It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Racists: Why is this BNP Video wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by detachedindividual

By being a BNP member, you are stamping your seal of approval on their opinions and beliefs, rather than having your own but not feeling obliged to show your support

I’ve kept saying I don’t support the BNP. So why must I now point out I'm not a member either? When you respond to a thread perhaps you should read enough to keep you’re posts relevant.

Every party wishes to increase security, improve education and medical care, social responsibility and criminal justice etc... It's a easier said than done.

Everything is easier said than done, but there are easyier ways of accomplishing these things which others rule against on the grounds they’re "extreme". Personally I like things done.

As for being denied employment in positions of social responsibility, rightly so! I wouldn't want my child educated by a miscreant who denies that the Jews were murdered. I wouldn't want a homophobic BNP member policing my gay pride event.

Many people wouldn’t want their children educated by an Islamic Fundamentalist, a Communist, or a Tory or Labour activist.
However it doesn’t bother me a great deal because when they get home I'm more than happy to confront their views. After all children are going to be exposed to different views at some points in their lives, so you may as well start when they’re young as opposed to like 22.
The only thing that would make me mad is if the teacher were using tax payers funded curriculum time to impose their beliefs, or if there was indoctrination going on (which is basically the fear you’re trying to raise).
So too this end there should be a law against "indoctrination in the classroom", however it should be against all kinds of political indoctrination rather than just some-one.

As for the homophobic police officer policing a gay pride march, I say providing he can does the job well then he’s ok in my view.
Most people do their job well even when they disagree with it. (I don’t know about you) but if you’ve ever been employed by a boss you’ll find it’s quite common occurrence!

In my opinion trying to police people’s private beliefs is totalitarian, and I despise totalitarianism. It’s not like you’re totalitarianism can even be justified on the grounds it works well, when it’s obviously so easily evaded. I would guess 90% of the time (at least).

Originally posted by Mintwithahole

Apparently old Adolf Hitler was a very intelligent man yet his politics and his treatment of the Jews was abhorent. In your argument you would give him the right to peddle his racist ideals and not step in and stop him?

Actually I would at least have a chance of stopping him, (or perhaps more probably just his arguments) by the power of intellect.
You on the other hand would have almost no chance at all. You might lock him up, where he spreads his views to others inside a prison, and becomes a martyr to his followers outside. Or you might just shoot him where he becomes a permanent martyr, as well as “a demonstration” to his supporters of why they are justified in using the most extreme measures possible against you.

As the Israelis have discovered with Hamas: “you can keep on shooting you’re political enemies, but as long as the conditions are right another one is always willing to step in”. Therefore (sooner or latter) you fail; which is why Hamas eventually got elected (in spite of) (or perhaps aided by) the fact nearly that nearly all its early founders had been killed by Israel, and many others since before its election.

As for Holocaust denial, I'm happy to live in society were people can claim black is white.
Personally I believe one old fellow (I actually met) about what he saw in one of the camps.

However the primary claim of most holocaust deniers is that less than 6 million people denied. I don’t know if this claim is true or not. However I do know that people who’ve said it allowed have been locked up in Germany and other areas of Western Europe.
So I prefer to just say my opinion is: “At least 6 people died in holocaust” . This is totally true, in fact I believe many, many more than 6 people died, but I needn’t say so explicitly (especially if it won't irritate the thought police as much).

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by Liberal1984

"Likewise if I'm reincarnated as a black activists I could be horrified at what I’ve believed before, and the same would no doubt be true of you if you ended up a Neo-Nazi.
My point is that it doesn’t take reincarnation to make my point; just the realisation that opposing views can come from equally intelligent brains, almost identical in design, and observing exactly the same physical world. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently old Adolf Hitler was a very intelligent man yet his politics and his treatment of the Jews was abhorent. In your argument you would give him the right to peddle his racist ideals and not step in and stop him? I do understand what you're saying but I don't think it's about intelligence more about morality! Many of us, at times, have moments of madness; those times when we entertain certain ideals which we consciously know are wrong and go against all that we usually believe in. In most of us those moments of sheer madness are soon erased by our moral and ethical values for those around us.It seems to me that BNP members don't have that ability to see just how wrong their beliefs are because they dress it up as national pride.

Here we go get old Adolf involved and the Jews to demonise and further divide the debate. Ok, so where is the criticism of the UK & US (political parties) and their continued support for a nation trying to wipe out and treat the Jews like dirt? Oh, I'm talking of the oppressed Palestinians. Or the UK and their support of a ‘White’ South Africa (still happening; as those shanty towns just aren’t going anywhere, no matter how many awards Mandela gets)

I do think that the BNP was created out of a contrived void left from the continued dividing of the Sheeple. And, I also think that they appeal (at least mentally) to the majority of UK underclass who's lives are now controlled economically by the state.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

By being a BNP member, you are stamping your seal of approval on their opinions and beliefs, rather than having your own but not feeling obliged to show your support

I’ve kept saying I don’t support the BNP. So why must I now point out I'm not a member either? When you respond to a thread perhaps you should read enough to keep you’re posts relevant.

Every party wishes to increase security, improve education and medical care, social responsibility and criminal justice etc... It's a easier said than done.

Everything is easier said than done, but there are easyier ways of accomplishing these things which others rule against on the grounds they’re "extreme". Personally I like things done.

As for being denied employment in positions of social responsibility, rightly so! I wouldn't want my child educated by a miscreant who denies that the Jews were murdered. I wouldn't want a homophobic BNP member policing my gay pride event.

Many people wouldn’t want their children educated by an Islamic Fundamentalist, a Communist, or a Tory or Labour activist.
However it doesn’t bother me a great deal because when they get home I'm more than happy to confront their views. After all children are going to be exposed to different views at some points in their lives, so you may as well start when they’re young as opposed to like 22.
classroom", however it should be against all kinds of political indoctrination rather than just some-one.

First off, I meant the royal "you" as in people who support the BNP, this wasn't specifically aimed at you. Sorry if this wasn't clear.

I would rather have a party in power making decisions based on the entire country, not on the Male White Christian platform of support. That is why so many decisions are harder to make than they would be for the BNP. They believe that they can go against the majority wherever they wish to enforce their views.
It's very easy to say that they'd do things quickly, because they would do things for the benefit of the "White British" section of society, which is far easier than administering to an entire MULTICULTURAL society.

As for employment... I wouldn't want any person with extreme views educating the children of this country. This is a method of finding those with such extreme views and removing them from those positions. If a radical supported the AQ stance and supported the destruction of the west, they'd be out of a job.
These are people with opinions and views that the VAST MAJORITY of the country find abhorrent, therefore their employment opportunities should not include positions of social responsibility.

People can believe what they want, but when the majority feel that those beliefs are affecting the education of their children, the policing of their neighborhood or the medical care of their loved ones, there should be no hesitation in removing said people from those position.

We know that Hitler murdered millions of people. There is clear evidence of this (not fanciful stories, evidence). We know that the concentration camps held and killed millions. It's not a matter of "at least 6 people were killed". That is completely ridiculous and insulting to all those who fought for your country and the people who were murdered by that regime.

I stand by my view that if a person supports the BNP, they are supporting the views of the leadership of that party. And those views are openly racist, homophobic and based on Nazi ideals.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

The BNP are scum who still hold racist views.. And whites were chained in england.. Not so long ago there were signs around england saying NO IRISH NO BLACKS NO DOGS.. these signs were up when Irish or black people were looking for somewhere to live, in terms of employment it was just usually NO IRISH NO BLACKS.. Unless it was some crappy job nobody wanted.I've heard many stories from old irish and jamaican people talking about the racism they recieved when trying to intergrate into society.. The BNP hated anyone who was'nt British, but they seemed to hate the Irish and black people the most..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie

The BNP are scum who still hold racist views.. And whites were chained in england.. Not so long ago there were signs around england saying NO IRISH NO BLACKS NO DOGS.. these signs were up when Irish or black people were looking for somewhere to live, in terms of employment it was just usually NO IRISH NO BLACKS.. Unless it was some crappy job nobody wanted.I've heard many stories from old irish and jamaican people talking about the racism they recieved when trying to intergrate into society.. The BNP hated anyone who was'nt British, but they seemed to hate the Irish and black people the most..

I never denied that whites were held in servitude in Britain, as they were in many other regions. While nearly every ethnic group currently living on the face of the earth has been, at one time or another, enslaved by other groups, the subject of this thread has been primarily focused upon blacks. This was not my choosing, but rather a logical continuation from the video posted by the OP, in which blacks seem to take the spotlight in the BNP supporter's rant.
I am also aware of the history of Irish persecution. Cromwell's behavior alone would testify to that, without delving any deeper into this tome of atrocities. But for purposes of this thread, it should be noted that the BNP currently focuses the bulk of its energy upon maligning immigrants and those of "impure" descent (i.e., those who are darker in complexion). This behavior therefore occupies most of my attention, but that should not suggest that I have denied or forgotten persecution of other groups.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Err you said that "the fact whites where never chained and oppressed in england" but my post showed otherwise.. Its o.k i dont have a problem with your'e comments.. I just wanted to point out that oppression did occur to another white group..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie

Err you said that "the fact whites where never chained and oppressed in england" but my post showed otherwise.. Its o.k i dont have a problem with your'e comments.. I just wanted to point out that oppression did occur to another white group..

Oh, you're right! I deserve a slap on the wrist for that one. I did in fact mis-state the facts, and I apologize for that. I was a bit too hasty in replying, it seems. I'll correct that to reflect the truth.

I believe the point I intended to make, but failed to, was that the exploitation of blacks by Britain disproportionately outweighs the exploitation of whites, which I do believe to be a tenable assertion. I let my anger get the best of me in the original reply and I did not present the facts as I know them. I apologize for that.

[edit on 26/11/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No need to apologize, us humans are not perfect, a slap on the wrist is not neccessary LOL. I actually agree with you're tenable assertion..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This video is wrong because they are saying "if there's a black group of policemen why can't there be a white group of policeman".

Listen dog, blacks were segregated less than 50 years ago. They have needed to stick together over the years. Is it right? No. It's reverse racism.. but have you ever heard of 2 wrongs don't make a right?

She's basically fighting for the rights of these black people to continue forming black only groups without even knowing it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by blowfishdl

This video is wrong because they are saying "if there's a black group of policemen why can't there be a white group of policeman".

Yes you’re right!!!!
We both know there should really be no: “one skin colour only” organisations.
However she does do quite a good job of demonstrating how the law is wrong, even though we both know she’s only right as long the law tolerates what she herself would advocate for herself.

However in my opinion either you legalise both options (clearly a bad thing) or you ban both on equal terms. In my view the worst possible solution is to ban things on unequal terms, because that’s beyond simple oppression, and into the realm of injustice. All injustice creates resentment to someone, and that’s when she as a BNP member has a perfect moral-democratic right to step in.

Her right comjes because of the fact something is wrong
And she beomes relevant because she is a champion of that things opposition.
The BNP’s right to step in is (largely) guarded by, and the product of the fact people feel it’s better to have equally unequal terms, than no equal terms at all. Of course it would be better to just have equal terms for everyone’s.

I would rather have a party in power making decisions based on the entire country, not on the Male White Christian platform of support.

I also agree with that!!!
Because my attitude with politics is that it’s almost always good to do what the majority of people want, providing what the majority of people want hasn’t been the outcome of deception e.g. those caused by the lies and ignorance often found in the press.
E.g. “Crazy-sadistic Saddam’s, evil, and definitely hidden, WMD’s”
Or “Russia’s Soviet style, expansionist attack, on tiny, neighbouring, peaceful George”
Are only one end of the reality distortions the media (particularly newspapers) is capable of inducing on its politically active audience.

I stand by my view that if a person supports the BNP, they are supporting the views of the leadership of that party.

Everyone’s perception of reality is different, but overall I agree with you’re description because there can be no doubt that the general negativity of the party holds true.

Regarding holocaust denial: If today it suddenly turned out Hitler had (in fact) killed 7 million Jews it would hardly make any difference to how the world currently works. Therefore I don’t view the whole question if Hitler killed less as very important (in it self). Certainly there can be no doubt that Hitler was once a person who would have relished a 7 million death tally.
But I would not put it past the mass media to exaggerate the number killed. However I'll never claim this, for the simple reason I'm no expert on holocaust.

However as a person who ideology adores concepts of political freedom it irritates me (to no end) that it’s somehow actually illegal to wonder if less than 6 million were killed.
I mean I believe people should be free to say-discuss whatever they like, however they like, providing (that is) they don’t hound others, or deliberately and calculatedly cause malicious offence.

To say “at least 6 people died” is just my way of ridiculing a whole way of thinking I deeply oppose.

As for being offensive to the world war two generation...
It’s hardly a given. Both war fighters are still alive and well in my family.
The truth is they fought the war simply in order to defend us against invasion, against oppression of the human mind that's always strived for by totalitarian ideology.
The war started for England because Hitler invaded Poland, and it was therefore clear that there was no certainty who he would (personally) choose to conquer next (once his economy could afford it).
So 50 million people did not die saving 6 million in gas chambers. And when people sometimes try putting it that way; I find that somewhat “offensive”, because if anything it detracts from the horror of war, the real picture of majority of peoples suffering; the biggest losses to be remembered, and therefore the greatest lessons to be acknowledged.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

"
Originally posted by Mintwithahole

Apparently old Adolf Hitler was a very intelligent man yet his politics and his treatment of the Jews was abhorent. In your argument you would give him the right to peddle his racist ideals and not step in and stop him?

Actually I would at least have a chance of stopping him, (or perhaps more probably just his arguments) by the power of intellect"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But world leaders did try to stop him through debate. They did try to stop his hunger for power and his urge to conquor Europe! It didn't work. . . When someone has power and intends to use that power against his fellow man, trying to debate and swap ideals with him in an attempt to make him see the error of his ways, is to just talk the most extreme nonsense.
These extremists should be locked away in isolation where they cannot peddle their racist and violent beliefs. It worked with Rudolf Hess!

Maybe I'm wrong! Maybe the real answer to the problems in the middle east is here on ATS! Maybe we should parachute you into Afghanistan so that you can bamboozle the Taliban with your intellect. . ! That would show em not to mess with us!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In answering: “why is what the lady said wrong?”...

..the answer is "it isn't".

I once despised the BNP with every fibre of my being, until I woke up and realised that everything I thought I knew about them was incorrect. Upon closer inspection, there is still a couple of issues I disagree with but equally, if I want my vote to go against the Globalist Agenda, they're the only party fighting it.

It's simple really. Britain is overpopulated, multiculturalism isn't working, the bankers have taken over, my British heritage is being trodden upon, we live in the most surveilled 'Democratic' country on Earth and free speech is going the way of the dodo. If those issues are important to me, who else do I vote for? It'd be wonderful if there were a perfect party who shared every single one of my views. Unfortunately there is not, and dare I say it there is no 'perfect' party for anyone. All we can do is look at the issues that concern us and vote for the lesser of all evils*.

*For those who feel the BNP are 'evil', remind me which government has been engaged in almost a decade of bombing thousands of innocent middle-easterns

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
England is England

Immigration has one purpose in the end, to prevent inbreeding, you need SOME immigration.

With that said, when you have an established nation and culture you HAVE to reduce immigration to levels high enough for your purposes but low enough to not destroy your own culture.

IF

the people immigrating start reproducing in high numbers you lower immigration to compensate, if your own people are not reproducing fast enough you encourge them to do so, you don't dio everything possible to discourage children... for some philosophy of importation of "needy" people from elsewhere

More important than even numbers

Is that America and UK both No Longer force immigrants to become part of the culture...

You don't bring in 100,000 people from India to turn the UK into India...there already is an India, you bring them in to have Indian Brits in your rank...the operative word being BRIT

People aren't nearly as hung up an Skin color as they used to be

It's the smells, it's hte religion and holidays and food, even the accents

It's okay to absorb the things you WANT for your culture...but we are all doing in the west is Allowing our culture to be held hostage...

Take for example the Christmas Debacles here in the States, don't mention it in school, stores etc...

That's insane Christmas is American, that's the Winter solstice here... come here (hey i'm a Jew saying this) Wish me a Frackin merry X-mas in England your a Guest or new arrival... stop working for your old govt and sending all the money hom, worship YOUR stuff, but don't overwhelm our traditions

You come HERE to England or America to be here, pick up SOME of our culture too, our streets are littered with your restaurants, your allowed to worship what you want...show some respect and share our holidays with us, speak the language...tone down your rhetoric to fit OUR society that you thought was good enough to live in...

Don't change entirely, but make some effort to be one of us... Play nice, our culture is bending over backwards... Spanish on atms... give me a break, IT's not a BIG DEAL to LEARN the Language of the place YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO. It's basic respect and appreciation for the culture you chose to move to

Look you emigrate for 1 of 2 reasons

1 START A NEW WAY OF LIFE TO ESCAPE THE OLD ONE YOU WERE IN

2 FOR PURPOSES OF CULTURAL IMPERIALISM

One of those is acceptable the other isn't and we all know the last 20-30 years has been seeing waves of Immigration with agendas

Like here in AZ all cheep Hotels seem to be owned by INDIANS

It's not a coincidence, they are sponsored the money from organizations and herded to capture specific industries...

That's not Immigration, that's Foreign Involvement... India wants it's piece of US Tourism...

It's a bad thing to let a party like the BNP run things in the end....

sure they are intolerant

But also a Meter of when things slip to far, they are your countries... Patriots, they are True Brits.... Maybe too much so, you might not want them in charge...

But, they are a canary in a coal mine, if they are getting pissed, you want to listen because they feel threatened and are noticing something, rather then let it get so bad they rise and take control...

Try hearing them as a voice and what they want, they fear an end to british Culture...

is it premature...sure

But you ARE

Importing too many foreigners at once,

many are there to change the UK not be a part of it

and they will reproduce at a far faster rate

The UK does need to get a grip, the ALARMISTS are of course shouting the Alarm...that's what they do

Now it's up to the level headed to act... and it would take very little to control it right now...

Just listen, it's probably not a bad idea to slow down immigration right now...

HAVING THE OPTION TO HAVE 7 Children because 3 will Emigrate elsewhere and send the money back home... Is NOT encouragement for the 3rd world to get a grip...

What it IS

and there is no one race responsible...

but what it IS... are cultures who will ruin the world, breeding endlessly and sending to the world, the same kind of culture that...would keep doing so and ruin it where you are now

UNLESS you MAKE them Go Native if they want to come live

You get and so do we LOTS of White Eastern Europeans too... and yeah rivalries and beliefs come with them... like my old Albanian Superintendent who had 7 Children

You know...

These people NEED and WANT decent lives that's why they come...

LETTING them remain the same Imbeciles they were in the "old country" Means your going to become the "old country"

OKAY...

It's a simple conversation

"In YOUR Country, your grandma had 7 children... and half of them had to drop out of school to eat and then started fighting with the other lunatics who had 7 children in the next province and now your whole country is a poverty stricken civil war zone... So when you come to the UK or AMERICA, we try not to do that here unless you have the Money to afford it...

and... you Must speak English to WORK

and... your going to go to school dressed in non Gang affiliated attire...you can wear a small symbol of your religion and THAT'S IT

You see back where you come from you believe that YOUR religion is the Only one... we don't allow that seeing that...people go bat crap crazy and kill their neighbors when they think like that..."

Pretty simple

Speak English, No gang/religion Attire at work or in school, if you have more than 3 kids your going to PAY out the arse from your salary to the UK/America for doing so

IT'S NOT ASKING FOR MUCH!!!

AND

Your TAXED on the DOLLAR for every penny you send away to your old country...

YOU GIVE UP Your old country when you move... none of this bleed our money nonsense, we didn't BRING YOU here..to make your country rich, we let you come here so we could increase trade with your country... send your kids back one day to represent us...

Absorb Some chosen aspects of the immigrants host country not be absorbed by it like a non violent take over...

and that's really all it takes

KIDS do the rest

Just, make them learn the language, Control the numbers to keep them being absorbed not vice versa

and YES, I know those aren't the numbers yet... but by Trend they will be

The BNP isn't off Base, but wait for them to get to power and not listen to them or call them names and do the opposite for the sake of some Liberal argument

then you WILL end up with the BNP in control and a Hitler like party one day...

There's nothing like a group being able to say "I told you so" because you ignored them...

Some very simple changes would alter this whole situation in America and the UK, the changes that could be made are not bad ones nor do they hurt anyone, in fact...

making an immigrant have to learn English or go home... will make every one including those immigrant children happier and more accepted and it would be a much better situation for all in 20 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Amazing, amazing. Most of you posting here seem to not have a clue as to the ramifications this isort of mmigration poses.
Why do you suppose it is that all these dark races suddenly began immigrating to Europe and America?
You are so consumed with not being a "racist".
You are so determined to not be a racist that you visciously turn on your own kind any time they say soomthing negative about another race. It doesn't matter that it is the truth.
You have put aside your own ability to think and have absorbed the poison of the Zionist Illuminati New Worl Order programmers.

YOu willingly allow your country to be invaded by foreigners who are outbreeding you and thus outnumbering you.
What happened to your survival instinct?
You white people will soon be extinct.
You will be history that they will not even write about.
You will become a matter of myth.

Wake up and grow a back bone.

The Canadian Intelligence Service - Excerpt from September 1952 issue - submitted by James Moorhouse. - The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory."

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
While I don’t support the BNP I suspect that they will gain power because of the current situation in the UK. Currently if you’re a minority group in the UK and want something you ask politely and when refused, run to the press screaming racist. Given the current statues of the UK press where so long as it’s running somebody down, then its front page material. It’s gotten to such at state now the officials now long argue the point never mind fight it (this has now extended to includes, PC, nanny state, etc). It’s grown to such an extent that even though vast majority of the population including Muslims didn’t want Sharia Law in the UK (they had come to the UK to escape it), no politician or group would oppose it.

How many of the above posters have been replaced at work by cheap foreign labour, then be pushed down the social housing lists because the foreign worker who took your job has now brought his wife and 4 children to the UK and rate higher up the list. Then you find out the your children’s grades are now also falling because the teachers are now spending most of the time bringing immigrant children up to speed. If consecutive UK governments had taken a common sense approach and shown a bit of courage then the BNP would not be recruiting, however there are now millions of displace UK residents that are angry about this and as times grow tighter as the credit crunch gathers momentum, tensions grow and support for the BNP will follow.

Current UK race issues in not just a black and white issue as there a lot of white Eastern Europeans adding to the tensions.

While it may be easy to justify a black police federation, the knock of affect is that the actual issues and not truly dealt with and it breeds a 'them and us' mentality.

You may also want to look at the No Irish and No Black signs in context. UK soldiers return home from World War Two only to find that the immigrant work forces that had been recruited to take their places during war time where being kept on as cheap labour displacing the soldiers. As expected this brought out the worst in people who felt hard done by.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This is what is wrong with the BNP. It attracts idiots, racists and the skin headed tattooed fraternity who feel they're protecting the country when, in fact, they are doing it more harm than they ever could imagine.

LMAO! You should be awarded a medal. That is, hands down, the best summary of racist organizations, ever.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

This is what is wrong with the BNP. It attracts idiots, racists and the skin headed tattooed fraternity who feel they're protecting the country when, in fact, they are doing it more harm than they ever could imagine.

Please enlighten me as to how they're harming the country. Because they're going against the Multicultural 'dream'? Because they're politically incorrect? Because they understand that the British Isles have limited natural resources and can therefore not support an unlimited number of inhabitants?

An argument can be made that they're dashing the hopes of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers; that they're harming Establishment politics; that they're harming Labour's Globalist ambitions - yes. But since when did any of those things represent 'Great Britain'?

Chances are your Great-Grandfather would be voting BNP if he were alive to see the state of his country.

<< 1   >>

join