It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2004. ATS's Biggest Month Ever (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It seems like I keep posting these "biggest month ever" posts... well... we keep getting bigger. The graphs are getting tough to maintain, and we've also switched to a more professional web traffic package (Urchin) which tracks user sessions and things a bit different. However, we can look at a few things for March... March, 2004 was the first month we exceed 200 gigabytes of total bandwidth! Just four months ago we were impressed when we passed 100 gigabytes of total traffic. March, 2004 was the first time we passed 5 million page views for the month. 5.243 million to be exact. That's an average of 2 pages, every second of every hour for the entire month. 67,700 visitors came to us through a search on Google. We had a total of 161,549 visitors hit ATS for the first time from search engine searches... that's 40% of all our visitors. ATSNN had 87,908 visitors for the month of March. A nice number for such a new site. Thanks to all our members for contributing to the quality content on our discussion board that continues to attract new users from all over the web to discover ATS and begin denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
and we just keep going... let's keep it up ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Awesome News !!

I was just thinking the other day, " I wonder if the interest in ATS will ever die down ? " at the rate we're going, it doesn't look so....

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
holy bejeebus! way to go everyone!!!

at this rate you'll be doubling those figures by july or august!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Damn this thing is growing fast.

This is very good.

Now we will hear more from different prospectives.

Out,
Russian

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wow! again! it's amazing how much ATS has grown in just the 6 months that I've been here.
It just goes to show how the thirsty the human race is for knowledge. perhaps with all these minds coming together here we might one day get somewhere in our quest to find the answers to some of the questions that we are all searching for in life.

link   
At this rate we'll have 10,000 members before summer. I wonder if it's possible for us to outgrow the server? Then what?

link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
March, 2004 was the first time we passed 5 million page views for the month.

That's unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is great. Let's keep up the good work, guys.

This site is only as good as its members. The sheer number of visits shows quality posts!

Kudos to all!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
wow ATSNN had more visitors than ATS itself? Geesh, I should take a look at the stats more often!
Amazing growth, yet again

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Holy $hit!!

200 Gigabytes in one month! Jesus Christ!

Thats great news for ATS. We seem to be breaking records every month.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

wow ATSNN had more visitors than ATS itself? Geesh, I should take a look at the stats more often! Amazing growth, yet again
Actually.... no. ATS had just under 400,000 visitors, at 399,251 for March. That's a bit lower than some of our other previous "record months" but it's hard to really know since Urchin (our current stats package) is much more accurate than Webalizer (our previous stats package) at tracking individual unique user sessions. Actually, here's the graph for ATS in March that Urchin generates.... [Edited on 2-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [Edited on 2-4-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
*m0rbid does the happy dance*

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks to all our members for contributing to the quality content on our discussion board that continues to attract new users from all over the web to discover ATS and begin denying ignorance.

Bloody Oath....Denying Ignorance is damn good. ATS makes you more open to things that are happening around the world, every culture, every community, every idea and every person. When i see someone who babbles on about something, I crack the #s and tell them to Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Actually.... no.

Oh of course:

67,700 visitors came to us through a search on Google...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
wow, great news.
to everyone

It seems like I keep posting these "biggest month ever" posts... well... we keep getting bigger.

i sure don't mind you posting the "biggest motnth ever" posts. i like reading them, and knowing how many people are Denying Ignorance

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ats shirts sales on site = $$$

just a idea..

top topics

join