date will be announced later.
The conference room, unfortunately can hold only about 20 people the most, but, nevertheless, it will be the first of its kind. The title of the one-day conference is: DULCE BASE, FACT OR FICTION?
We are planning, of course, to invite some of the residents of Dulce, including the families of former police chief, Raleigh Tafoya, along with the families of former Forest Ranger Dispatcher of Dulce, all of whom I got to know last year upon my visit to Dulce.
The conference will be open to the publc-at-large of Dulce, as well.
If there are anyone interested, please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This should be really interesting. I am very excited to hear what the residents of Dulce say about their experiences. Good luck, and I hope you have a good turnout... and let us know EVERYTHING that is said!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
This should be really interesting. I am very excited to hear what the residents of Dulce say about their experiences. Good luck, and I hope you have a good turnout... and let us know EVERYTHING that is said!

Thanks!
The decision to have a public "underground base" conference right in the town of Dulce came about because of the success of a 1991 Area 51 conference in Rachel in which we invited the public-at-large, including anyone affiliated with the Groom Lake complex itself. That conference drew about 95 people, some of whom (anonymously, of course) could very welll have been affiliated with the base.
The Dulce 'Underground Base' Conference which will be held next March in Dulce will be open to the public. The tentative date for the conference is Thursday, March 26 or Sunday, March 29.
Although Best Western Jicarilla Inn's meeting room can only accommodate 20 or so, there could still be room for about 35, with extra chairs.
The Inn will allow the use of the meeting room for a full day....and the entire total cost of the use of the meeting room is only $75.
Therefore, the cost to the public will only be about $2 a person, if, let's say, 30 people show up.
We will also invite local newspaper reporters, as well as some local TV news crew.
Again, if anyone is interested in helping us with the logistics, etc., please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

www.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A lot of talk surrounding the supposed Dulce Base and its connection to Los Alamos National Lab, for starters in order to have some elaborate network of tunnels from LANL to the supposed Dulce underground base you would have to drill through about 125 miles of rock and go directly through a Caldera that is dormant!!!!!!

Another thing do you honestly think The Native Americans who were totally screwed by the White Man are gonna just let these Government organizations that they are very critical of do any type of construction without screaming to the press about it????

top topics

join