It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about The Greys please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have a bunch of questions about greys if someone is able to give me some answers I would appreciate it. I did a search but couldn’t find the info on any previous thread. If you know of an existing thread please post the link. I think also there would probably be others on ATS that might be interested – or is it just me.

Okay, I guess the first question is why Grey, when I was a kid (that’s a long time ago) they were always green. I suppose there is no reason for any color even black.

Size is next I always thought that depending on the planet they originated from depended on the size. I can imagine gray if they haven’t seen a sun for a while. Tall and thin if it’s hot where they come from, would that be good guess.

Also what about the eyes are they always black. What I mean is the eye area is black is there an eyeball as we know it. Surly there must be a focusing lens.

I do have other questions but I didn’t want to make it to long in case no one is willing to explain.

I suppose only people who have had direct contact would be able to help with these questions and if that’s the case thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
the grey color is the lack of sunlight i think... long and small...hmmm
maybe they could fit more greys on a planet if they are small instead of fat?
no just kidding, i really don't have a clue so good post mate !

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They are an insectoid race living in the many caverns and tunnels below us.
How they evolved or got there - we can only guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well the more widely accepted version of why the grey's look the way they do i believe has something to do with Stephen Spielberg's interpretation, of course thats not what your looking for but its what i have to offer, check out the link below as this guy seems certain he knows all about it.

abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So nobody knows what these things look like?
I thought the questions were quite simple particularly when there are so many reports.
Here’s another question has anyone seen an Alien with Hair or even fur of any kind or are they always bald.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GondelleX

Surprisingly, cats have grey skin too.

Whenever you see a menacing grey alien, just shed all fear, grab them by the neck, and drag them back to their ships. If you have a grenade, better, throw it in and don't forget to close the doors!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I remember seeing a very interesting sketch an artist had done about the evolution of a Grey alien. It started out as a prehistoric raptor and had a couple stages inbetween. I searched all over and could not find this sketch. Anyone else know what I am talking about?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMRabung
I remember seeing a very interesting sketch an artist had done about the evolution of a Grey alien. It started out as a prehistoric raptor and had a couple stages inbetween. I searched all over and could not find this sketch. Anyone else know what I am talking about?

Thanks for trying

In the absents off anyone here throwing any light on the subject I decided to do a Google.

Snip...

Their skin can be warm or cold, wet or dry. Skin colors are gray, white, tan, brown, gold, yellow, green, blue, pink, orange, red or black, along with other shades in between. Their eyes can look like a human, cat, lizard, insect, alien, etc. Some have fingernails and some don't. Some have webbed fingers and others have suction cups for fingertips or claws or pincers. Some aliens have skin that glows in the dark.

Now that covers all bases don't you agree?

Let’s be even more basic with the question: Is there anyone on ATS actually had contact with aliens and can report on any of my really basic questions.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMRabung

Thanks for trying

In the absents off anyone here throwing any light on the subject I decided to do a Google.

Snip...

Their skin can be warm or cold, wet or dry. Skin colors are gray, white, tan, brown, gold, yellow, green, blue, pink, orange, red or black, along with other shades in between. Their eyes can look like a human, cat, lizard, insect, alien, etc. Some have fingernails and some don't. Some have webbed fingers and others have suction cups for fingertips or claws or pincers. Some aliens have skin that glows in the dark.

Link

Now that covers all bases don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think the questions are good and worth asking. I liked the question about eyes but its funny how there are so many people here that say they have had direct experience yet nobody can answer these questions – I wonder why that is.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There are also those that belive the classic "Grey" is simply a "suit"...ie "spacesuit"...Earth as you know is a very dirty place..lots of viruses microbes n bacteria...

There are even others that think the Grey is a "manufactured" item..either controlled by something else or even to house a "spirit"..

...makes ya think..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikestark1284
There are also those that belive the classic "Grey" is simply a "suit"...ie "spacesuit"...Earth as you know is a very dirty place..lots of viruses microbes n bacteria...

There are even others that think the Grey is a "manufactured" item..either controlled by something else or even to house a "spirit"..

...makes ya think..

Mike - That’s an interesting thought I hadn’t given that angle any consideration. But I wonder why the eyes nose mouth part that’s our planet unless they are of this planet also or we there’s.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join