It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the benefits of a new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What are the benefits of a new world order?

Surely there's some things that we would benefit from!!!

Is there really a need for so much fear? Either way a commoner like myself will never have any say in the running of any country, voter or not things will always be above me.

Why worry about something that I have no control over?

Bring on the storm!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There will probably be a lot of comforts to keep us happy while we work and spend...

Everyone will be stupider
so we wont realize that we are slaves..

Sounds pretty good to me TBH

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ya I'm lazy and not much of a thinker.... So having someone else tell me how to live life will be perfect, I'll just do what they say and mosey along with everyone else, They'll protect me and keep me safe...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yea but my point is that for all i know i may have been born into a NWO regime and the bottom line is that i will still have to pay taxes, go to work and wait in traffic jams.

Same sh*t different day really.

If a global NWO stabalises world economy and growth then fair enough.

What about the starving people around the world and the kids who die every day cos they cant afford aspirin?

Does the regime of the world really matter to them? Maybe a NWO could pull the world together to help them out. Surely things couldn't get any worse

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think the main benefit would be lower population = lower pollution + more resources per person + beach front property for all.

The down side is the people who don't like genocide and speak out against it will have a nice comfy underground prison cell to 'meditate' in. If they survive that is.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The benefits would be great think about it...

Free housing in Guarded Barb-wired camps.
Fed gruel 3 times a day.
Torture at least three times a week whether you need it or not.
No heating bill every month, of course no heat either.
No cable bill ever month, of course no tv, radio or print.
Get all your news and opinions from one source.
Day passes.
Maybe your kids can work for the Gestapo, hey it's a job.
And when it's all said and done you get to take a shower, just like the Jews did.

Boy I can't wait for it, Freedom, Liberty, and Life are over rated if you ask me, put me in a camp and let the government take care of me, because they have shown such a great ability of caring for people. No really ask any New Orleansian, of course most of them are in other states, and they will tell ya how great the government is as taking care of its people.

Whatever you do don't ask a AIG Board Member, they have a different view of how America takes care of its people.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior
I think the main benefit would be lower population = lower pollution + more resources per person + beach front property for all.

The down side is the people who don't like genocide and speak out against it will have a nice comfy underground prison cell to 'meditate' in. If they survive that is.

I agree, that is a big benefit. Though realistically it does NOT need to involve genocide. Perhaps they could develop a food additive that causes sterilization 5 or 10 years after exposure. Before anyone realized what was happening most of the world could be sterile. (Just an idea, probably not easy to develop such an additive though.) Though grant it, genocide would be the fastest, most efficient way.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh, speaking of sterilization... there are some interesting discussions going on public radio here about the sterility problems growing. It's been brought up that there is a suspected conspiracy where these sterility numbers are being suppressed within the medical industry.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior

I agree, that is a big benefit. Though realistically it does NOT need to involve genocide. Perhaps they could develop a food additive that causes sterilization 5 or 10 years after exposure. Before anyone realized what was happening most of the world could be sterile. (Just an idea, probably not easy to develop such an additive though.) Though grant it, genocide would be the fastest, most efficient way.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Sonya610]

Since you feel so bold and confident, that's fine. But I wonder if you'd be a happy target of genocide? If you honestly would, then ok, but if you wouldn't, I would say you're a sick person indeed to think this way. Depopulation through genocide or murder sucks, and population control sucks even more, there's no real threat of a large population. Everybody can WIN, and nobody has to loose.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I can’t say that I understand your post fully. My comments were made in jest, however I feel it is a real issue. Genocide does not have to be ethnic (which is irrelevant to me anyway), it simply concerns a majority of people in a particular category.

This is a conversation to stimulate the imagination. What if the NWO, considering depopulation, decided the only people to ‘survive’ are educated people or people of special skill? Would you not consider that genocide?

Remember the movie about the asteroid about to hit the Earth. The President (Morgan Freeman) was moving people to safe underground ‘cities’. The people to be saved were just as I described: educated or possessed a special skill. Of course that includes politicians. The rest of the populace had to rely on a lottery.

Makes you think who the groups are that are in the ‘safe zone’.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-Since you feel so bold and confident, that's fine. But I wonder if you'd be a happy target of genocide? If you honestly would, then ok, but if you wouldn't, I would say you're a sick person indeed to think this way.

You are saying that if i would not mind genocide, or being a victim of it, thats fine. But if I WOULD mind it, the I am a sick person for saying it would be the most efficient way to reduce the human population quickly?

I am a practical person, first and foremost. I do not think overt genocide would be a practical idea because it would destroy too much in the process, it would be very difficult to control the violence, and well it would probably set civilization WAY back. The goal is a smaller population that is kinder to the planet and provides a better standard of living for humans as a whole. The goal is intelligently planning the future of the human race. Pretty lofty ideas if you ask me.

But I really do not care if you think my ideas are sick or not. I can look at the concept rationally, if that offends you that is too bad.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Check out George Orwell's novel 1984. It is, after all, thought to be a vivid discription of what a one world government would be.

top topics

join