It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Supreme Court to Conference on Obama's Presidential Eligibility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
[ Obama ... are Citizens and that is not in dispute.

Excuse me? That is EXACTLY what is being disputed in the Supreme Court, and if he is ruled against, would be liable for prosecution for one of the biggest scams in history, and after his prison term, to deportation, and being stripped of his college degree. It is as if your gardener, Jose, won to be president of the US, but he had to hide in the White House, from the Border Patrol.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldbomb444

Originally posted by Evisscerator
reply to post by Gools

If they discover that OBAMA is not a natural born American, then he ought to have his win thrown out and McCain declared the winner. Better yet, the Electoral College should throw every single vote behind McCain and validate the election that way.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If a president gets impeached, the vice doesn't go with him. If Obama is found to not be natural born, than Biden with be Pres.

You are missing one important fact; Obama is not president yet, and Biden is not VP. We do not know yet what will actually transpire. It could be that Pelosi would end up as prez, lord help us, or that a major fight starts, and Bush could legally disband conress, and make himself Pres for life. Not saying it will happen, but those are valid options. Wait and see.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

And you are missing the fact that unless the other candidates had to supply this information then it's a moot point.

You just can't have double standards, no matter how suspicious you might be of the man.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Originally posted by MAINTAL

Originally posted by die_another_day
Once again, I should emphasize that Obama is more American than many U.S. born citizens that I know of.
Personally, I wonder what Justice Marshall would say if he was still alive.

Really? how is that? I know some things he has done and said that wouldn't be so typically "Americana"

What's the most he could do? With this checks and balances presidents are more limited than any other president. Remember, these are judges appointed by the Bush administration.

HUH?

They won't let him go too radical, how hard is that to comprehend? U.S. government is nicely structured compared to other governments.

..and that check has traditionally been used by voters to give some branches to one party, and the rest to the other. However, when all are held by one party, that party has carte blance to do whatever their hearts desire. So, the Communist Democratic Party now has carte blance.
(as if it really mattered, since both seem to be under the PTB, and do the exact same thing when elected, that the other party would have)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
..and that check has traditionally been used by voters to give some branches to one party, and the rest to the other. However, when all are held by one party, that party has carte blance to do whatever their hearts desire.

You obviously don't realize how fractured the democratic party is.

There is no way that Obama has carte blanche on the Senate and the House. I'm sorry, it's just not that cut and dry.

With the GOP marginalized the Democratic party will now fight amongst themselves. Because there are huge rifts between the far left and the center... and then there is Lieberman

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The reason BO got away with such a scam, is that noone has ever needed to prove they were Americans, or citizens. I know McCain did recently, and there may have been others, but it takes a LOT of audacity for an illegal to run for President. I am not stating he is illegal, but his own grandmother states he is, and he has refused to provide evidence to the courts. Read the other threads on here, and you will see that his Birth Certificate was never shown, and if the state of HI had it, they would most certainly provide it in this case. It is a rule of law that you must provide the highest and best evidence, not a copy, not someones assurance or guarantee. THis is NOT a double standard, as McCain went thru it already. It IS a double standard to allow an illegal alien, if that is what he really is, to not have to be a citizen to be president, solely because he is black, and notice I did not say African-American. He would have to be American for that. If he were a white African, he would still have to obey the law. Just not if he is black.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

His BC was shown.. but that wasn't good enough for the detractors.. they wanted a CoLB. Because nothing will ever be good enough.

Once this is dismissed, I fully expect the detractors to carry on this charade. It will be the "Stolen Election" of 2008 instead of 2000.

And, if it's not part of the process to prove it... then it just isn't part of the process... perhaps it should be moving forward, but you just can't retro actively change a process.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

..and that check has traditionally been used by voters to give some branches to one party, and the rest to the other. However, when all are held by one party, that party has carte blance to do whatever their hearts desire.

You obviously don't realize how fractured the democratic party is.

My apolgies; I generally try to ignore what the Communists are doing to us. But did you read my further statement, that they all end up doing the same to us? They are NOT for the public, as evidenced by their hostile actions against the public.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You should fix your quote... but either way... the Democratic party is fractured and will not be acting as one voice even if they do get majority of the Senate.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You switched it around. He showed the COLB, but what was asked for was the vault BC.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Either way, you get my point. Thanks for clarifying though. At the end of the day, nobody else has had to provide these, so there is no reason why BHO should either.

I firmly believe that is why his lawyers are mum on the subject.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think no one has been asked to show it before, at least that I'm aware of with the exception of McCain, because every other president or nominee we've had has had a well-documented past and there was no doubt or at least not much of one as to where they were born. I can't recall any other president having this much doubt surrounding them as to where they were born. So Obama being the first would explain why he is the only one who has had this asked of him.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think it has something to do with what he showed, could be issued as a report, and not that he was born in the state. Just that he was born somewhere. The question is where? And it is also a question, according to threads on here, of whether even that document was forged. This is something that the courts are required to determine. As to whether they will, that is another matter. If their owners tell them to accept BO, they can without comment. Or reject without comment. They also may be using this hidden event to foment dissent and violence. If they are trying to eliminate the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, they could either do this, or use the nuke they 'aquired' to eliminate an entire city, under false flag. So what is worse? What is less bad? I think rejecting BO rather than nuking a city. Or, maybe both? I have to admit, it is interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
. Because they elected him on his values, morals and speaches.

Come now. I was under the impression that the majority of voters know nothing about him, other than his great speeches. If they knew anything about him, he couldn't even make Senator.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had always thought that there was a committee that was needed to go through.

I cannot remember what it is called. If someone was serious about running for the Presidency they needed to plop down their 5-6 million bucks as well as other things to prove they were eligible and rich enough to run.

I also question that if he was not eligible both the Clintons and the Bush's would have seen this disappear before it got to this point.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by pjslug
Obama's grandmother said she was present in Kenya when Obama was born? Is that true or false?

I have my doubts. BUt bear with me:

Here's the tape

This is supposed to be Obama's GRANDmother, but all the while, the Bishop (interviewer) is talking about her SON. At approx. 3:20 on the tape, the Bishop says, "You can rest assured I am praying for your son". But then corrects himself.

When the translator answers, he says to the Bishop, "She says she is cover your prayers for her SON." (which makes no sense, but SHE said her SON.)

Then the Bishop asks about HIS birthplace. (no name, just pronoun)

She answers that she was present when Obama was born. OBAMA. Also the name of Barack Obama's FATHER.

Remember, this woman is Sarah... NOT Barack Obama's blood grandmother, but the third wife of his grandfather, so it is VERY possible that she was present when Barack's FATHER was born. In Kenya.

Obama Family Tree

Come now. Let us reason together. When has any mother ever stated she was present at her SONS' birth? Duh? That is like saying water is wet. Noone does it. Even if you are old. And if the interviewer said something about her SON, when they had been discussing her grandson, and she replied about her son, not the topic of discussion. I would, in the past, say just trust the courts to figure it all out. But now I don't even trust them as far as I can THROW them, (with great fanfare) They don't work for us anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Come now. Let us reason together. When has any mother ever stated she was present at her SONS' birth?

Read my post carefully. Check out his family tree. Sarah (the step-grandmother) was Barack Obama's grandfathers third wife, not his REAL grandmother. His REAL grandmother was Akumu. Being from the same villlage, Sarah could have very well been present when Akumu gave birth to Obama's father. And since she raised Obama's father, she very well could have referred to him as her "son".

Onyango's third wife was Sarah, the one often referred to by Barack as his "grandmother." She was the primary caregiver for Barack OBAMA Sr. after his mother, Akuma, left the family when her children were still young.

Genealogy

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you. I see and understand now. But I also know that his college papers/app list him as, he listed himself as, KENYAN. I am glad I don't really have to concern myself much with this. That is the courts' job. But of course, usually the bureaurats only pretend to do their jobs. I have to wonder, why the coverup in the news on this event? So they can NOT do their job and get away with it?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Gregarious]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

But I also know that his college papers/app list him as, he listed himself as, KENYAN.

You do? Do you have a source for that? I'd love to see it.

Wait. He had dual citizenship with Kenya and US until he was 21, so if he attended Columbia before that, then he WAS a Kenyan citizen. In 1981, he did hold Kenyan citizenship.

The problem?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

I have no doubt that John McCain is a US citizen, and so is Barack Obama. From my understanding however, John McCain is not a "natural born citizen", but a naturalized US citizen since his citizenship was declared.

The eligibility for the Oval Office is quite nonsensical: If someone is born today in California, for example, his/her birth certificate automatically makes this person eligible to become the US President -- the person is considered "naturally born." But the person was born to immigrants from Iran and the kid was raised in strict Islamic faith that the person carried to his/her adulthood.

Now compare this scenario with a case similar to John McCain's: A person is born to parents who are US citizens and their ancestry was related to Benjamin Franklin. This person may be disqualified to move to the White House, because of some inferior piece of legislation, which is deemed almost sacred.

I believe that John McCain was very much aware of the potential problem and consulted with the qualified personnel. I also believe that the answer from those people who practice Constitutional law was, "Go ahead, John. No problem."

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join