It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Ats forum stalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi guys!
Iv been a Ats forum stalker for nearly 2 years now and have never thought of joining, but well hey, today was the day =]

Im 20, Male, Live in UK, London, but am staying in Luton for University, where i am studying Media Production.

My main interests for this site vary,
At first was military technologies (The Aurora Plane started it), then was NWO, followed by the Illuminati, Niburu, Chitaari/Annunaki, and recently the events which could be linked to events which could occur in 2012.

So yeah, hi =]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
howdy partner, glad to see ya, how did you first hear about or find ATS?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Jeez i dont even remember,
i think it was just one of those nights i stumbled in drunk
and spent nearly 8 hours looking up stuff about aurora/the nazi space programme etc and came across this site at 1 point and all the lil amazing stories/sections =]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!
Oh im not even that far from you lol so good to see a fellow UK member here with us, Glad you decided to join up and hopefully i will see you around the forums, Any help you need please feel free to contact me,

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Of course, there are reptilians here. But I don't speak for their kind. Indigo kee-ids neither...

Have FUN here, and take none of it personally. We'll all live longer...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wazzock

Jeez i dont even remember, i think it was just one of those nights i stumbled in drunk and spent nearly 8 hours looking up stuff

Outstanding attitude...

You're gonna fit in well here mate...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
haha thank you for the warm welcome

top topics

join