It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We call for a youtube Boycott?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know ATS is not big on petitions having the forum used to advance activist goals the whole of us might not agree with. However, as youtube has chosen to blatantly censor the most prominent conspiracy theorists on its site ATS thread link I ask you if it would be appropriate to voluntarily boycott youtube. To suggest other video sites like metacafe or liveleak. To stand by our tinfoil brethren and denounce the unethical actions of youtube.

They broke no youtube rules.

They invested themselves into educating and informing others.

They held opinions of government dissent.

And for this their accounts were deleted and their work removed.

I say down with youtube.

What say you?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yes youtube has deleted most of the good educating accounts. Im personally looking for another website to post my stuff on. I think we should look into websites that aren't maintained from north-america, such as google.

Anyways. im with yea.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
as much as id like to just tally hoe on the boycott wagon let us step back for a minuet. did anyone think to maybe email them and possible try asking why the videos are getting censored heh maybe they have a good reason, heck maybe its not even there choice

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
as much as id like to just tally hoe on the boycott wagon let us step back for a minuet. did anyone think to maybe email them and possible try asking why the videos are getting censored heh maybe they have a good reason, heck maybe its not even there choice

You should pay just a little more attention. Not being mean just asking you to follow me here.

Its not just the videos that were removed.. It was the uploaders accounts that have been deleted. All Conspiracy buffs. I know teabobriane personally through the net. These people uploaded ONLY original content.

THEY HAVE BEEN SILENCED FOR HAVING DISSENTING OPINIONS.

Youtube had a choice. They made the wrong one. Also if you do not know once you remove the uploader all the uploads are automatically deleted.

I will not go back to youtube.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Our Terms and Conditions are clear:

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account. Terms and Conditions

Thread Closed.

Edit To Add Link.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

new topics

top topics

join